Penis Enlargement

RyanBooks

Literotica Guru
Not looking to take pills or have any surgery. But I am a grower not a shower when limp. Hell, I think my teen boy looks like he has a bigger dick than me when limp. Is there a way to enlarge it? Or am I stuck?

I realize I will as be a grower not shower, but who wouldn't want what they have to be a little longer.

You're stuck, barring surgery and that doesn't really do anything but move the attachment point of the penis forward, so you get about an inch increase. Girth will remain the same.

And there is really no pill. The one that used to advertise has been barred from doing so as their claims were falsified.

Last edited:
Damn it. I knew it , just hoping. Oh well.. Motion of the ocean and all that.

Take a look at Thundersplace Dot Org or PEGYM Dot Com.

If you want to take the twinkie out of the wrapper, then go ahead pump to your hearts content, you will only be damaging yourself.

Pumping only last a couple of hours, unless you damage your penis.

No pill will every make you penis larger than it is when erect, nor will a pump.

Only surgery will if performed correctly, otherwise you could be left impotent.

There is no miracle to make you dick bigger than what you were born with.

Maybe a transplant, but then that's someone else's dick you will be wearing and fucking you wife/girlfriend with.

You do not want to know what has to be done if the valves in the penis stick closed.....
Be careful with that thing. You only have one.

Not looking to take pills or have any surgery. But I am a grower not a shower when limp. Hell, I think my teen boy looks like he has a bigger dick than me when limp. Is there a way to enlarge it? Or am I stuck?

I realize I will as be a grower not shower, but who wouldn't want what they have to be a little longer.

You're stuck. Billions are spent on supplements every yr. This is biggest vanity that men have. What will help men...if the FDA ever allows Dapoxetine...cock size won't matter.

You're stuck. Billions are spent on supplements every yr. This is biggest vanity that men have. What will help men...if the FDA ever allows Dapoxetine...cock size won't matter.

"Taken as needed, dapoxetine has very mild adverse effects on loss of libido"

A little white pill along with a little blue pill = :D

Girls want it large enough to know you're there, but not so large that it's painful. There is such a thing as "too big" for some cases.

Sorry,you're worried about how you look flaccid?

Here's a secret

We don't care

It's how you grow that is of interest ...

Don't kid yourself. Dapoxetine is no different than any of the other SSRIs on the market. Hell, if I take Lexapro, I can't cum at all.

Oh... Half-life of the drug is short. Okay so it's sold for hundreds of dollars for a month's supply. Eh nobody would buy it

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to take the twinkie out of the wrapper, then go ahead pump to your hearts content, you will only be damaging yourself.

Pumping only last a couple of hours, unless you damage your penis.

There is no miracle to make you dick bigger than what you were born with.

Obviously did not do your home work . . .

The PEGYM site has little to do with Pumping.
You are correct pumping only last for maybe a couple of hours and when used at High Pressure(s) you can injure your pride and joy.

Jelging and Stretching on the other hand has been used for centuries and can be effective in penis development.

Like Natural Body Building it does not happen over night!

Really surprised more people haven't replied to this, but:

honestly, if you are even close to average sized when you're erect, you're good. i certainly don't care how big it is when flaccid, and have known very few people who DID judge someone for being a grower vs. a shower.

coming from someone who has seen a LOT of different sized dicks--this is NOT something you need to stress out about.

Google jelqing. It requires dedication, and the gains are modest, but it's better than popping pills.

I'm a grower and don't impress anyone until I'm filled with enthusiasm. I don't appeal to queers in the boys shower, and never had any complaints from the girls once things got going.

The pocket penis is a natural marvel for how its a smaller target for injury and doesn't hang down into the commode water when you shit.

Ryan,

I encourage you to look on Thunder's Place like someone else mentioned. It has tons of info. You will see great feedback from people trying every possible thing. Anyone peddling snake oil gets flushed out fast. Since we don't have a lot of real scientific study on enlargement, the best way is to get thousands of people doing it and reporting back the results. Check it out.

Everything is snake oil when it comes to enlargement of a penis. There is no magic pill, no machine, no nothing...you are stuck with the size you have when erect. It's in your genes and your jeans. Any pump, suction device will only, if used properly, engorge a flaccid penis with blood causing a temporary size change when flaccid. The size when erect will never change.

If the pump/suction device is used improperly, it will cause damage which will take surgery to correct. Ouch! There are millions of pictures of fools trying to make it bigger and all they did is pull the twinkie out of the wrapper.

So don't fool yourself or let anyone else fool you.

This had been a public service announcement.

Enjoy what you have, not what you think you need.

Grower or shower

When I was younger I worried about this incessantly. Then i discovered after multiple partners nobody ever pointed and laughed or appeared dissatisfied. I still make my wife cum without any manual stimulation. I think most of that shit is placed in our head as teens but its how you make love, not a John Holmes sized cock, that turns women on.

When I was younger I worried about this incessantly. Then i discovered after multiple partners nobody ever pointed and laughed or appeared dissatisfied. I still make my wife cum without any manual stimulation. I think most of that shit is placed in our head as teens but its how you make love, not a John Holmes sized cock, that turns women on.

Actually, I think it's how the woman feels about you, not how she feel about your love making.

I use Photpshop myself. :D

Back