Wisconsin, anyone?

NerdyBrunette

South American Sensation
Hey everyone!

Been a busy last couple months, and I haven't been around. In ten days I am moving to Wisconsin from my country and I'm a bit curious to see if there's anyone around here who can recommend places to see or fun things to do!

Thanks for the help! :D

Xx
NB:rose:

Wisconsin is pretty big.. where are you heading? Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee, or up north toward Rhinelander, Canadian border, etc?

Hey everyone!

Been a busy last couple months, and I haven't been around. In ten days I am moving to Wisconsin from my country and I'm a bit curious to see if there's anyone around here who can recommend places to see or fun things to do!

Xx

which south american country?

about 2 hrs. from this guy.

Oh really? Maybe I can get some tips from you aswell.

In Wisconsin that's known as "Just down the road."

(smirk)

Madison's a pretty cool town. Plenty to do, lots of great restaurants.

I love going out to try new different foods! Sounds like I'll be doing that a lot!

which south american country?

Im from Argentina :)

what can i say i dug a little deeper checking out her other threads.....for research purposes of course.

Just research? So hurting my feelings! :p

Welcome

I live in the Milwaukee area, welcome to the state, and enjoy the ever changing weather and snow. lol

Italian or German? :p

I was rooting for Argeninta in the final :p

Hahaha! Italian, Spanish and French over here. A little mix of everything!
And thank you! The World Cup final still hurts! The wound is still open! Hahaha

I live in the Milwaukee area, welcome to the state, and enjoy the ever changing weather and snow. lol

Thank you! It will be hard to get used to the cold!

True, especially considering your country of origin's climate, but this just gives you the excuse to dress up in cute wintery outfits, which apparently is a favorite among the species of women. lol

Hahaha! Italian, Spanish and French over here. A little mix of everything!
And thank you! The World Cup final still hurts! The wound is still open! Hahaha

Had Angel di Maria played i think you guys might have won :)
I got bad news for you though, in South America, Argentine is my second favorite team after Brazil :p

Beautiful Mix:)

True, especially considering your country of origin's climate, but this just gives you the excuse to dress up in cute wintery outfits, which apparently is a favorite among the species of women. lol

Ohhhh wintery outfits are definitely the best! I will be shopping for coats and boots like a maniac! :)

Had Angel di Maria played i think you guys might have won :)
I got bad news for you though, in South America, Argentine is my second favorite team after Brazil :p

Beautiful Mix:)

Ohhhhhh, damn you, Mr. NYC! And I thought we were going to get along well! :p

Hey everyone!

Xx

Do yourself a favor and get to a Packers game ASAP.

Back