Worn, soiled panties

lvs2lck

Literotica Guru
I love the look and scent of panties that have been worn all day, especially by an aroused woman, leaving the evidence behind. The picture threads here have been enjoyable to me and others who share this fetish.

The reason for todays post is this...I have a friend I get to play with too infrequently. I recently asked her for a pic of her day old, worn panties to get me off, she instead offered to send me a pair in the mail. She wore them all day, and before she sealed them to send them, added a small bit of fresh pee. They arrived, still damp, with a strong scent of her, and were a HUGE turn on. We then exchanged more emails about how we both loved our part in the exchange.

Does anyone else have similar stories? Do any women of Lit want to share pics of their day old soiled panties for us guys here to enjoy??

Anyone who wants to talk about this fetish, feel free to IM me anytime.

Fwb

A fwb once used her soiled panties straight from her wet pusdy to gag me with as she stroked me slowly to orgasm.

I could smell pee, cum & perfume on them.

I came hard

A fwb once used her soiled panties straight from her wet pusdy to gag me with as she stroked me slowly to orgasm.

I could smell pee, cum & perfume on them.

I came hard

Except for the perfume, I love this. I never want the smell of perfume period, especially on panties, I want them to smell purely of her.

You are certainly a lucky man to have such a great friend. I would love to have someone like that sending me her panties in that condition. ;)

And then there's the ones I was wearing today (I was creamy)...

Last edited:
Elija...thank you so much for all your submissions. YES, these are are exactly what I like. I find them all a treat, whoever finds yours in the hamper is one lucky panty fiend!!!

a loser panty sniffing husband

I’m a dirty old pervert who LOVES sniffing soiled smelly panties. I beat off a lot sniffing my wife’s dirty panties thinking of other men fucking her. I’ve found and sniffed her sister’s soiled panties over the years beating off , and even her daughters / my nieces dirty smelly thongs. It’s such a turn on smelling their pussy’s and wondering what their pussy’s look like . I’m so hard right now thinking of my sister-n-laws smelly panties or her daughters.

I’m a dirty old pervert who LOVES sniffing soiled smelly panties. I beat off a lot sniffing my wife’s dirty panties thinking of other men fucking her. I’ve found and sniffed her sister’s soiled panties over the years beating off , and even her daughters / my nieces dirty smelly thongs. It’s such a turn on smelling their pussy’s and wondering what their pussy’s look like . I’m so hard right now thinking of my sister-n-laws smelly panties or her daughters.

Wow...I totally said pretty much the same thing on another thread a little while ago lol. Love to smell my sister in law and niece's panties. I scour the hamper in their bathroom every time I'm over there. I don't think they've ever noticed any missing, but then again, they wouldn't say anything to me I don't think. Besides, I usually make sure to replace them in the hamper a few days later after I've had my fun with them. Back in the day, it was my mom's panties i was stealing out if the dirty clothes. Love the smell and taste of those gooey crotches!!
On a side note...kudos to you miss Elija on the fantastic pics....I would have soooo much fun with those....:kiss:

Wow...I totally said pretty much the same thing on another thread a little while ago lol. Love to smell my sister in law and niece's panties. I scour the hamper in their bathroom every time I'm over there. I don't think they've ever noticed any missing, but then again, they wouldn't say anything to me I don't think. Besides, I usually make sure to replace them in the hamper a few days later after I've had my fun with them. Back in the day, it was my mom's panties i was stealing out if the dirty clothes. Love the smell and taste of those gooey crotches!!
On a side note...kudos to you miss Elija on the fantastic pics....I would have soooo much fun with those....:kiss:
I use to hang my wife's soiled panties on the towel rod when I had my buddy coming over . I knew he was sniffing them and probably beating off in our bathroom . I found them moved when he left . I would beat off so hard knowing he was smelly my wife's pussy and wanted to fuck her. I did the same thing with my sons friend . I think of him a lot fucking his friends mom. I know It's so wrong, I'm TOO perverted.

damn Elija

those are awesome. I have to believe that everyday is an amazing adventure with you.

Back