Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 07-19-2014, 03:10 AM   #1
wannashowoff99
Virgin

Wife meets husbands friends and more

I would like to see a story about my wife. She is very sexy and fit. I would like it to be a gangbang story. Something along the lines of a husband comes home and ties up the wife and blind folds her then calls his friends over to gangbang her. If anyone is interested please messege me and I can give you more details and pics for insperation.

Old 07-19-2014, 03:49 AM   #2
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Give the details here in the thread. Trust me nobody but you is going to know it's your wife unless you share pics. Even if you were to use her real name and location do you have any idea how many Sean Renauds there are in your city? Now you shouldn't do that, use a fake name and unless the city is important (obviously you can't visit Lady Liberty in New Orleans) pick a city on the far side of the country from you..

Otherwise the more details you give here the more likely you are to get a story and if you're lucky you might get multiple stories from multiple authors who all find your idea to be fun. There is no upside to privat messaging.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.