Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildrose70 said "but the one from N. dak is one of those men that simply loves to eat me....MMMMMm you cant beat that kind of man!!!"

Rose, I am exactly that kind of man. If only one sexual act could be left me, I would hope it would be that....

Wildrose70 said "but the one from N. dak is one of those men that simply loves to eat me....MMMMMm you cant beat that kind of man!!!"

Rose, I am exactly that kind of man. If only one sexual act could be left me, I would hope it would be that....

Strange but I don't ever remember posting anything like that....but it does sound like a man I would enjoy:devil:

Just to let you all know....I'm still around just haven't been posting...decided I had done that long enough!!:rose:
Nice to know I'm missed:kiss:

{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Nice to see you. I too don't visit Lit to often. It was nice to see your thread moving again. :D

So glad you're well, Rose! I was a bit worried there...! Enjoy Litretirement. And if you ever come back, you'll have fans.

Thank you everybody...I'm so thrilled with this little gal....she looks just like her mommy....she is beautiful...lots of dark hair...I haven't seen her in person yet...just on facebook:rose:

Thank you everybody...I'm so thrilled with this little gal....she looks just like her mommy....she is beautiful...lots of dark hair...I haven't seen her in person yet...just on facebook:rose:

Nothing better than a brand new baby! Congrats! How Exciting!

Just to let you all know....I'm still around just haven't been posting...decided I had done that long enough!!:rose:
Nice to know I'm missed:kiss:

Oh..you are missed so much...also if not seeing new post i'm allways thinking at you...

If I could only find a climbing rose to grow every year in N.Y. I could start a rose garden.

Hi Wildrose.

Charlie’s Angel - Rest In Peace, Momma

CHARLIE'S ANGEL - REST IN PEACE, MOMMA
YOU’LL BE MISSED, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN​

funeral-candle.gif

Among angelic hosts who flit on high,
A sweet spirit from our Lit doth fly,
Charlie, finally drew his angel nigh,
His name, no longer draws a sad sigh.
lit-candles-in-heart-shape-romantic-candle-light-photos-92789.jpg

A Kitchen will no more sizzle or fry,
While friends fondly bid you goodbye,
Grieve as you leave and firmly close,
The Kitchen doors opened by Wildrose.
__657__BN112-11J_LR.jpg

Few knew you as well as The Bug knows,
My Lady in Red who chuckles and glows,
But barely breezing past Eighty three,
Breathed her last to set herself free.
heart-shaped-sympathy-flowers-24077629.jpg

Wish you lingered longer, for a while,
Yet you still make your friends smile,
Despite departing the last dusty mile,
Left us smiling, at your feisty style.
x9ptpb6jsp.jpg

In eternal peace may you sweetly rest,
Among friends known, you are the best,
And to those whom you drew very close,
Clings the fragrance of our Wild Rose.
funeral-candle.gif

A sad notification to all Momma's friends here on the Lit:
I was sadly informed by her daughter that she passed away on 25th May.
May her sweet soul rest in peace knowing she will always be remembered with love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back