Where's the Rest of Me?!

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
My original signature here looked like this:

Empress Josephine

FGp00203.jpg

I realized it was a bit bold and overwhelming, so I decided to tone it down some. On the other hand, I had heard so many nice things about my eyes that I did not want to just discard it. Instead, I started this thread as a place that I can put photos of myself, albeit ones that show a limited degree of my appearance. I hope you find some value in them.

As for my current signature...

Last edited:

Empress Josephine

FGp00203.jpg

I realized it was a bit bold and overwhelming, so I decided to tone it down some. On the other hand, I had heard so many nice things about my eyes that I did not want to just discard it. Instead, I started this thread as a place that I can put photos of myself, albeit ones that show a limited degree of my appearance. I hope you find some value in them.

Great thread......lovely eyes something about a woman wearing Glasses Sexy......Like eye lingerie :kiss::rose:

Those legs.. Those thigh highs...

Don't mind me just imagining them wrapped around me here in my office chair...

Your stocking clad feet placed against my throbbing hard cock sounds so wonderful right now, start with the heels on please

My goodness....you are soooo very sexy!!!

Those legs.. Those thigh highs...

Don't mind me just imagining them wrapped around me here in my office chair...

Your stocking clad feet placed against my throbbing hard cock sounds so wonderful right now, start with the heels on please

Yes... yes, I did! Wow!! :heart: Mmmm... would love to massage those legs of yours. :)

Thank you, Gentlemen!

And if you really like the photos, then you should thank a certain Virginian for requesting them.

Must say..... Love the stocking feet! So many naughty thoughts come to mind! Sexy!

stockings

Oh my those are some killer gams! Va-va Voom!
I would love to feel them so smooth and sexy!

Next Request

Next request Empress Josephine ...

(scenario) There is a theater play that I know you really want to see. To add to the evening, I have reservations to a 5-star Italian restaurant that generally takes weeks for a reservation. After giving you the news, I sense your excitement about it all...

What formal evening wear would you choose?

Morning sexy... Can't get enough of you, your legs have my imagination running full speed ;)

love your eyes

love it ..you have a beautiful eyes and sexy legs ..hope i am lucky to connect some time

Empress Josephine

FGp00203.jpg

Back