Ask me a question Game - reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakesailer_mi

Sailing
The "ask me a question game" was one of my favorites, and it's been closed.

So, I'll pick up.

My favorite flavor of Shake (last question in closed thread) is Chocolate Malt.

What is your favorite time of day?

The "ask me a question game" was one of my favorites, and it's been closed.

So, I'll pick up.

My favorite flavor of Shake (last question in closed thread) is Chocolate Malt.

What is your favorite time of day?

12:34 my Father ( long since shuffled off etc) was an Accountant/number nerd who enjoyed that time of day the most - Number harmony I suppose. So everytime I see it I think of a hundred other memories that just crash into my day- It's funny the big things you forget, the little things carry on.:)

What is your favourite type of restaurant?

12:34 my Father ( long since shuffled off etc) was an Accountant/number nerd who enjoyed that time of day the most - Number harmony I suppose. So everytime I see it I think of a hundred other memories that just crash into my day- It's funny the big things you forget, the little things carry on.:)

What is your favourite type of restaurant?

That's a nice story!

One with good beer and good service!
Actually, I'm really fond of good Indian food.

What's your favorite place to drink a beer?

Mexican

What are you looking forward to this week?

I'm looking forward to my boyfriend feeling better so I can get back to having private time. :D

What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Different things at different times in life..

What is your favorite sport to participate in?

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad someone joined this....I thought I had killed it...:rolleyes:

Sailing. Sorry, pretty boring. But true! :D

What is your hobby?

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad someone joined this....I thought I had killed it...:rolleyes:

Sailing. Sorry, pretty boring. But true! :D

What is your hobby?
I have several but probably the one I do the most is reading. *is that a hobby?* If not, I'll throw in cooking, baking, scrapbooking, swimming.

What is a hobby you would like to take up?

I have several but probably the one I do the most is reading. *is that a hobby?* If not, I'll throw in cooking, baking, scrapbooking, swimming.

Yes, reading is a hobby!

Playing guitar or piano.

What genre of book do you read the most?

Well, I would love to learn more about wire wrapping. I fiddle with beaded jewelry and macrame stuff but wire wrapping would be SO COOL!

What did you do today?

Well, I would love to learn more about wire wrapping. I fiddle with beaded jewelry and macrame stuff but wire wrapping would be SO COOL!

What did you do today?

I went to work, where I "mentored" two high interns, wrote a letter to get some money, edited a short report, met with one of my colleagues to try to figure out how to deal with a whiny client, and then left a little early to go run some errands.

What would your ideal day be like?

I went to work, where I "mentored" two high interns, wrote a letter to get some money, edited a short report, met with one of my colleagues to try to figure out how to deal with a whiny client, and then left a little early to go run some errands.

What would your ideal day be like?
Spent in the mountains with a certain litster.. :)

What would be your ideal vacation?

Spent in the mountains with a certain litster.. :)

What would be your ideal vacation?

A little bit of everything, mountains, seashore. Hiking and roughing it, then relaxing in the hot tub of a lovely hotel.

What country do you want to see that you haven't been to?

A little bit of everything, mountains, seashore. Hiking and roughing it, then relaxing in the hot tub of a lovely hotel.

What country do you want to see that you haven't been to?

So many to choose from by I'd go with Japan.

India.

Do you dress up for Halloween?

Sorry for the skip Deprived...

No, I don't and haven't dressed up for a long time. Just being me is scary enough but I still like to give out candy.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Last edited:
So many to choose from by I'd go with Japan.

Sorry for the skip Deprived...

No, I don't and haven't dressed up for a long time. Just being me is scary enough but I still like to give out candy.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleportation

How do you eat your steak?

Nashville.

Do you have a favorite book and what is it?

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith
I have a very old copy I got from my mom, and was well on my way to wearing out my second copy before buying it on Kindle.

What would your dream job be if money weren't an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back