Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 07-16-2014, 10:55 PM   #1
blin18
Really Experienced

Perfect Snatch - A game show

I have a cute idea that I will probably write a story around, but so far it hasn't captured the attention of my muse. Hopefully by putting it here, some more ideas will germinate.

The plot device is a cross between The Dating Game (Australia made a version called Perfect Match, hence my title above) and one of those crazy/sexy Japanese game shows. For those unfamiliar with The Dating Game, a contestant would question three hidden contestants of the opposite sex before choosing one of them to date. In my version, there would be glory holes and larger openings where a woman could sit in a doggy pose. The contestant would fuck/suck/lick or have same done to them by each contentant after which he/she would choose his/her date.

Its fun and sexy on its own, but it lacks an opportunity to explore a character in detail.

Twist: two of the contestants are professionals and you only win the prize/date if you choose the non-professional. This could be written from the POV of a disillusioned cum-soaked whore who hasn't had a real orgasm in years, who is then driven to two or three screaming orgasms by the contestant. In the ad-break she blows the producer to let the contestant win the prize (a date with her) providing he chooses her. On the return from the ad-break, in the last segment she must give him the most mind-blowing BJ of her life to swing the balance in her favour.

Other than the cuteness of the plot, that's the only angle I have been able to develop to give a character worthy of an enjoyable read.

Old 07-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
TPMcClendon
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by blin18 View Post
I have a cute idea that I will probably write a story around, but so far it hasn't captured the attention of my muse. Hopefully by putting it here, some more ideas will germinate.

The plot device is a cross between The Dating Game (Australia made a version called Perfect Match, hence my title above) and one of those crazy/sexy Japanese game shows. For those unfamiliar with The Dating Game, a contestant would question three hidden contestants of the opposite sex before choosing one of them to date. In my version, there would be glory holes and larger openings where a woman could sit in a doggy pose. The contestant would fuck/suck/lick or have same done to them by each contentant after which he/she would choose his/her date.

Its fun and sexy on its own, but it lacks an opportunity to explore a character in detail.

Twist: two of the contestants are professionals and you only win the prize/date if you choose the non-professional. This could be written from the POV of a disillusioned cum-soaked whore who hasn't had a real orgasm in years, who is then driven to two or three screaming orgasms by the contestant. In the ad-break she blows the producer to let the contestant win the prize (a date with her) providing he chooses her. On the return from the ad-break, in the last segment she must give him the most mind-blowing BJ of her life to swing the balance in her favour.

Other than the cuteness of the plot, that's the only angle I have been able to develop to give a character worthy of an enjoyable read.
Has the potential for an interesting, unique story. Pick a character and just revolve the story around him or her; write about how he/she feels, thinks, and participates. Develop a story about how they got into the game show. Possibly write about what other people outside of the show come to think about him/her. You get the idea. And work hard to make the game interesting, realistic, and CLEAR. It won't be a good story if the reader has a hard time understanding the game

Old 08-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #3
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

I like the idea, but I'd probably have it be more of a "You have to choose your partner from the line-up," sort of game. While the woman is writhing and moaning on national TV, she has to guess which of the men eating her out is her fiance.

Old 08-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
blin18
Really Experienced

I considered that angle (guess which one is your partner) but conceptually it would be too easy to cheat by having a secret sign. I also wanted more motivation.

One thing that occurred to me is a Family Feud showcase where you have to rank the prizes in order of value. The rankees could be his wife, a street walker, a high priced call girl, one other contestant swinger and a virgin who has been surgically deflowered but never fucked. For a real twist (one I wouldn't write) you could toss a sister in the mix.

You get a fantasy group fuck with every one you pick correctly and if you pick all of them right the fantasy fuck is in the Bahamas.

First Class: A hot new story by Belinda LaPage.

Story ideas currently in the washing machine of my brain:
- The Winsome Widow: currently in development (22000 words and counting) - this could be a more substantial project for me - not sure I'm up to it
- Sponge Toss: I like this one - definitely something I want to write
- Virtual Rider: This could be fun - I'll see if I've got any secret sex left in me after Sponge Toss
- Perfect Snatch: A sexy game show

Old 08-21-2014, 08:54 AM   #5
ericrodman101
Virgin

How about a game like pin the tail on the donkey. The blindfolded male contestant gets to face fuck a line of women - the game is like donkey, he has to move round the room blindfolded shoving his cock into thin air until he encounters the line of open mouths. It's more of a parlour game than TV I guess - a bit like that game where the guys have to collect a sample of each colour lipstick on their cocks by the end of the night.

Old 08-21-2014, 05:32 PM   #6
blin18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
How about a game like pin the tail on the donkey. The blindfolded male contestant gets to face fuck a line of women - the game is like donkey, he has to move round the room blindfolded shoving his cock into thin air until he encounters the line of open mouths. It's more of a parlour game than TV I guess - a bit like that game where the guys have to collect a sample of each colour lipstick on their cocks by the end of the night.
Mmmm, might be a fun parlour game, but I can't think how to make it work for erotica.

Incidentally, my all time favourite parlour game concept is Russian Roulette. Two girls take turns to suck the same guy for 30 seconds each. Winner is the one with a mouthful of cum. I liked the idea so much I worked it in to Wedding Cake Island

First Class: A hot new story by Belinda LaPage.

Story ideas currently in the washing machine of my brain:
- The Winsome Widow: currently in development (22000 words and counting) - this could be a more substantial project for me - not sure I'm up to it
- Sponge Toss: I like this one - definitely something I want to write
- Virtual Rider: This could be fun - I'll see if I've got any secret sex left in me after Sponge Toss
- Perfect Snatch: A sexy game show

Old 08-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #7
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blin18 View Post
Mmmm, might be a fun parlour game, but I can't think how to make it work for erotica.

Incidentally, my all time favourite parlour game concept is Russian Roulette. Two girls take turns to suck the same guy for 30 seconds each. Winner is the one with a mouthful of cum. I liked the idea so much I worked it in to Wedding Cake Island
Now that sounds like a fun game...