Unbounded Desire

desireunbounded

Literotica Guru
I've been told, asked, and bribed with chocolate (well, I made that one up) to get my own thread. So, it's with deep trepidation and lack of sanity that I let this come to pass. I may not update as often as some may like and I may delete things from time to time, but here I am.

Please don't hesitate to PM me about pretty much anything. I'm easy going and love to talk (getting me to shut up is the biggest problem).

Last edited:
:kiss:A decision WAS made....and I do still have a few junior mints from the movie theater last night. So, the bribe is real. Earthquakes lasted quite some time in this region, if you wanted a seismic update.:kiss::kiss:

:kiss:A decision WAS made....and I do still have a few junior mints from the movie theater last night. So, the bribe is real. Earthquakes lasted quite some time in this region, if you wanted a seismic update.:kiss::kiss:

I may have to partake in a mint or two if I can get through these quakes.

:kiss: I think you left the shade up...
Thanks for the easy organization factor here, I believe I may have missed one or two. :kiss::kiss:

(Will comment more at a diff place, later)

Hee hee hee! YAAAYYY!! Isolated thread of just your body for me to objectify! Awesome.

ummm Suit 7!?!?!? I had to change my panties.
You cannot be a real human man.
No.

IMG 3? wtf?
I am never leaving this thread.
I have to go back to work in 5 minutes, but I'm not.
I quit. This is my life's new purpose.

Back