Old 07-13-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
RicoLouis
Literotica Guru

Sons Inheritance

A guy comes home after his father dies and his mother tells him his dad left him everything, The money, the house, the car. The son is appalled at first but mom tells him she has her own savings that she has put aside for years. She also tells him that there is something else that dad had owned that she thinks he should have. She reveals that her and his father where master and slave and that she had signed a contract and had served him faithfully for so many years she now is lost without him and wishes to give herself to the only other man she has every loved, her son. She is willing to be whatever he needs to be and do what every he wants her to do even if it is just until he starts a family of his own. The son does not want her at first and pushes her away saying he canít but as time passes he canít help but wonder.

Old 07-14-2014, 08:29 AM   #2
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Hmmm... there could be a Dad/daughter similar plot.... after Mom dies, daughter goes to Dad, reveals that on her death bed Mom told daughter about dad's need for a submissive & how Mom hoped that rather than Dad having to search for a substitute subbie, daughter would step in... or kneel as the case may be

Bliss

my usual perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 07-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #3
FantasyXY
Really Experienced

How about if the son inherits his fathers entire estate, only if he successfully takes control and ownership of his father's most prized possession... The mother.

Link to my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 07-15-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
jack30341
Really Really Experienced

hmmmmm

Very interesting.

Anyone taking a shot at it?

Old 07-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #5
RicoLouis
Literotica Guru

I wrote up the first act of this but couldn't decide where to go after the intial conversation.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #6
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLouis View Post
I wrote up the first act of this but couldn't decide where to go after the intial conversation.
to the sex of course... though first there is a scene of son in his room, in denial, but unable to deny his hardness....

Bliss

my usual perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by sirhugs : 07-16-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Old 07-17-2014, 12:12 AM   #7
AZMotherLover
Really Experienced

Have you read Inheritance by Scipioparkins?

It's almost exactly what you described. Seven chapters of hot incest fun.

Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story - Very dirty story, don't read it if you want a nice clean story. But on the other hand, if you like very dirty stories, then you will like this one. This story forced me to cum, I couldn't help it. - toJohnny7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I think the question boils down to: into which orifice should hetero incest sperm be delivered?

Old 07-17-2014, 06:10 AM   #8
DominicWong
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLouis View Post
A guy comes home after his father dies and his mother tells him his dad left him everything, The money, the house, the car. The son is appalled at first but mom tells him she has her own savings that she has put aside for years. She also tells him that there is something else that dad had owned that she thinks he should have. She reveals that her and his father where master and slave and that she had signed a contract and had served him faithfully for so many years she now is lost without him and wishes to give herself to the only other man she has every loved, her son. She is willing to be whatever he needs to be and do what every he wants her to do even if it is just until he starts a family of his own. The son does not want her at first and pushes her away saying he canít but as time passes he canít help but wonder.
Nice man, likin it so far! Will def check it out (Y)