Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I feel as if I have been. I can advise against having a baby, if anyone around these parts is thinking of it. ;)

I'd like to say it gets easier, but actually they just get bigger and can reach more stuff, and then bring in reinforcements for their shenanigans, who you then fall in love with and pretend they belong to you too. It's rather a viscious circle.

*volunteers at least one kind of rack*

Ridiculously so. Not only do they enter a room an hour before I do, they're like giant milky chameleons - my nipples change colour on any given day. :eek: I feel like a stranger in my own boobs. :(

I don't know that you'll be requiring a backup with all the action Rainy's got going on right now, but what the hell.

*offers up N.O.T.F. on the altar of A Good Cause*

I feel as if I have been. I can advise against having a baby, if anyone around these parts is thinking of it. ;)

give him twenty-five years. when he has a little tyrant of his own, and you start hearing him say the very same things that you're saying to him now, that's when you'll know your work is finished. ;)

It pains me to hear that you doubt the voracity of my claim.

It is your claim that has us voraciously wondering about the winkiness of you B-hole.

Your hiney pic provided answers, but left us with questions.

It is your claim that has us voraciously wondering about the winkiness of you B-hole.

Your hiney pic provided answers, but left us with questions.

I'm afraid I don't recall, as my attention was much focused elsewhere.

I suppose I would have to repeat the experience to be able to say for sure...

I'm afraid I don't recall, as my attention was much focused elsewhere.

I suppose I would have to repeat the experience to be able to say for sure...

We will, of course, require more photographic evidence. Perhaps even moving pictures of the digital sort would suffice. :cool:

:D you really want a vid of my winking b-hole?

*peals of giggles*

:eek:

I can hardly speak for all of my fellow pervs here, but I think it's fair to suggest that most are interested in the bigger picture: with an emphasis on the activity that causes the b-hole to do its thing, though the camera work ought to clearly show the aforementioned winking.

I can hardly speak for all of my fellow pervs here, but I think it's fair to suggest that most are interested in the bigger picture: with an emphasis on the activity that causes the b-hole to do its thing, though the camera work ought to clearly show the aforementioned winking.

You people are shameless. :kiss:

Back