Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 04-29-2014, 06:30 AM   #4276
Honey09
Virgin

Hi, I'm a 54 year old married male of 30 years. I work away from home a lot of the time and when I do get back I love to go out wind surfing on the open sea. I'm not the sort to sit around. I too enjoy erotica... Possible different for a male, but I really enjoy the pleasures of the body, and its at this point I have concluded that I'm bi at this late stage of my life. It's something I have thought long and hard about and eventually found a mate that is comparable to each other's needs.
The stories I have read here have been in the main interesting, stimulating and horrifying. But over all enjoyable.
I would be interested to talk to people to understand that what I think and feel is right. And if not what can be done to over come this. I am new to this site so what I'm proposing might be wrong for this site.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:09 AM   #4277
Linksalot
Virgin

New here

I am a 48yo Aussie bloke.

Looks like a fun forum, so I thought I would join up.

Cheers

Linksalot

Old 05-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #4278
snugglebuck
Virgin

Unhappy Please Help.

I'm new to literotica. I love reading the contributions to this site. But now that I've wanted to try contributing I'm having a bear of a time.

Most of my submissions are being rejected because when I copy and paste from word their coming up garbled.

What ever suggestions from members of this community on how to properly submit would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #4279
IamYoursPlz
Virgin

Smile Hi!

I'm fresh and new to the site and thoroughly intrigued. Literotica always gets me going.
I'm interested in playing with someone (male) who wants to call the shots. I want to be pushed, as I've not been "active" much, as they say. I'm a 27 yr old female virgin, but I'm VERY into exploring my sexuality (and very responsive).
I suppose in life I'm pretty innocent, sweet, and shy. But inside I feel so much more. I'm a hazel eyed, auburn haired, creamy skinned lady.
Hi.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:52 AM   #4280
spacekapitan
Virgin

hi, I'm 28, male, and going to get married next month

Old 06-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #4281
Machu_Gamesmas
Virgin

New writer, sort of.

Almost 50 year old husband (married for 8 years to wife #3). I have written erotic fiction in the past, but never had the desire to submit anything until now.

Lots of time at home alone, so I started writing again, mostly for my wife, then it grew beyond just being 'stroke stories'. A couple of the stories seem to have taken on a life of their own.

Exploring editor possibilities and trying to get feedback can really be a hassle, so now I search the boards for advice already out there and only ask the occasional 'stupid question' (I hope).

Machu

Last edited by Machu_Gamesmas : 06-11-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: grammar

Old 06-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #4282
mrsemilybronte
Virgin

Last edited by mrsemilybronte : 06-22-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:50 PM   #4283
mrsemilybronte
Virgin

Last edited by mrsemilybronte : 06-22-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Old 06-17-2014, 11:10 PM   #4284
Sedona1972
Virgin

newish

Hi Everyone. I am relatively new to this all. It is always interesting how when you give people half the chance they love to introduce themselves and I am no different. I started reading the stories a while ago as a way to get me interested in having sex with my husband. We were having trouble that way. We split up and I have a new lover. I am having a bit of a reawakening of my sexuality now. Literotica is helping me with that. I bottled up my sexy self for years to make it work with him and now I am open and feel like getting drunk ;-) I am trying to figure out what my kinks are and what gets me horny...discovered I like white panties! and gender bending, and group sex, and exhibitionism, and basically anything where all involved have a good time. I like giving and receiving...maybe a little BDSM but not degradation.
I am in my 40s, a bi women, open minded, and like it here cause so many of you seem smart, respectful and sexy people.
My hobbies? not sure since they seem to be changing...I like the outdoors, gardening, hiking, camping, biking etc. I was a dancer for years and am weight lifting these days, I am crafty, booky. I spend a lot of my time pleasing people. I am a mom, a massage therapist and as I said am currently in a relationship with a sexy man(unfortunately it is a long distance thing).
I do want to write something...I have been writing stories back and forth with my guy...and it is a bit of a turn on to get in that space in your head. Wanted to say the quality of some of the stories on here make me want to bow down and pay homage to the writers!

Old 06-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #4285
SuspendedDisbelief
Virgin

Copping a feel of things ;)

Hey there!

I'm SB, new member but long time reader. I'm a 23 year old college student with a strong penchant for incest, but flexible on most other kinks and fetishes. Cis-male though - sorry hopefuls

I'm just starting out with writing, but I have a few ideas, and one big one!

I need advice on posting etiquette: I know incest =/= wincest for all. but as it stands, the POV character of my story begins a few chapters without realization of his kink. I would rather keep from offending those for whom incest falls into squick territory. Indeed it begins with the POV character submitting to a rather non-traditional cuckquean.

Or rather, it begins with an excuse to build into a harem story.

At any rate, I also have another problem - many of the characters are based on celebrities, but for various reasons - namely, the suspension of disbelief - I would prefer that some of those characters become unrecognizable. Though, not all of them.

Hopefully that makes sense. Any insight would be helpful! Can't wait to get to know you all

Old 06-24-2014, 01:24 PM   #4286
cleo1291
Virgin

Im a Nube!

Hey! Ive been checking out the Literotica Story Board for years looking for late night "inspiration" and finally decided to become a member and see how it goes... posted something on the How To board before I realized this members into was here... forgive me.

Old 06-27-2014, 11:43 PM   #4287
jayman777
Virgin

New to the Site

Hello, I am Jayman. I have been a reader here for a couple of years. I have been writing stories for quite some time but have never published anything. I plan to polish up a couple of stories and post them soon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Old 06-27-2014, 11:51 PM   #4288
Creampiesucker
Virgin

Hi

I will be 49, and it's my dream to eat a hot creampie from a beautiful pussy and rim her ass too!!

Old 07-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #4289
kermitnw325
Virgin

Hello ALl

Hi everyone. I am a 50 year old married male (30 years) that loves a tasty cream pie. I have been reading stories here for years, but just found the forums.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:45 PM   #4290
SweetWife11
Really Experienced

Not too new, but wanted to say hello!

I love to get PM's but Please no foul language or violence in PM's. No interest in role playing, etc...Although I love hearing what you would do...Thank you in advance for keeping it classy

A thread I had....maybe pics up again

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1033358

Old 07-10-2014, 07:07 PM   #4291
JazmynMarie26
Virgin

New here, but love the site

Hello. My name is Jazmyn. I've been coming to the site for quite some time when I can't sleep and just need a little "fix." I love reading and hearing people's stories. Sometimes, they get me so worked up, a actually have to cover my mouth to keep me quiet. 26 years old and would love to start writing for the site.

I have roleplayed before, but not much and would love to explore that. always been into roleplays with people in positions of power: bosses, principals, teachers, etc. i find men in those positions so sexy. Hell, maybe even with a woman in that position.. I also find it SO SEXY when a man can be romantic when making love, but then be aggressive and just have angry sex. LOVE IT

IF anyone has any suggestions for stories/RPs, let me know. PM me if you want to know more. Dirty PMs are more than welcome too.

Last edited by JazmynMarie26 : 07-10-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #4292
echologue
Literotica Guru

ooops sorry wrong thread

Old 07-10-2014, 10:11 PM   #4293
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Welcum, Jazmyn...If you are looking for RP scenerios, try this area! http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 There should be something there ti like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmynMarie26 View Post
I have roleplayed before, but not much and would love to explore that. always been into roleplays with people in positions of power: bosses, principals, teachers, etc. i find men in those positions so sexy. Hell, maybe even with a woman in that position.. I also find it SO SEXY when a man can be romantic when making love, but then be aggressive and just have angry sex. LOVE IT

IF anyone has any suggestions for stories/RPs, let me know. PM me if you want to know more. Dirty PMs are more than welcome too.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:26 AM   #4294
StrangeView
Experienced

I'm already on here somewhere, but I've only just got around to filling in some of my profile. Guess I'm staying then!!

Hi to all

SV

Old 07-22-2014, 04:26 AM   #4295
MsCummings
Virgin

Smile A hi and hello

I've been visiting this site for about 5 years, but have only just joined. It is my intention to write too, however I've seen there are some pretty harsh critics on here, which is putting me off a little.

I'm from the UK and I've already been made aware that the readership is mainly from the US, however, since I'm going to be drawing from experience, I've taken the decision not to 'Americanise' it, otherwise I think I'll end up losing the feel of the story or experience I'm writing.

I hope I can give back to those who've given me so much pleasure in reading their stories. I don't plan to offend, but I've certainly packed in a lot of real life experience in these last few years.

I've discovered I'm Bi, I love anal, I gush, fisting, I love threesomes both MMF and MFF, I love roleplay, some BDSM, I've been a Domme, a keyholder, had master at one time, so I'm more of a switch.

I did say I had been busy...

But looking forward to chatting to some of you too

Last edited by MsCummings : 07-22-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Old 07-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #4296
nick_alex
Really Experienced

Not new, but almost. :)

Hi, Alex here, 29 years old fireman from Finland. Not married, I have a girlfriend, Elma, 27 years old, works as a fitness instructor.

Have been as member of Lit for some time now, but not writing very often. Now I start enjoying more and more the site and last week I also introduced Elma to the site. Is a way to expand our sexual fantasies.

We are an open couple, ready to try new things. Love long role playing, in almost all of them Elma is involved as a character. Threesomes (MMF) are the best.

Looking forward in making new friends.

Kisses,
Alex & Elma
“Baby I know it sounds weird but it makes me feel closer to you when I fuck someone else. It’s like they are just fucking me but you and I are really sharing something intimate and trusting. Is that upside-down and backwards? Is your wife totally crazy?”

Old 07-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #4297
thesexdoktor
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCummings View Post
I've been visiting this site for about 5 years, but have only just joined. It is my intention to write too, however I've seen there are some pretty harsh critics on here, which is putting me off a little.

I'm from the UK and I've already been made aware that the readership is mainly from the US, however, since I'm going to be drawing from experience, I've taken the decision not to 'Americanise' it, otherwise I think I'll end up losing the feel of the story or experience I'm writing.

I hope I can give back to those who've given me so much pleasure in reading their stories. I don't plan to offend, but I've certainly packed in a lot of real life experience in these last few years.

I've discovered I'm Bi, I love anal, I gush, fisting, I love threesomes both MMF and MFF, I love roleplay, some BDSM, I've been a Domme, a keyholder, had master at one time, so I'm more of a switch.

I did say I had been busy...

But looking forward to chatting to some of you too
I would be most interested in communication on your topics, Ms Cummings. As you say, there are so many sexual things one might be curious about. I have a profile, and find many of the 'topics' you mention of personal interest. all best, Harry

Old 07-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #4298
Throbbinsum
Virgin

from a land down under

Another long time lurker, finally coming clean lol.

65, single, male, currently have non-live-in gf who doesn't know about lit, that may change, but she is sooo vanilla ...

Love the nude pics on here and the erotica, enjoy the stories especially voyeur.

Look forward to contributing a little here.

Old Today, 08:14 AM   #4299
john_cummer
Virgin

Hi everyone.

I'm a 27 yr old male just coming into my own sexually. I've read stories here for literally years, but now I want more interaction with my teasing. I have an active imagination and love to explore fantasies with someone new. Send me a message or reply here. I'm looking forward to being on here ad getting to know as many of you as I can, intimately or otherwise..