Old 04-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
Nevyn_Black
The Dark One

The Crew

There is the sound of machinery in the background, very quiet, almost, but not quite, silent. The light level is dim, diffused, directionless.

Major Allen Greenwood, NASA Opps manager, former shuttle pilot, awoke suddenly on a table. He waited for his eyes to adjust, not moving, shaking with fear. He moved his eyes only, taking in his surroundings.

Everything was shades of silver and grey. Silvery cabinets, grey plush carpet. The light was a soft white, almost like fluorescents, but softer, less harsh. He was laying on some kind of cushioned surface, like the old crash couches in the shuttle. Only this cushion seemed to conform to his body shape.

Across his chest was some sort of plastic or plexiglas restraint. It curved from one side to the other and covered his front from sternum to groin. There was a slight chirping sound coming from it, and a flashing amber light. He was naked beneath. "Hello?" Allen called out, his voice hoarse and scratchy.

There came three louder beeps and a flash of red from the thing across his chest, which unlatched and raised itself with a soft click-whir. Allen cautiously pushed it out of his way and sat up, looking around. He was in a grey room with silvery cabinets and equipment of some sort. It looked a lot like some sort of med bay. There were no windows or doors that he could see and no one else around, at least not in this room with him.

For the first time, he looked down at himself, and stopped cold. His body was different. It was like the last 20 years of hard drinking and tv dinners had been erased. He had the same six-pack abs he'd had when he was a fighter pilot.
Taking deep, slow breaths, he tried to maintain his calm, keep thinking.

That was another thing, his smoking had just about ruined his ability to take deep breaths, but now he was breathing like he had healthy, clean lungs. A deeply disturbing, wonderful, terrible, amazing thought occurred to him.

What about the cancer? Allen hopped down off the table and stood, turning around in circles. Where the hell was he? This didn't look like heaven.

Then again, the way he'd chosen to live his life, it might just be Hell.

Old 04-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #2
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Kyall woke up on an examination couch. Well a very comfortable examination couch he had to admit. It was cushioned and seemed to mold to his body. Looking up he could see the usual bright lights he associated with a medical ward. He could feel his dogs fur at his feet and he seemed to be breathing easy so at least 'Thor' was OK too.

Last thing he remembered he had been walking night perimetre guard at the Edinbourgh air force base with his dog Thor in his job as an Air force MP. He had seen a plane coming to land as the lights approached but he had not really heard the engines.

Man he must have been hit by something when that plane came in to land last night or something. Only explanation he had for ending up in the med bay. Oh well he felt alright so he guessed it was time he got back on duty. Sitting up he was rubbing his eyes then started looking for his uniform when he glanced around the room.

What the heck. This was not the Med Bay. Everything was grey and silver and there were machines that he had no idea what they did but they were flashing lights all over the place. He looked at his chest and saw several little plastic disks stuck on him. Guess they were monitoring him. Looking at Thor he saw some on him too. Well he would leave them for now but if they became annoying he would take them off.

Looking around he finally found a pair of boxers and a shirt. Looked like they were his ones he had been wearing but they had been washed and cleaned. Slipping them on he began looking for a door.

MY SRP

Old 04-19-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
celestialdragon
little one

Dr. Charlene "Char" Williams woke up slowly. She found herself to be on a couch, very similar to the one in her office. She sat up and stretched before realizing that she was naked. Frowning, she traced her steps.

She was in her office, going over a patient's file after adding the latest session report to it, checking up on her progress, when her computer died. It was frustrating, that computer was top of the line, brand new. She got down on the floor and began trying to fix it, so she could at least save her files, and she blacked out.

Now she was here. . . wherever "here" was.

She saw all the silver disks and found the clothes she had been wearing. But it was strange. . . the stain on her blouse that was from that day's Panera broccoli and cheddar soup was gone, as well as the powdery mess that she had made that day when she was doing her make up.

She also felt more well rested than she had in months. Being one of the most highly recommended psychologists for trauma victims since she opened her own practice two years ago, she barely had time to sleep. She looked down and found that the wound she had accidentally inflicted on herself while she was hunting with her father was gone. As well as the bruise she had attained last week.

She finished dressing and began looking for a door.

My drum corps placed 23rd overall, making it to Semifinals, but not Finals. This is a competitive activity, but a lot of the time, the scores are political. My drum corps threw down an amazing performance Friday afternoon, and I now have memories that will last a lifetime, as well as a tan body that will last but for a short time.

Until next season, that is.

Sweet but naughty. . .

Old 04-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #4
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn felt the hands turn to fists as Black Buck took his frustration out on her face. His drunken rants barely audible after the punch to her head. The screams from Fawn's lips were short lived as her clothes were ripped away to scattering with the howling winds. Black Buck slammed her forehead into the truck's hood to stop Fawn from fighting anymore. His vulgarity now a loud buzzing in her ears as he stabs his short infected cock into her abused cunt. It was bad enough that his previous beating caused her to miscarry his offspring but this time Black Buck meant to kill her.

His plan was altered by the freak storm that arose and the strange lights from the skies that peered down on his sin. Black Buck drove away in a panic leaving Fawn at death's door to answer the spirits.

Fawn saw the hands lifting her and heard the faint words of welcome. "Kan' keya, grandfather."

When Fawn opened her eyes, she could see clearly while noticing her body didn't hurt. Still she touched over all the places that was broken or bruised finding herself healed.

'Hota hey, spirits." Fawn called out respectfully. Slowly Fawn sat up and took off the sticky nodules attached to her russet skin. She placed her bare feet to the floor noting it wasn't Mother Earth. Now Fawn was touching everything she could see and find in this strange room.

Kink Test Score 669

"I dinna do it!" Orchid Geronimo

unowned is a very lonely shawl to be covered with Dragons_davina

Hell yes I'm female and a Big Beautiful Wicked one to boot.. landi

don't let the past kidnap your future ~ Monica

George Carlin.. I love you and will miss you greatly
Seven Dirty Words
Shit - The bird shit on the statue.
Piss - I have to piss like a race horse.
Fuck - Fuck you.
Cunt - She has a rancid cunt.
Cocksucker - Go to hell, you cocksucker.
Motherfucker - You are a motherfucker.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Last edited by landiek : 04-21-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: fixing spelling errors

Old 04-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #5
Madwolf023
Time-Travelling Sociopath

Doctor Brian Richardson awoke with a huge headache. Last thing he remembered was getting stabbed in the abdomen by some person or other. Right now his memory was a bit fuzzy. Though he was pretty sure he had died. So the afterlife did exist. Who knew? Surely he suffered a violent death for his last few moments to be blurry. Obviously wherever he was they (whomever they may be) had removed it from his memory to either cause him grief later on or to relieve his suffering. Or perhaps he was concussed and had no memory of the events because if he had survived he would not remember.

After the first wave of thought processes went through him, he came to a second conclusion. Apparently there was a nudity clause wherever he was. Because he was as nude as the day he was born, (though definitely more developed. It would be almost impossible to be less developed.) Sadly he was very cold, in fact the term he'd be using was freezing his bloody arse off should anyone ask.

The third undeniable fact was that he was starving. And craving apples. Like seriously he needed an apple right now. Getting off the cot he was laying on, he checked himself for any injuries. None so far. Which was good. And there were his clothes. Kicked under the cot. He hurridely dressed, humming a silly tune that popped into his mind. He was now dressed to the nines (even in death he apparently had amazing fashion taste. Or horrid. Who knows with the dead. They never spoke to him before to judge what he was wearing.)

With that he began to walk out the door, searching for an apple. "Here Apple Apple Apple!" He called out, clearly merely amusing himself with the situation he found himself in.

Old 04-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #6
Hard_Rom
Really Really Experienced

Rom Blackthorn opens his eyes. His sight takes in what appears to be some sort of high tech hospital. Hospital! Rom at first doesn't move just twitches small muscles in his extremities. Then he begins to move his limbs and finally his head. At least he is not paralyzed.

Rom searches for the nurses button. Finding none, he calls out, "Hello, nurse! Hello, I'm awake!"

The plastic strap across his chest releases with an electronic sound.

Rom does a personal check for injuries. No signs of trauma or IV lines are apparent. Rom finds himself washed and shaved too. Slowly he swings his feet of the edge of the contoured couch and looks around. No apparent doors or windows can be seen. There is a slight background hum of machinery of some sort.

Sitting there Rom goes through scenarios trying to remember. Was he jumped in the alley? Wouldn't be first time Rom awoke in a hospital after being rolled. Maybe he is sick and this is some sort of quarantine. But he feels like a million bucks, how can he be sick? Starts to think he is either dreaming or crazy.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:09 AM   #7
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn explored every nook and cranny to her room until she felt cold. It was that moment she realized that she was naked and upon her search revealed there weren't any iclothing for her n the room. Fawn went back to the "bed" and discovered the sheet was attached to the edges and she didn't have enough strength to rip a piece off.

This was frustrating so she sat on the floor and sang. " ho' atta heya ko mae heya. Saeh na tien na. Wiashasays no heya goe no mae eta, lo hin'na heya ."

Fawn repeated the song seven times as her heart beat was the drum. Fawn came off the floor humming the verse while dancing. Raising her arms to the Great Spirit for blessing her with life. Fawn was still dancing when a faint light blinked.

Finally the dance was finished. Fawn felt hungry and spoke."have the spirits no need of meat or water?"

Fawn again sought for an opening, this time finding one. She pulled out her braid letting her hair cover her breasts but had nothing to use as a skirt or loinclothe. Now Fawn believed she was on a vision.

Fawn moved along the hallway until she heard a voice calling for apples. That sounded good so she headed to the voice but noticed the walls were darker than in her room.

Finally Fawn called to the voice calling apples. "Hota heya, Spirit."

Kink Test Score 669

Seven Dirty Words
Fuck - Fuck you.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Old 04-26-2014, 07:28 AM   #8
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Kyall had been in enough science bases to know that a door was not always where you thought it would be or the means to opening it. He ran his hands up and down the walls and walked all around the perimeter of his 'cell'. Finally when he had covered almost three quarters of it he must have done something right because a section of the wall opened up beside him. He noted where his hand was and then went back and shook Thor. His big German Sheppard came awake slowly then looked at him. He liked his hand then stood up and jumped to the floor and looked around. Staring up at him he gave a small yelp.
"Yeah stuffed if I know where we are either boy. Let's go find out."

They walked over to the door and he opened it again and they walked out into the corridor. Looking left and right he saw it looked the same in both directions. "So which way do you think," Kyall asked Troy. The dog looked both ways sniffing the air then headed left. Shrugging Kyall grinned and followed him. "Let's hope your right boy."

MY SRP

Old 04-26-2014, 10:00 AM   #9
Madwolf023

Brian heard someone say.... What was it: hota heya? He didn't recognise the phrase. Though it would make sense if the after-life was multi-cultural. After all everyone died eventually. "'Ello." Brian responded, he hadn't turned around to greet the newcomer, though by the voice the speaker was female. Though it could be someone throwing the pitch if their voice. However the spirit comment threw him off. "Sorry. Not a spirit. Though I guess I'm dead, so perhaps I am a spirit. But interesting greeting, wh-" He abruptly stopped speaking, as he had turned around to face the newcomer.

She was young, probably around his age, she had what he would call warm brown eyes, and she had no clothes on. Suddenly it felt warm in here, and he quickly shed off his jacket, trying very hard not to stare at any part of her body. Not her legs, stomach, or breasts. He settled for turning his head to the side. "Er, 'ere's my jacket if you want. I noticed it was cold, I mean when I woke up, not by looking at your nipples to see if they are, I mean I wouldn't stare at a women's breasts in that manner unless if I knew, not that they aren't nice breasts, but I wouldn't stare at them without, you know what? I'm going to shut up now. Forget everything I said except the fact that I offered you my jacket."

He knew that he was currently blushing like crazy. He had to regain control over himself. He was already at stage two of embarrassment. Okay hopefully she would just laugh it off. Or do something pleasure able to you. A traitorous voice in the back of his head commented. Oh do shut up. He weakly retaliated. "Um," he opened his mouth to just say something, "I'm Brian Robertson, and you are?" He asked lamely, still not looking at her.

Last edited by Madwolf023 : 04-26-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Old 04-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #10
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn regarded who she heard as walked up yet her female scent was sending poor Thor on what seemed a wild goose chase. Fawn wandered before h.oming in on apples.

The man turned and Fawn smiled just the same. Fawn tilted her head to the left listening. She thought he was confused when he questioned his being.. Fawn's dark eyes sparkled as if she were laughing inside.

"Kan' keya" Fawn replied taking the coat from his hand and pulling her hair back and fully exposing herself dons the coat. Faintly she hears a bark and looks both ways for the wolf spirit . Surely totem creatures would be in abundance in this spirit world.

He told her his name and Fawn wondered which name he used as in the life of a Lokata some had four to seven names during the lifetime. Fawn also thought it might be a test on honor "I am Fawn of the Lakota Nation."

(Thank you)

Kink Test Score 669

Seven Dirty Words
Fuck - Fuck you.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Old 04-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #11
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Kyall wandered after his dog taking in the sights. Not that there was much to see. He was basically in a long corridor of the same greyish silvery hue as his room that seemed to have a slight curve to it. He couldn't see the end of it because of that. He passed several junctions and they all led to dead ends. They were actually probably doors like the one he had opened but he didn't feel like exploring them yet. Besides Thor seemed to be heading somewhere.

After a minute or so he began to hear voices and then Thor turned right at the next junction. As Kyall turned right he was greeted by the sight of a perfectly shaped naked ass and beautifully athletic legs, standing in front of him with a jacket and shiny long black hair cascading down her back. It had to be a her because no guy ever had an ass that perfect. Thor had already gone forward and was about to nuzzle the woman's hand. Well she must be safe then. He never did that to anyone remotely unfriendly.

MY SRP

Old 04-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #12
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn felt the nose touch her hand and squatted down to regard the creature. He wasn't a wolf like she thought but spoke respectfully. "Hota heya"

Fawn smiled and scratched the animal's ear. "Is he yours Bri yan?"

Kink Test Score 669

Seven Dirty Words
Fuck - Fuck you.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Old 04-26-2014, 04:01 PM   #13
Madwolf023

Brian merely nodded at the mention she was part of the Lakota Tribes. However before he could embarrass himself further due to his lack of knowledge about her people, a dog and owner walked in. Brian crouched with Fawn, scratching the dog behind the ears. "What breed is this beautiful puppy?" He asked the owner, almost cooing, before remembering his manners. "I'm Brian Robertson, by the way, and you are?" He asked extending his left hand as he moved away from the dog, some form of shepherd he thought, but he didn't know his dogs too well, so it was just an educated guess on his part.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:28 PM   #14
Hard_Rom

Rom starts to investigate his surroundings. Nothing is identifiable. Suddenly a panel moves aside with a compressed air sound.

He jumps back almost expecting Spock to walk through the door. Cautiously he pokes his head out the door. A murmur of voices comes from his right. Moving slowly, checking his six periodically, Rom silently moves down the hall. Coming to a junction he peeks around the corner.

Rom can see two men, a woman and a dog. No weapons. Well at least they're human he thinks. Their conversation does not indicate any real intel on the situation. The dog will scent him soon. He coughs to get the dogs attention and see it's ears turn his way. Stepping out, Rom holds his arms out in a Tee shape.

"Hello," Rom calls out. Slowly he advances on the strangers. He has various tattoos from Anglo-Saxon paganism covering his torso including boars, ravens and geometric shapes. "My name is Rom. Rom Blackthorn," he says pointing at his chest. "Does anyone know what this place is?" he asks.

Last edited by Hard_Rom : 04-26-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Old 04-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #15
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Kyall had been walking up to the woman when he saw a guy appear. He had been hidden by the woman and he leaned down and scratched Thor's ears as well. He was expecting him to give a warning growl but he just stood their placidly. What was wrong with him, he never acted this way. Walking up he was about to answer when yet another guy appeared. This guy was covered in early English tattoo's. The ones the Celts and Vikings used to wear. He didn't seem to know what was going on either.

Kyall took stock of the situation. So far he saw a Native American woman judging by her language and appearance. A British guy and a guy interested in an ancient culture. All of them had been examined as far as he could tell given their state of undress and all of them didn't know where they were. Oh great that left two options in his mind. Secret military operation or Aliens. God he hoped it was Aliens because he really hated the thought of what a government agency might do to them.

"Right," he said in his Australian accent. "I'm Kyall, that's my dog Thor. I am betting all of you probably had a similar experience to us. Let me guess, the last thing you remember is a white light then waking up here. Well way I see it that means one of two things. Government or Aliens. Me I hope Aliens, always wanted to meet an ET and considering I feel great I think these ones are pretty friendly if it is the case. What we do next I have no idea but I would suggest we stay together but it's your call."

MY SRP

Old 04-27-2014, 01:29 AM   #16
Nevyn_Black
The Dark One

From the overhead came a sound of chimes, as if someone were fingering wind chimes made of pure crystal. The tones were soft, but loud enough to be heard all over the medical bay area. Suddenly a very pleasant voice spoke from all directions, and none.

"Greetings. My name is Cy. That is short for Cybernetic autonomous command, control, interface. But most organic beings simply call me, 'Cy'. You are understandably confused, perhaps even afraid. Rest assured that you are in no danger at this time. You're various injuries and ailments have been treated and your bodies have been returned to their optimum potential states.
Your clothing has been mended, and ship suits have been provided for each of you. For now, wear what you choose, but in the future, it may be necessary for you to wear the ship suits, as they are far more protective than your own clothing. Food and drink will be provided to you in the Crew Mess, which is located down one level and at the end of the corridor.

As the voice spoke, panels opened in each med room, revealing a closet that contained one set of iron grey coveralls, a black leather belt, and what looked like black leather slip-on boots. When the voice spoke of the crew mess, a bright lime green arrow appeared on the floor, obviously pointing the way.

"As you make your way out of the medical bays, please follow the courtesy arrows. If you deviate from the path, the arrow will appear amber and if you veer too far, it will flash red until you follow it back in the correct direction. You are being directed for your own safety, as at this time, you are on board a deep space vessel in orbit over your planet Earth. Further information awaits you all in the Crew Mess. Please proceed there, now.

Major Greenwood quickly dressed in the uniform provided for him, as he didn't see any sign of another change of clothing. The boots, coveralls and belt fit as if they had been tailored for him and felt very soft against his skin. He didn't like going commando, but until such a time as he could find some drawers, this would have to do. He followed the green arrow on the floor and the silvery bulkhead in front of him lifted out of the way to reveal a wide open space with many branching alcoves, some of which also showed opening bulkheads.

Last edited by Nevyn_Black : 04-29-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Old 04-27-2014, 02:06 AM   #17
Madwolf023

Brian chuckled at the voice. "Alright almighty voice!" He called out. "We shall follow the yellow brick road! Just don't be a short fat con man at the end? I so don't want to wear the ruby slippers, and I don't wanna be the tin man either." He shouted as he followed the lines. "We even 'ave the bleedin' dog!" He placed emphasis on the words, amusing himself with the thought the afterlife was Oz. "Come along Toto, we got ourselves a wizard to see."

He didn't wait for anyone else, he just started walking. Admittedly his curiosity had gotten the best of him, and he just had to know what on Earth, or Heaven/Hell was going on.

Old 04-27-2014, 03:36 AM   #18
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn because aware of three men each speaking with a unique tongue.
"What nation do you come from? I am called Fawn. I was raised by the old ones of my tribe. My people are Lakota Sioux. I saw the hands of the storm spirits lift me and bless me to live again."

Fawn pondered on the last question then replied. "Not on Mother Earth."

Hearing the strange voice, Fawn kneels down to the floor uttering strange words. "Kan' keya Yakawishta, huka huka." (Thank you sky spirit, I am not afraid I am not afraid)

To those around her they may have thought her from an era long past. She was raised in a culture forgotten. So many oddities would arise as her knowledge would be passed on to let new family.

Clothing would have to wait as hunger took hold of her actions and Fawn follows the green lights. Fawn also hoped to see the sky spirits that spoke to her in the hills when Fawn was rescued.

Kink Test Score 669

Seven Dirty Words
Fuck - Fuck you.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Old 04-27-2014, 06:52 AM   #19
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Kyall heard the voice and grinned. Alright aliens. he had got it right. Whistling to Thor he started to head towards the mess hall then had a thought, if these ship suits were so good it would probably be a good idea to actually dress in one. He jogged back the way he had come and found his room now with the door open. Ducking inside he found a open closet with a variety of the same suits hanging up and boots in his size. He dressed quickly putting it on over his boxers and undershirt then slipping on the boots and tying the belt around his waist. Everything seemed to have been custom made for him and fitted perfectly.

Feeling warm and comfortable he walked back out of his room and began to walk towards the mess hall following the green arrows with Thor by his side. Now to see what these ET's looked like and to get some answers and maybe a little chow. For some reason he was really hungry.

MY SRP

Old 04-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #20
Nevyn_Black
The Dark One

The Major followed the arrows to the end of a corridor and through a set of double doors that opened at his approach. He found himself inside a roomie cylindrical chamber that was apparently some sort of elevator. He felt no sensation of movement, but in seconds the doors opened again and he was in another long corridor, this own rounded as if a circular object had bored through solid rock or metal. The paneling was a warm tone of wood, like teak or walnut.

The floor and ceiling seemed to be made of a gold or bronze material, slightly reflective on the floor, dull finished on the ceiling. Allen found it odd how his mind was translating this corridor as less of a space vehicle and more like a home. He walked to the end of the hallway and into a large, wide open space in the same colors. Bronze, warm woods, rust and autumn orange table clothes and wall hangings. The place was decked out like some sort of futuristic banquet hall.

A long rectangular table was situated roughly in the center of the large room, with many chairs evenly spaced around it. Platters of all kinds of foods were heaped steaming all along the length of the table. Carafes and bottles of many beverages stood beside crystal glasses, goblets and mugs.

From the shadows of the overhead an object silently moved to hover just above Allen Greenwood. The body was a burnished silver, spherical, with three emerald green 'eyes' in a triangular pattern, glowing from the otherwise featureless 'face' of the thing. It had small dangling appendages like tool arms, that had tiny three fingered 'hands' for manipulating things. The same voice from before issues from the little robot.

"Welcome, Major Greenwood. Welcome to all. My remote units shall serve you during the dinner. Please, be seated and introduce yourselves to one another. After you've all consumed your fill of food and drink, we shall begin the presentation...

Several more, identical little flying robots swung down from the ceiling and hovered around the table. Allen shrugged to himself and took a seat, grabbing a white porcelain plate and heaping with with roast beef in gravy, mashed potatoes and sage dressing. green bean casserole, whatever took his fancy.
He felt like he hadn't eaten in years. His body was ravenous. The scientific part of him wondered if this wasn't a result of the extraordinary healing he'd undergone. He looked around as he wolfed down his food, observing.

Last edited by Nevyn_Black : 04-29-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Old 04-27-2014, 07:35 PM   #21
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn followed Brian around the corridor. Fawn chuckled at the wizard remark it being one of three movies she had seen in her lifetime.

When Fawn entered the elevator she slightly panicked. It reminded her of an oncoming beating so she grabbed Brian's arm for security as the jacket slid off her left shoulder. This exposed her bosom until the doorway opened and Fawn released Brian in order to escape the captured sensation.

Fawn was about to apologize when the marvelous aroma of food teased her nostrils. "The spirits are bountiful."

Fawn noticed the strange floating creatures. "Yakawishta."

Kink Test Score 669

Seven Dirty Words
Fuck - Fuck you.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Old 04-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #22
Hard_Rom

Rom quickly retreats to "his" room. Quickly donning the clothing supplied, he follows the arrows to what appears to be a buffet. The ones he saw earlier are here plus another man. He nods his head in a greeting and proceeds to investigate the food. It seems real enough.

The appearance of the drones or whatever they are gets Rom's attention. Reaching out he picks up a eating knife. Not sure what a butter knife will do but it makes him feel a bit safer, armed. Might have more use as a screwdriver. Keeping an eye on the bots, Rom stuffs foodstuffs inside his suit, breads, whole fruits and raw veggies. Rom moves back close to the entrance and eats quickly. He fills himself with fluids and food.

Rom looks over his companions, making sure to toss a choice piece of food to the dog. He gives the two females in the party a slight smile and polite nod.

Finally he speaks up.

"Hello all. Some of you heard me introduce myself. My name is Rom Blackthorn. Apparently none of us know where we are. None of us know one another except for the dog and his owner. According to that voice we all heard, we are on a spaceship in orbit," he sums up.

"Let us say I am ah... skeptical about the starship bit. That is unconfirmed intel and it comes from apparently whoever has kidnapped us. As for me," he continues, "I have no idea why I am here. For all I know I am bleeding out and about to die in some alley somewhere and this is some sort of hallucination due to blood loss and shock. That makes more sense then an alien abduction."

"We don't even know how long we have been here," Rom says looking down at himself, "Someone took twenty years of me. And I don't think I want to know how they did it!"

Last edited by Hard_Rom : 04-27-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #23
celestialdragon
little one

Char heard the voice, and began walking towards the green arrows. She was absolutely starving. She found the buffet and loaded it with everything she could before heading to a table by herself. She wanted to be alone, to gather her thoughts as she ate.

My drum corps placed 23rd overall, making it to Semifinals, but not Finals. This is a competitive activity, but a lot of the time, the scores are political. My drum corps threw down an amazing performance Friday afternoon, and I now have memories that will last a lifetime, as well as a tan body that will last but for a short time.

Until next season, that is.

Sweet but naughty. . .

Old 04-27-2014, 11:27 PM   #24
landiek
intensive kinkster

Fawn turned to face the speaker who announced his feelings. Fawn shook her head thinking how he must be very confused.

Fawn grazed over the table of foods finding many strange bit delicious. Fawn filled her two plates and grabbed a bottle of juice. Walking over by the curve of the wall, she slid down sitting on the floor and began to sample the meats. After a few bites she offers Thor a bite of what tastes like pheasant.

The juice was very sweet, much like berry joy juice only not as toxic to the liver. Fawn was taking another drink when she saw the other woman. It was odd that she was not sitting with the other ista ska. Perhaps she has lost a baby like Fawn and must not sit among the males least she send the wrong sign. That or her tribe didn't allow men and women to eat together.

Thor opted the slices of roast beef was more to his liking as he picked them up from her plate and ambled back to his master. Fawn shook her finger at him. "I saw that dog. Steal from my plate without a kan' keya and you'll be in my stew pot."

When Fawn finished eating she cleaned up her mess from the floor then came over to the group. "I am Fawn Bearclaw of the Lakota Sioux. I speak the tongue of the human beings. I know about the spirits of the skies."

Kink Test Score 669

Seven Dirty Words
Fuck - Fuck you.
Tits - Hey, nice tits.

My poetry

A Visit to Uncle Brett

Old 04-28-2014, 12:59 AM   #25
Madwolf023

Brian blushed as he got nice and personal with Fawns breasts. Luckily the trip was short and he made a quick beeline to the food, grabbing as many apples as he could. Sinking his teeth into one of them, he suddenly spat it out.

"Bad Apple!" He shouted half jokingly, throwing it on the ground. "Okay that's it apples are clearly evil. Let's see..." He grabbed some broccoli, carrots, potatoes and bread. He judged each one before coming to the conclusion that broccoli and bread were good, carrots were evil and potatoes needed to pick a side. Once satisfied with his choices, he joined the group, sitting besides Fawn, since she was the one he knew best. Not in a bad way! Like her body, not that it would be bad... He blushed again as his mind ran at a million miles per hour. It was only when Fawn stopped talking that he opened his mouth to speak, though this mostly occurred on a subconscious level.

"Brian Robertson, physician, London. I specialise in internal medicine, or I did. Not really sure where we are. Fawns wearing my jacket. Apples are really disappointing here." He stopped his verbal talking, the words still coming around in his head.