First Time Photo Poster Eeek!

I'd like to know...

• Are you subscribed to my thread?

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Are you a lurker?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you visit my thread daily/weekly?

Votes: 72 32.1%
  • Or do you visit my thread occasionally?

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • Do you like my breasts the best?

Votes: 92 41.1%
  • Do you like my behind the best?

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Do you like my mouth, smile, lips the best?

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Do you like my pussy the best?

Votes: 70 31.3%
  • Do you like my voice/audio/video the best?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you masturbate to me?

Votes: 135 60.3%

• Total voters
Bent: Front View

Bent: Front View. The front view from the bent over the bed photos. :kiss:

I just may post my fours fantasy tonight or tomorrow. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bent_Front View.JPG
    Bent_Front View.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 647
My First Written Fantasy

Fours Fantasy. Okay, here's my first written fantasy. Someone encouraged me to write out a fantasy of being taken on all fours, and describe what I would be thinking. I wanted to improve upon it, but am going to just post it close to it's original form. I hope you enjoy it. More photos to come! :kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm blindfolded and waiting for you on all fours on the bed as you asked me to in your message. My hair is in a ponytail tickling down my back. My nipples are hard and burning from the tortuous clothes pins placed on them pointing towards the floor. I'm growing wetter by the minute with the anticipation of what is to follow. It feels as if I've been waiting an eternity.

You silently come up behind me and spank my ass hard! I cry out in surprise and shock from the swift unexpected pain, and almost fall forward. You then slap my other ass cheek and begin to rub and caress it, moving your hands to stroke soothe and eventually squeeze both of them. You start to lightly rub your fingers over my pussy lips, dipping in a little more each time. I'm starting to moan and squirm, my wet pussy is clenching, and my clit is throbbing. You ask me if I want you to fuck my pussy.

I exclaim, "Yes, Please!"

You ask if I want you to fill my pussy with your cum, and I moan that I do. You tell me that I will need to cum for you 3 times when you ask me to first. I'm also not to collapse, or my pussy will not be the first hole getting fucked and cummed in. My pussy clenches and weeps with the possible denial. You begin to lick the length of my pussy lips, circling my clit, and up to tease and stab at my rosebud. You lick down to my clit and suddenly suck it into your hot mouth, almost causing me to collapse with the intense pleasure. You then slide two fingers inside me and begin to slowly pump them in and out, as you lick suck and nibble relentlessly. I feel so wild! Pushing myself back against your face, moaning and pleading for more; but wondering if I can possibly continue to hold myself up?

You tell me to cum for you now, and I do almost before you finish saying it. The waves of pleasure radiating from my throbbing clit cause me to completely lose myself in it, shaking and choking out cries of joy. You tell me what a good girl I am for cumming when you told me to. You continue your assault on my pussy, causing me to cum again almost immediately. I can feel your lips smiling, even as you say that you didn't ask me to cum again yet. I don't think I can possibly take anymore, and want your cock inside me so much! I must not fail at what you want me to do. I need to please you to deserve what I desire.

You intensify your ministrations, and then sit back leaving my glistening pussy lips to make kissing motions at your absence. You then begin to rub your cock along my wet folds, brushing over my aching clit. You place yourself at my entrance, and ask if this is where I want you?

I moan, "Yes, pleeeease, I need you inside me!"

I try to push myself back onto your cock, and you slap my ass hard to reprimand me. You say that I need to cum for you again now, or my mouth will be filled with your cock shortly instead. I don't think I can. I'm overwhelmed with wanting you inside me, and wanting to please you. I'm trying too hard. I feel like I'm going to fail. You tell me to cum now to prove how much I want it! It's my last chance. This pushes me over the edge, and you slide yourself into my welcoming depths with a groan. Yes!

You grab onto my ponytail with one hand, and squeeze my ass with the other. You slowly stroke all the way in, and almost all the way out. It feels amazing. You speed up the pace, grunting and groaning, and pulling on my hair. You slowly start to push a thumb into my rosebud causing me to become even more excited. So many sensations! I am wet, wild, and wanting more! I beg for you to fill my pussy with your cum. You tell me I need to cum again and milk it out of you. Again, wanting it so badly, and trying so hard impedes my orgasm. You say if I don't, then you'll spend your seed all over my beautiful ass cheeks instead. I feel you lean over me, and you suddenly remove the clothes pins from my nipples, causing me to cry out with the shocks of pain. I nearly collapse again. You begin to rub and tug at my breasts and nipples, all the while pumping in and out of me. The multitude of sensations, and intense need for your cum to fill my pussy, causes me to orgasm and milk your cock of your seed. I love our combined groans and moans of ecstasy. You finish but stay inside me, wrapping your arms around me, and fall onto your side taking me with you.

You kiss and suck at my neck whispering into my ear that we aren't nearly done for the night. You say that after we have rested a bit, I'm going to be a good girl and clean your cock of our combined juices. You tell me how you will slowly force your entire cock into my mouth and throat. I start to become aroused all over again, thinking of being used in such a dominating manner. You tell me I will remain blindfolded until I am able to swallow your whole length. Then you'll remove my blindfold and pull out very slowly, so I can gaze upon your magnificent manhood for the first time.

Attachments

• Fours.JPG
    Fours.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 690
  • Fours_intro1.JPG
    Fours_intro1.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 283
  • Fours_intro2.JPG
    Fours_intro2.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 772
Fours Fantasy. Okay, here's my first written fantasy. Someone encouraged me to write out a fantasy of being taken on all fours, and describe what I would be thinking. I wanted to improve upon it, but am going to just post it close to it's original form. I hope you enjoy it. More photos to come! :kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm blindfolded and waiting for you on all fours on the bed as you asked me to in your message. My hair is in a ponytail tickling down my back. My nipples are hard and burning from the tortuous clothes pins placed on them pointing towards the floor. I'm growing wetter by the minute with the anticipation of what is to follow. It feels as if I've been waiting an eternity.

You silently come up behind me and spank my ass hard! I cry out in surprise and shock from the swift unexpected pain, and almost fall forward. You then slap my other ass cheek and begin to rub and caress it, moving your hands to stroke soothe and eventually squeeze both of them. You start to lightly rub your fingers over my pussy lips, dipping in a little more each time. I'm starting to moan and squirm, my wet pussy is clenching, and my clit is throbbing. You ask me if I want you to fuck my pussy.

You ask if I want you to fill my pussy with your cum, and I moan that I do. You tell me that I will need to cum for you 3 times when you ask me to first. I'm also not to collapse, or my pussy will not be the first hole getting fucked and cummed in. My pussy clenches and weeps with the possible denial. You begin to lick the length of my pussy lips, circling my clit, and up to tease and stab at my rosebud. You lick down to my clit and suddenly suck it into your hot mouth, almost causing me to collapse with the intense pleasure. You then slide two fingers inside me and begin to slowly pump them in and out, as you lick suck and nibble relentlessly. I feel so wild! Pushing myself back against your face, moaning and pleading for more; but wondering if I can possibly continue to hold myself up?

You tell me to cum for you now, and I do almost before you finish saying it. The waves of pleasure radiating from my throbbing clit cause me to completely lose myself in it, shaking and choking out cries of joy. You tell me what a good girl I am for cumming when you told me to. You continue your assault on my pussy, causing me to cum again almost immediately. I can feel your lips smiling, even as you say that you didn't ask me to cum again yet. I don't think I can possibly take anymore, and want your cock inside me so much! I must not fail at what you want me to do. I need to please you to deserve what I desire.

You intensify your ministrations, and then sit back leaving my glistening pussy lips to make kissing motions at your absence. You then begin to rub your cock along my wet folds, brushing over my aching clit. You place yourself at my entrance, and ask if this is where I want you?

I try to push myself back onto your cock, and you slap my ass hard to reprimand me. You say that I need to cum for you again now, or my mouth will be filled with your cock shortly instead. I don't think I can. I'm overwhelmed with wanting you inside me, and wanting to please you. I'm trying too hard. I feel like I'm going to fail. You tell me to cum now to prove how much I want it! It's my last chance. This pushes me over the edge, and you slide yourself into my welcoming depths with a groan. Yes!

You grab onto my ponytail with one hand, and squeeze my ass with the other. You slowly stroke all the way in, and almost all the way out. It feels amazing. You speed up the pace, grunting and groaning, and pulling on my hair. You slowly start to push a thumb into my rosebud causing me to become even more excited. So many sensations! I am wet, wild, and wanting more! I beg for you to fill my pussy with your cum. You tell me I need to cum again and milk it out of you. Again, wanting it so badly, and trying so hard impedes my orgasm. You say if I don't, then you'll spend your seed all over my beautiful ass cheeks instead. I feel you lean over me, and you suddenly remove the clothes pins from my nipples, causing me to cry out with the shocks of pain. I nearly collapse again. You begin to rub and tug at my breasts and nipples, all the while pumping in and out of me. The multitude of sensations, and intense need for your cum to fill my pussy, causes me to orgasm and milk your cock of your seed. I love our combined groans and moans of ecstasy. You finish but stay inside me, wrapping your arms around me, and fall onto your side taking me with you.

You kiss and suck at my neck whispering into my ear that we aren't nearly done for the night. You say that after we have rested a bit, I'm going to be a good girl and clean your cock of our combined juices. You tell me how you will slowly force your entire cock into my mouth and throat. I start to become aroused all over again, thinking of being used in such a dominating manner. You tell me I will remain blindfolded until I am able to swallow your whole length. Then you'll remove my blindfold and pull out very slowly, so I can gaze upon your magnificent manhood for the first time.

Wow babe. If you could only see what you did to me :devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Too damn hot to handle!

Very sexy story and pictures.

Fours Fantasy: Set 2

Fours Fantasy: Set 2. Some more photos to go with my written fours fantasy. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fours_01.JPG
    Fours_01.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Fours_02.JPG
    Fours_02.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 836
  • Fours_03.JPG
    Fours_03.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 221
Fours - Behind

Here's a couple of fours behind views. :kiss:

Attachments

• Fours - Behind1.JPG
    Fours - Behind1.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Fours - Behind2.JPG
    Fours - Behind2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 382
Here's a couple of fours behind views. :kiss:
Rose, I want to leave the blindfold for the first round so you have no visual distractions as I lick your thighs and work my way to your sweet spot, then as I have your legs quivering as much as your pussy then and only will I slide my cock into your beautiful mouth to lube it up so I can enter you pussy with little trouble.....

Last edited:
I want to run my hands up and down your smooth ass, get on my knees spread those cheeks and start to slowly lick you up and down.

Thank You

Just... Yes! :rose:
I'm glad you like it. Nice to see you stopping in too. :heart::kiss:

Rose, I want to leave the blindfold for the first round so you have no visual distractions as I lick your thighs and work my way to your sweet spot, then as I have your legs quivering as much as your pussy then and only will I slide my cock into your beautiful mouth to lube it up so I can enter you pussy with little trouble.....
Great, fits right into my fantasy. :heart::kiss:

I want to run my hands up and down your smooth ass, get on my knees spread those cheeks and start to slowly lick you up and down.
Nice, this also fits into my fantasy. :heart::kiss:

Yummy! Would love to :kiss: you all over!
I would love that. :heart::kiss:

Back