Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Chyoo Forums > Chyoo General

Old 04-18-2014, 06:59 PM   #76
GreenBanana
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampThing View Post
Is there any way to make story text bold or italicized? Thanks.
Not as far as I'm aware. Thankfully we're spared the slippery slope of fanciful formatting so it's not like reading a comic book.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:21 AM   #77
Jonray
Virgin

FAQs or Guides for Newbie Writers?

Hi Guys, just wanted to ask if there as any FAQs or Guides for Newbie Writers for the new CHYOA site or more specifically how to add a thread (I couldn't find any FAQ or tutorial stuff on the front page). Anyhow I wanted to try and add to a story and I clicked on the "Add a new Thread" then I had tried placing a new thread into the "Write your Thread" and I placed something into the "Follow up Question" bit and then I clicked on the "Save Thread" button and it kept on asking for me to "Please enter an answer" which I didn't see. Could it be the browser? I'm using a Firefox 28.0 mac if that's of any use. Anyhow any advice or assist would be of use, also thanks alot to the guys that resurrected CHYOO to CHYOA!
cheers
jonray

Old 04-19-2014, 06:49 PM   #78
Torg
Literotica Guru

Location: In the heart of love, embracing the opportunities I happen across. Oh, and sex, lots and lots of sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonray View Post
Hi Guys, just wanted to ask if there as any FAQs or Guides for Newbie Writers for the new CHYOA site or more specifically how to add a thread (I couldn't find any FAQ or tutorial stuff on the front page). Anyhow I wanted to try and add to a story and I clicked on the "Add a new Thread" then I had tried placing a new thread into the "Write your Thread" and I placed something into the "Follow up Question" bit and then I clicked on the "Save Thread" button and it kept on asking for me to "Please enter an answer" which I didn't see. Could it be the browser? I'm using a Firefox 28.0 mac if that's of any use. Anyhow any advice or assist would be of use, also thanks alot to the guys that resurrected CHYOO to CHYOA!
cheers
jonray
You also have to put something into the Answer section which is the title of the thread. This is the text that is one of the selections at the bottom of the previous thread.

Old 04-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #79
Jonray
Virgin

Thanks Torg, I'll give it another try
cheers