Who's Nude?

This is when the opportunity presents itself; who's nude, you or significant other?

• I am nude and s/o is clothed.

Votes: 39 76.5%
  • I am clothed and s/o is nude.

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

FloridaSmoothie

Literotica Guru
When it comes to either you OR your spouse/significant other being nude around the house, which do you prefer?

I am surprised with the results so far, 19 to 3 in favor of the one being nude. Would have thought 50-50 at most, especially men having their s/o walking around nude. Interesting.

I enjoy being nude when I can, wife always preferred some clothing or just walking around in a sexy nightie. Here the past few months more and more when I am enjoying just hanging out at home nude she has started to join in and go fully nude as well. She even told me that she sees now what I like about it so much with being nude and feeling free.

In our household (when we're home without his kids) I'm clothed and hubby is nude. For various reasons.

I enjoy being nude when I can, wife always preferred some clothing or just walking around in a sexy nightie. Here the past few months more and more when I am enjoying just hanging out at home nude she has started to join in and go fully nude as well. She even told me that she sees now what I like about it so much with being nude and feeling free.
Similar to our history. I was nude a lot, with her encouragement. When we first got together she was not comfortable with home nudity for herself. I think she was of the mind nudity equals sex. With me being nude often and not being sexual with a dose of her feeling better about her figure, she now will spend a Saturday or Sunday nude. This morning she baked muffins nude.

Similar to our history. I was nude a lot, with her encouragement. When we first got together she was not comfortable with home nudity for herself. I think she was of the mind nudity equals sex. With me being nude often and not being sexual with a dose of her feeling better about her figure, she now will spend a Saturday or Sunday nude. This morning she baked muffins nude.

I had to get her to understand that just being nude wasnt always sexual as well that it was just that free feeling that you got from being nude and walking around doing day to day things at home while being naked. I told her being nude was the best outfit you could wear because nothing was ever too tight or too loose making you uncomfortable.

My last female partner liked having me nude so I got stripped down when I got to her house all the time.

We both enjoy being nude when she walks by I can easily bend her over and get a lick of her wonderful ass!!

My wife

I prefer my wife to be naked as much as possible. We have our own private joke where when I see her naked I'll say "oh, you've got my favorite outfit on".

Now if I could just convince her to get naked in the presence of another man.

My wife

Hey Guys,

My wife is nude...in the bedroom...on our bed. Just saying.

My so doesn't like cold shoulders and to my chagrin she hides her pomegranates in a t-shirt.....

We spend most of our time naked at home and I was raised in a similar household. I love clothes and am really in to fashion, but when I get through that front door, I like to be free! And warm, very warm - I wouldn't do it if we weren't in a very well insulated home.

I prefer my wife to be naked as much as possible. We have our own private joke where when I see her naked I'll say "oh, you've got my favorite outfit on".

Now if I could just convince her to get naked in the presence of another man.

we are mostly nude at home, when there are no outsiders or guests. It is the nudist style of living which made our sex life exciting again.

When we're in the privacy of our own place, He wishes that I remain nude.

Well, nude expect for His collar.

We spend most of our time naked at home and I was raised in a similar household. I love clothes and am really in to fashion, but when I get through that front door, I like to be free! And warm, very warm - I wouldn't do it if we weren't in a very well insulated home.

I can relate to the clothes part of your post. When I go out I like to be nicely dressed. Therefore, like you, I have an interest in clothing. But when home my favorite outfit is my skin. My wife also likes that outfit on me.

Back