chat? about nothing

parodyluvr75

Owl of Minerva
I'm sitting here drowning in an oversized bright pink house dress, face covered in no less than five coats of face cream, drinking cucumber water and debating whether I should eat a couple of waffles before bed.

Tell me what you are doing?

Or just tell me how sexy I sound.

I'm sitting here drowning in an oversized bright pink house dress, face covered in no less than five coats of face cream, drinking cucumber water and debating whether I should eat a couple of waffles before bed.

Tell me what you are doing?

Or just tell me how sexy I sound.

If you're drowning, perhaps you don't quite have the concept of "drinking" down yet.

I am sitting here listening to the boys wonder about why the dishwasher is always spitting up.
Wearing a cool nightshirt and contemplating a muscle relaxer.

I am sitting here listening to the boys wonder about why the dishwasher is always spitting up.

Muscle relaxers led to the best random television I ever watched!

Everyone's dishwasher talks except mine.:(

You sound cozy, tell the boys to stop chatting.

Everyone's dishwasher talks except mine.:(

You sound cozy, tell the boys to stop chatting.

Our dishwasher doesn't say much.
The boys are trying to be nice and accepting, but they are seriously concerned about the fact that 1) the dishwasher is still here 2) it spits up every time it is given food and 3) it can't even count or say it's ABCs. They have confided in me that they suspect it will never learn to read Latin or even music, even though it can beep.

They received some mail that has them back thinking about their advice thread.

Back