The New GLBT Daily Vibe

Gi_Venus

Loving Heart
The old thread GLBT Daily Vibe is closed to new posts so here I offer a place that is like wise friendly and loving many people used the other thread. I hope I make this your home for frequent visits and friendship. Do make yourself at home when I am not here.:):heart:

let me start with the traditional format

Mood: Happy
Listening to : Descarga Cubana by Jesus Rubalcaba and friends. gots to dance music

Wearing Peach colored bikini undies.

I you all join me I will not be present very often during the week but on the weekends I will be very busy. Be well my brothers and sisters.
:kiss::heart::heart::rose: do come and set a spell.

Ahhh - thanks for the new thread...

Mood - happy (Its FRIDAY!)

Wearing - boxers, lying on the couch...

Ahhh - thanks for the new thread...

Mood - happy (Its FRIDAY!)

Wearing - boxers, lying on the couch...

Lol SexyLitForAll, it is an old new thread. :rose:

Mood: ambiguous

Listening to: Cachao

Undies: grannies yup feeling old today. :(

Afternoon GiGi

Long time no see.

How's life and the ex treating you?

I'm doing as well as expected. Still not retired but there is still time. At least I hope so.

Mood: took a chill pill (it's the weekend)

Wearing: Oh! so early I still haven't got my knickers on :devil:, and this plaid nightshirt has a big tear in it too. :devil::devil: Only in the elbow, don't get too excited. :rolleyes:

Listening to: patter of tiny trotters as Piglet comes down the stairs ... gotta run!
:rose:

Mood: pensive (have self-imposed obligations to meet)

Listening to: 1920s novelty songs (Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go With Friday On Saturday Night; Singing In The Bathtub; Ukulele Lady; I'm My Own Grandpa; etc)

Wearing: Must I mention this? Argyle socks; cammo shorts; a black tee emblazoned with a red heart. Not pretty to see, no.

Upcoming: Will drive through Kit Carson Pass over the Sierra Nevadas to Carson City (Nevada state capitol) later today. Will try to avoid suicidal deer, marmots and squirrels.

OMG! Argyle socks! :p I mean, seriously. So ... sort of nerdy golfer! :p:p

I have a pattern for some. I should knit them, shouldn't I.
:heart:

Mood: relaxed, enjoying a slow weekend morning

Listening to: Weird Al station on Pandora, playing Istanbul (They Might Be Giants) now :D

Wearing: a bathrobe and nothing else

Upcoming: a birthday party and the Pride parade

Only in the elbow, don't get too excited. :rolleyes:

And just why can a woman's elbow not be exciting when it's peeking out a hole in a robe?

When almost everything is hidden then what is show has all the lusty allure of a border town.:kiss:

MST

And just why can a woman's elbow not be exciting when it's peeking out a hole in a robe?

When almost everything is hidden then what is show has all the lusty allure of a border town.:kiss:
MST
Hullo dahlink! Well, I will send you pix of my elbow peeking out a torn tartan nighshirt sleeve if that is your thang! ;):kiss:

Mood: still pretty chilled.
Wearing: shorty pyjamas
Listening to: Piglet whistling out of tune as she is at last allowed to plug herself into her laptop (ban in the mornings till 9 am).
Eating: a toasted chelsea bun with a milky coffee.

Mood: took a chill pill (it's the weekend)

Wearing: Oh! so early I still haven't got my knickers on :devil:, and this plaid nightshirt has a big tear in it too. :devil::devil: Only in the elbow, don't get too excited. :rolleyes:

Listening to: patter of tiny trotters as Piglet comes down the stairs ... gotta run!

Piglet? Lol ♡♡

Mood: pensive (have self-imposed obligations to meet)

Listening to: 1920s novelty songs (Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go With Friday On Saturday Night; Singing In The Bathtub; Ukulele Lady; I'm My Own Grandpa; etc)

Wearing: Must I mention this? Argyle socks; cammo shorts; a black tee emblazoned with a red heart. Not pretty to see, no.

Upcoming: Will drive through Kit Carson Pass over the Sierra Nevadas to Carson City (Nevada state capitol) later today. Will try to avoid suicidal deer, marmots and squirrels.

Ukulele Lady as in Woodie Guthrie? Love that song!

:devil::cattail::heart::heart::heart:
Mood: relaxed, enjoying a slow weekend morning

Listening to: Weird Al station on Pandora, playing Istanbul (They Might Be Giants) now :D

Wearing: a bathrobe and nothing else

Upcoming: a birthday party and the Pride parade

:heart: :heart: party!

OMG! Argyle socks! :p I mean, seriously. So ... sort of nerdy golfer! :p:p

I have a pattern for some. I should knit them, shouldn't I.
:heart:
No socks in the humid Florida summer. Can you say steam bath and sweaty? :rose: Naked is good!

Mood: happy :rose: :rose:

Listening to: Keb Mo

Wearing: blue daisy bikini panties

Hanging out on a lazy Sunday afternoon:heart: :heart:

Piglet? Lol ♡♡

Small porcine creature, which its mother pretends not to adore. :)

No socks in the humid Florida summer. Can you say steam bath and sweaty? :rose: Naked is good!

Naked apart from Argyle socks? Oh dear, must go and lie down. :p

Mood: Sleepy-peepy. *yawn*
Wearing: Boring mommy clothes today.
Getting ready for bath, then bed - to dream of High Femme outfits yet to be worn!

Cool! I did an in-studio interview MANY years ago with Keb Mo (Kevin Moore). It was when he released his first album. I'm thinking it was the early to mid 80's.

I love his mind through his lyrics, I did not discover him until 1999 at the Sunfest at West Palm where they have multiple artists, I picked him much to my delight. Laid back and sweet.♡♡♡

Small porcine creature, which its mother pretends not to adore. :)

Naked apart from Argyle socks? Oh dear, must go and lie down. :p

Mood: Sleepy-peepy. *yawn*
Wearing: Boring mommy clothes today.
Getting ready for bath, then bed - to dream of High Femme outfits yet to be worn!

Lol I am an flamboyant femme, not! Too poor :rose:

Lol I am an flamboyant femme, not! Too poor :rose:

:eek: I am sometimes poor too, it's very horrible being a poor femme! I have a bit of money just now. I really enjoy it. Come round and borrow my shoes and nail polish ;)

Mood: flirtatious.
Wearing: Dior's Palais Royal nail polish.
Listening to: the wind in the dark.

Hahaha! I saw a woman on the train this evening who had on the same dress as me! As we got off the train, I leaned back and said to her: "What good taste you have."

Back