Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-16-2014, 04:51 PM   #76
mtsnowrider
Experienced

Smile

Slim and in shape 65. A similar younger man would sure be nice. Think we could make each other very happy.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:39 AM   #77
rugged_boy456
Virgin

Another fantasy for you lovely gentlemen

Since my last fantasy was well received by a few members, I think I will share one more.

Even though I am a young man, I have always wanted a top daddy who knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. I enjoy the thought of being used for his pleasure, through and through. My latest fantasy revolves around being bent over the bed by my daddy. I feel him pull the ropes tight, locking my hands in place. As he finishes, a hard slap lands on my bum, both he and I know my tight boy hole belongs to him. He spreads my legs apart and pushes me further onto the bed, my semi erect boy cock mashing against the side of the bed. Reaching under, his left hand clamps onto my cock, squeezing it. His right hand on my shoulder as he leans over and licks my neck.

He could have me right there and I would have loved it. He can have me anywhere, my body belongs to him and his pleasure. On the opposite side of the room is a mirror and I see him get on his knees behind me and pulls apart bum, exposing my tender boy hole. A soft moan escapes my lips as his tongue makes circles around my sensitive area. I feel both his thumbs spread me a little so his tongue can taste his boy's hole, invading me, licking, sucking, inspecting me.

Standing up, I see he has a toy in his hand, a thick black butt plug. Not too thick or thin, but just enough to stretch me, to prep me. To my pleasure and delight he works that butt plug slowly into me, his saliva coating the toy and my bum, until it is all the way buried inside of me. I moan lightly for my daddy as the toy fills me to the brim. That's when I feel it, WHAM! A hard slap on my left bum, WHAM! another on my right bum. I moan and shake as he continues to slap my bum. "Do you see how hard you have make daddy's cock, boy?" He says to me as he continues to punish me. I love being punished this way, I enjoy his dominance over me. I can feel my ass cheeks heating up as the hits slow down. I know he is getting tired, but I love being disciplined. I secretly hope he continues, but as he begins to remove the butt plug, I know what is now coming and I begin to leak with expectation!

Words cannot describe the feeling of when that daddy cock enters you. I feel that throbbing cock head at the base of my boy hole, I feel it slowly enter, sliding in, little by little. I spread my legs apart just a little more because I want all of that cock, I want daddy's entire shaft buried inside of me. And then it happens, his hips hit my bum and we make eye contact in the mirror. I arch my back as I look into his loving eyes, I want him to know I can take daddy's cock, I am not afraid. I know my place is under him. The primal lust is wild in his eyes as his hips begin to move out and then in again, long deep strokes. My body is going wild, my hips are bucking, my legs are getting weak, but his strong daddy hands hold my hips firmly in place. He begins to pump me from behind, long aggressive, powerful thrusts, always deeper, invading me! I am so helpless before his torrent of pleasure. My hands tied behind my back, my top daddy fucking me over and over, showing me this is where I belong. I hear his deep grunts and moans grow louder and longer as he explodes deep within me. My ass muscles clenches his cock, I want his seed inside me, marking me, claiming me. Everyone will know this boy hole belongs to daddy!

Last edited by rugged_boy456 : 07-18-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:09 AM   #78
jackstud
Jack

Thats my boi

Old 07-18-2014, 09:53 AM   #79
Edibiguy
Virgin

Hi mid 30s from UK here
Id love to talk to an older dominant guy.

So many crazy feelings that I'm trying to come to terms with.

Old 07-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #80
Insatiablecock
Virgin

Perfect, I was in your position from 15years old sucking mature dominent cocks Loved it, but now at the other end of the spectrum. Been married to long to remember but still love being sucked off by submissive young gentlemen, but they have to suck every last drop with no leaking, otherwise there will be repercussions.

Old 09-22-2014, 03:59 PM   #81
TheLM
Drew

My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...6&d=1325600112

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning....

*Thanks for reading! 13,000 horny readers and counting!*

Old 09-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #82
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLM View Post
My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...6&d=1325600112

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning....
Thats it, show your Daddy what you have for him. A nice sweet butt hole

Old 09-22-2014, 05:47 PM   #83
sandles_nosocks
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemianBiros View Post
So little time,so many bois!
You're so right.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:56 PM   #84
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandles_nosocks View Post
You're so right.
Winks at Sandles

Old 09-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #85
TheLM
Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Thats it, show your Daddy what you have for him. A nice sweet butt hole
hopefully more than just that

*Thanks for reading! 13,000 horny readers and counting!*

Old 09-22-2014, 06:09 PM   #86
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLM View Post
hopefully more than just that
So looking forward to more LM

Old 09-22-2014, 07:42 PM   #87
northbaybi707
Virgin

this is my top fantasy I love the thought of an older guy taking control of my body and making me please him gets me so horny every single time.

Old 09-22-2014, 07:45 PM   #88
sandles_nosocks
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbaybi707 View Post
this is my top fantasy I love the thought of an older guy taking control of my body and making me please him gets me so horny every single time.
Well hello, my name is......

Old 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM   #89
northbaybi707
Virgin

well hello to you to

Old 09-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #90
northbaybi707
Virgin

23 here but older guys always say I look 18 which is a great compliment for sure and always make's me blush.

Old 09-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #91
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Quote:
well hello to you to
Well, hello to you as well 😊. Welcum to lit.

Old 09-23-2014, 05:56 PM   #92
northbaybi707
Virgin

hello all you hot older guys. So many of you I love it hope your all having a good day.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #93
zowiegus
Really Really Experienced

just me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbroSoccerStud View Post
I've always liked much older men. Daddy issues?? Maybe. I just know that since I realized I was gay I've only ever had eyes for older rugged daddy types. When I was 16 I came out to my family and closest friends and I started casually dating a guy I had met online (AOL chat rooms, remember those?), he was 27 or 28 at the time, I think that initially having my first romantic interactions be with older guys I just became more comfortable with it. We never had sex, just some blow job action and heavy petting - this guy wasn't a moron and he refused to stick his dick in me while I was still in high school. Although he was aggressive, a closet case construction worker who let me know during an underwear on heavy petting session that sex with him would've been like getting it from a power drill. Also, I'm a bottom and it usually fits in with the picture I have in my head of some older, more built or just bigger guy taking the reins sexually and steering the relationship, sex, whatever.
When I was 18 and first in college I met a man I still consider to this day one of the great loves of my life. He'd lived two hours or so away from me at the time, closer to NYC and I was a Boston boy. He was in a town called Fairfield,CT. A very affluent area. He was and is still one of the most handsome and intelligent men I've ever had the chance to know. Gorgeous. He had a body like Christopher Meloni...so built and beefy, he was 6'2 220 a jockish white collar type - a total contrast to my slim athletic 5'9, 150lb frame. His face was like a Greek Gods, with the kind of chiseled jawline that only the most physically accomplished men tend to sport. At 18 I was a fresh faced twink, with shaved body hair and very little experience..i.e virgin.
Vic said he was 35,
"awesome", I thought - "that's my demographic".
We had met on a gay dating website, not one of the "one stop for penis" sites but a more legit "I'd like to meet someone" site. We talked for months before we met, and I was really starting to fall hard for this guy. One thing bugged me though, he was ridiculously good looking - I'm a decent looking guy..never had any problem finding a date but Vic was bodybuilder on Men's Health magazine hot. Was this a joke? It didn't make sense that he was into me the way he seemed to be because a guy his age who looked like him could've been out in NYC every night with some model in training. When I finally met Vic for the first time, I understood this a little better...since some of the first words out of his mouth were, "I have to apologize for my profile stats, I know it says I'm 35 but I'm actually 42. Is that ok...?"
It was. Although it annoyed me he lied. (Guys some of us actually like you a little older)
As we got acquainted he suggested we check out the hot tub, I was dying to see him with his shirt off so I was pretty enthusiastic about that idea. When I saw he had a bottle of champagne already chilling by the hot tub I knew Vic wasn't fucking around. He was gonna make my nearly 2 hour trip very worth it. Instantly I got a little nervous, knowing he'd probably wanna have sex and I had never actually had intercourse yet. I had intimated over emails with him that I was more experienced then I was, when you're a younger guy who likes older men there's a feeling from the younger party that we have to make up for all the years of experience you fellas have on us so we invent a lot of "experience" when trying to prove to you that we are, also, in fact fun to have in bed.
After 10 mins of small talk in the hot tub and a glass of champagne (my first swig of actual liquor) Vic decided I was wearing way to much and he pulled off the pair of white briefs I decided to wear in place of the bathing suit I hadn't packed. Immediately we were locked in a passionate embrace, lips locked. His hard, big manly body felt so great pressed up against my nubile hairless almost twink like, boyish body. His hands were massive and with one of them he pulled me closer, stopped kissing me and instead dove for my throbbing cock. He literally pulled me out of the water and lifted my body up so that my waist was at eye level with him and he inhaled my penis. It was so AMAZING, he was just so athletic and strong. After about 15 mins of this I had to stop him for fear of shooting a massive load of cum in the hot tub. (I wasn't sure if it worked like pee and the semen would then follow me around the tub) He asked what was wrong and I told him I didn't wanna cum yet and was feeling close. To this he smiled.
He then picked me up out of the hot tub and carried me to his room, the way a groom would carry his new bride over the threshold. The way he was manhandling me drove me absolutely wild. He then tossed me into his bed, hopped in and after a little more making out I began to feel two fingers gently poking at my hole. Just tapping at my hole, trying to gain access to an uncharted part of my anatomy. He was like barbarian or gladiator or something, sex with him was like a workout he was just throwing me all around his bed and I liked it!! I let out a little moan, which was met with my legs being tossed up into the air and Victor burying his tongue in my hole. This made me squeal in delight.
I had never before experienced anything like this, with every thrust of his tongue I felt my hole open a little wider..I wanted all of that tongue in me..feeling it get a little wetter and warmer and soon I was wound up to the point where my little hole was purring for something more tangible to be placed in it. Vic stuck a finger in my hole, "OWW!", I yelled out.
"Damn, you're tight", was Vic's response. "Have you ever done this before?"
"No, not fucking..I've sucked some dick and made out with a couple guys.", I explained.
"Hmm...are you sure you really wanna do this?", he asked.
"Yeah", I moaned.
"You're sure?" he teased.
His shaft, wet with pre cum, was now pressed up against my hole and we had gone to far to turn back. My desire for him was animal I wanted him and all of his manhood inside me. He began to work himself in me. Initially I've never felt anything more painful in my life, it was like he was stabbing me from the inside..that first thrust literally made me jump back 10 feet.
"Nice and easy", he whispered into my ear. "Relax, I won't move..just let your hole get used to my cock being inside it." The pain was excruciating and at times we had to stop all together. This only made Vic's dick want to claim me even more, every time I'd struggle he pull me in closer and start kissing me to distract me from the monster that was tearing open my unused hole. We found a groove after about 20 mins when quick thinking Vic pulled out a little brown bottle of an inhalant that he thought might "help".
"This is what you wanted, right?" he whispered to me in between his thrusts which were getting more powerful. "Is this what you want?" he gently said into my ear, sliding in more deeply. He began taking more liberal thrusts and he buried that meaty penis so deeply inside me so hard that at one point I literally thought he might actually really break me. Nothing compared to the feeling that washed over me when Vic climaxed inside me, he let out a loud barbaric "UHHHHHHHHH!!!" and I felt both relieved that the brutal pounding had subsided but also felt a strong sense of satisfaction like the best 'boy' ever for making that 'man' so satisfied.
And theres the tale of why even though I'm still my 20's I prefer men in their 40's and how I first got fucked by a much older man at the age of 18, which set a standard for the men I'd be physical with for the rest of my life. In case you're wondering what happened to Vic and I, we stayed in touch for a few years after my first time. He'd have parties and invite me down a lot, just regular group get togethers gay and straight - somehow though we'd always end up in bed together . This continued on and off for a few years, until I met a man I dated and lived with for 2 years..he was 45 and I was about 22. Vic didn't approve and we had sort of a falling out over my staying in the relationship..nothing dramatic, we just stopped talking. I never forget him, you don't forget your first. I'm hopeful one day we'll cross paths.
so erotic, wish I could had joined in...

Old 10-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #94
cyberking001
Experienced

younger/older

When I was 16 ... he was 27 or 28 ... We never had sex, just some blow job action and heavy petting ...

I don't know about you, but ... a blow job and petting is certainly enough sex to get a 27 or 28 some good time from messing around with jail bait. Not that I am not jealous of course ...

Some hot stories there, buddy (sam)

Old 10-25-2014, 10:11 PM   #95
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberking001 View Post
When I was 16 ... he was 27 or 28 ... We never had sex, just some blow job action and heavy petting ...

I don't know about you, but ... a blow job and petting is certainly enough sex to get a 27 or 28 some good time from messing around with jail bait. Not that I am not jealous of course ...

Some hot stories there, buddy (sam)
You both knew what you were doing and enjoying each other. Im all for rules and laws but at some point ..... well you get were im coming
from glad you both had a good time. Lucky him

Old 10-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #96
yorksguy
Really Experienced

Quote:
hello all you hot older guys. So many of you I love it hope your all having a good day.
Its great to know younger guys have a thing for older guys like myself. I can feel my cock stirring just thinking about it.

Old 10-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #97
nony
Experienced

my male lover

i met my male lover when I was 50. He was 70. We met at a gay bath house in the steamroom. He was a talkative individual and as he talked he slowly moved his hand up my thigh. As his hand reached my sex I spread my legs apart so he could have access to my cock and balls. "You're sweet!" he remarked. After he spent some time caressing my sex, he invited me back to his room. I spent the afternoon being sexed up after which he gave me his phone number. I called him a month later and he invited me up to his apartment. Thus began several years of my affair with this man. In the beginning, I would undress in front of him and he would suck me and play with me. We often spent afternoons in bed. He gradually introduced me to nipple sucking, cock sucking, ball sucking; both his and other friends' he would invite over. Nothing was off limits. I could go to the local bath house and go down on four or five strangers and tell him all the details that night as he sucked on me in bed. My stories made him hotter! Sometimes we would be making love in bed and one of his old boyfriends would stop by. He would answer the door naked and invite the friend to come in the bedroom and watch while he proceeded to suck me off. I usually ended up sucking off the boyfriend. Unfortunately, this good thing came to an end.