I Want an Online Boyfriend

tonymaclary

Virgin
I am a married male, pretty good family life, that has craved something for years. I want a boyfriend! I know it is usually unrealistic to meet other men in person but I am thinking it could be fun and hot to have a wonderful online realtionship with a wonderful man. Much e-mails and texting, some voice fun and maybe one day some skype video. What do you think? I want to check in often, get jealous...all that fun stuff. I am 40, in great shape and very enthusiastic.

Boyfriend for sure...

I am a married male, pretty good family life, that has craved something for years. I want a boyfriend! I know it is usually unrealistic to meet other men in person but I am thinking it could be fun and hot to have a wonderful online realtionship with a wonderful man. Much e-mails and texting, some voice fun and maybe one day some skype video. What do you think? I want to check in often, get jealous...all that fun stuff. I am 40, in great shape and very enthusiastic.
You and I are in the same boat . I ,myself crave for a younger man than myself being 59 yrs. old. Would you be interested in getting into a relationship with me. I'll tell you more about oneself once I know. TY for reading this and let us see if we can get something started.

also a married male bi and crossdresser. would love to be someones boyfriend and maybe have some fun on line

33 year old Irish guy here
Bi-curious, would love an email buddy

I love talking about sex, and the incest stories I read a lot on Literotica :)

Please PM me if interested

Last edited:
To everyone on line I would love to get to know you all better via pm or skype

My skype is acton2014

Look forward to hearing fromm any of you and getting to know you better and have some fun together

Brian

I too am looking for something online. I'm a younger 20's bi guy. I'm open to anything and any discussion. However, just coming across and telling me you want online sex before I even get to know you won't score you any points.

I agree wholeheartedly. Same goes for me too - except I'm 66! Pms welcome.

Cross dresser From NC

48 cd from western NC, would love to have a younger online boyfriend who is demanding and forcefull. I would love to hear all of your deep dark fantasies.

I am very interested. If I am reading you correctly, you want to have an on-line gay love affair. If that is what you are looking for, so am I. The gay fantasies that I cum most to are love affair fantasies where we are both married but, outside of our wives, are "monogamous" with each other. We say romantic and lovey things we would normally say to our wives. I love the idea of occasional phone sex and the possibility of vid exciting. I am late 40s and in great shape. I am married but my on-line life is 100% gay. Let me know if i hit the mark.

This is an interesting idea. I'm a bi-mwm, 45, 6', 200, muscular and masculine, ultra discreet. Total bottom here, submissive with the right guy. I enjoy guys older than myself, can get into a wide variety of things.

My YIM screen name is bhg9h if you'd like to get in touch with me.

I love this idea. It's so hard sometime to find to have regular chats with, real life can be very complicated. It would be nice to find an online relationship.

m/35/UK, good physical shape. Bi, married, wife knows.

Very few taboo's, love subs and crossdressers.

Please come say hi and we can chat, and maybe hit it off.

id luv an online cyber bud

You and I are in the same boat . I ,myself crave for a younger man than myself being 59 yrs. old. Would you be interested in getting into a relationship with me. I'll tell you more about oneself once I know. TY for reading this and let us see if we can get something started.

im a lil older than u, id be interested in u

23yr bi also married and wouldn't mind having an online boyfriend I just can't text or call that's my only restriction I think I might be the youngest here lol

Anyone interested in older guys like me? I am 66 and like to cross dress.

Last edited:
25yo crossdressing sissy here looking for a regular online boyfriend, Available to any dom who knows how to use a sissy slut like me. PM me anytime.

36/wm/Alabama

Im looking for a man online as well. I can't txt or call but messaging here would be great!!! Private message me if you're interested

Back