Proof that AJ's lying through his teeth - again

butters

High on a Hill
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Posts
81,497
blunty's original thread, aj (as frisco slug) posting that in his opinion haitians are LESS THAN HUMAN, and a couple of responses.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=690308&highlight=haiti

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=33028451&postcount=329

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=33030222&postcount=359

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=33037653&postcount=377

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=33037704&postcount=380

of course, he may try to weasel his way out of things by denying it's the same as ''sub-human'' (though given time and interest - which i lack having proved what i set out to prove), but clearly it is used with the exact same implications.


so, AJ, you still calling me a liar for saying you said this? the thing is, i remember it so vividly because it shocked me so much about you.
 
Last edited:
Lucy and Snoopy are having a fight.

hqdefault.jpg
 
Prediction:

The Chief will claim a "query victory", i.e. "See? I said "Haitians are less than human" (twice), not "Haitians are sub-human"! I win! I win!!
 
The first one is an invalid link and you still cannot show that I called Haitians subhuman.


YOU ARE HUMAN FIFLTH!
 
The guy is a Class A douche.. should be a hall of fame for that, I'd vote for it.


At least have the balls to stand behind your views, instead of being a weasel trying to dance around what you say..
 
from the guy who claimed the haitian population sub-human? cute

you and rob are as bad as eachother for slinging shit.the remainders of his posts are, at least, amusing whereas yours are infinitely repetitive and agenda-heavy.

as for bantering with racists, you're the one indulging bunny, jbj and others over in that other thread. so that makes you a hypocrite as well as - no surprises. carry on. :rolleyes:


You made it up in your head because you WANT it to be true.
 
Shitslinger and Throb are beside themselves with excitement.
 
Yes, you are a liar.



Not a single one of those is either a direct quote form me or a quote where I say that Haitians are subhuman.



Now, the only reason that you hate me and you think Throb is cute and witty and clever is that he shares your basic political vies, so you think its cool when he talks about my daughter and a victim of incest and when he continually hits me with racial slurs.



You are HUMAN FILFTH!
 
Don't care.




It's HAITI.

Let the UN fix it and prove it can unfuck SOMETHING, ANYTHING, just one little thing to restore their credibility...

But, alas, no, we'll send the fleet, we'll send money, we'll send supplies, and we'll send Christians, even Obama...




And the world will still loath us...


IT'S ONLY HAITI!!!

They weren't getting all that much love before and the place is an absolute shithole in the middle of paradise on earth thanks to their political structure.

Well, I have incense and a live parakeet...




Pray continue...




:D

Isn't it Britain's turn to help out?

Let the UK handle this one.

Am I supposed to take that as a bad thing?




Are you, like Throb, a closet homophobe?


Still fucking nothing like you're claiming.

YOU'RE LYING!!!

The only thing you have is you didn't like the way I said it.
 
Yes, you are a liar.



Not a single one of those is either a direct quote form me or a quote where I say that Haitians are subhuman.



Now, the only reason that you hate me and you think Throb is cute and witty and clever is that he shares your basic political vies, so you think its cool when he talks about my daughter and a victim of incest and when he continually hits me with racial slurs.



You are HUMAN FILFTH!

LESS than Human - in the views of more than one person here equates directly to mean sub human and you can dance around it as much as you like you are a liar and a coward and choose to attack me for your own politically motivated bias. i only attack you for your own disgusting lack of humanity as clearly illustrated in the links i have posted.
 
and now, having set out to prove i did remember what the liar claims not to have said, i'm off to wash up and cook some more. rather more interesting for me than watching AJ flounder in his own lies.
 
less than human/subhuman/splitting hairs.
you said it, she proved it, you might as well own it.
 
tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif


Look who's in cockroach-scurry damage-control mode with his useless back-up buddy Miles when the optics done gone bad. See, we remembered what was said back then, but...time oh give me time...

Funny how the song-and-dance snark just dries up when someone's shit is called out. Privilege is a bitch, even when half of it is wrapped up in sellout Native American foil.
 
Cry me a fucking river of crocodile tears.

I find it quite amusing that there is such outrage for the offense of people WHO ARE NOT HERE.

Heaven forfend a Haitian be offended, or Jamaal in Cleveland...

Proof positive that Rob feels his antics are not only acceptable but charming and endearing is his very presence in this thread.

"We expect better of some" is not an acceptable answer for the stark double standard.

:nods:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top