Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #26
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

Elysia felt the sharp sting as he pierced her maidenhead. She gasped and dig her nails into the ground. Her wolf was growling happily. She felt his grip tighten around her waist holding her tightly to him as her inner walls grew accustomed to his large size. She dropped her head forward and gently shifted her hips from left to right, grinding lightly against him, telling him in movement that she was ready and craving for him to move inside her.

"I'm glad to hear you both want it as much but could you please start moving? Its driving Mr crazy having you just resting there. I need some motions please... "

She heard the sound of a snort from her wolf as if it was saying she would just have to wait until he was Damn good and ready to do more. She may be an alpha but at this moment she belonged to him and would do well to remember that

Old 04-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #27
Wolfias
Literotica Guru

"Oh I'll start giving you some motion alright, but now I know it's driving you crazy it can wait'' Lucian grinds his hips hard against her ass, his lengthy shaft moves against the spot and clit. Releasing Elysia's golden locks and hip, to knead her ripe breasts in both callused hands. Lucian's wolf howls and bounces around in his head, quite obviously enjoying what was happening. And he would give her enough pleasure to quit complaining, biting Elysia on the shoulder gently, before tasting her warm silky skin with his tongue. ''No reason to rush your first experience, now is there Elysia? We do have all night to pleasure one another.

Last edited by Wolfias : 05-08-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #28
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

She looked over her shoulder, growling at him as he bit into her neck then licked. He was infuriating to her at times and first time or not she needed, no craved was a batter word., him thrusting into her. Her wolf sat down wagging her tail like she was enjoying something. She still had no idea why the bitch decided to make an appreance right now. She pushed her hips back against him as much as she could. His rough hands against the soft ample skin of her breasts felt so good but if he didn't do more she was going to scream"Lucian I swear to God don't tease me, now is not the time "

Old 04-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #29
Wolfias
Literotica Guru

Lucian thought to himself damned if she isn't demanding, slides his hands down Elysia's sides to the swell of her hips. Large battle scarred hands tighten his fingers dimpled her flesh, He withdraws till the thick head of his cock. Only to drive his muscular hips forward aggressive thrust, bottoming out against her cervix roughly taking her. She wants some movement now she was going to get it, she would soon be screaming Lucian's name. He would claim Elysia as the Alpha he was, there would be not one single solitary doubt about it.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:51 PM   #30
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

Elysia felt him pull back then grab her hips and slammed forward into her. She let out a loud moan and started to push back everytime he would thrust forward. She could feel how he was claiming her and started to wonder if it was what they wanted or what their wolves wanted. It was hard for her to tell the difference and right now with him pounding so roughly into her she didn't care about anything but the pleasure he was causing.

Her whole body trembled and quivered beneath him. The powerful thrusts driving into her were making her lose her train of thought. She needed him, everything about him in this moment, the thoughts of what had happened between the packs were lost as her body started to tense. Her inner walls began squeezing him tighter as he moved harder and faster. She started panting softly and moaning.

"Oh God Lucian.. Oh my God"

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 04-16-2014 at 12:37 AM.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #31
Wolfias
Literotica Guru

Lucian groans as the tightness of Elysia's heated walls rippling around his thrusting length. In his mind he and his wolf were one, she and her wolf was going to be theirs. Once the elder Shaman did say ''Lucian you will claim a mate one of past blood''. A VenomClaw wasn't a first guess of his, but having seen her fight at annual Clan events. Elysia was impressive even if rumors say her wolf hadn't accepted her. He'd sparred with her once and it was a ferocious one indeed. Both had broken a sweat exchanging blows, a inner fire ignited way down deep in his loins.

Now they're coupled together sharing pleasure, reaching his arms her waist he rises to his knees. Bringing her with him as he does this, his callused hands slide down to her heat. The little nub of her clit was swollen, his shaft slides repeatedly against it. Caressing her sleek muscular inner thighs, his thick thumbs stroke the sensitive nub. Kissing along the pulse points in her supple neck, the length of her jaw line till their lips met passionately. Growling with over powering lust and desire, drinking deeply of her amazing essence. Lucian and Elysia strove together with such intensity, the sound of flesh against flesh accompanying the raging storm outside.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #32
MidnightBliss
Really Experienced

Elysia could feel the Goosebumps rise on her skin as his calloused hands moved over her inner thighs. As soon as his thumbs started to stroke the swollen nub her body began to tremble in his arms. She remembered the time they met in the clan games. He was a very good fighter, one of the best she had ever come against, matter of fact that was the only game she tied in. Her thoughts spun back to their coupling as his lips were suddenly on hers again. The passion and lust inside of him was quickly causing her orgasm to build. Her wolf started howling in her head as the sound of their sweat coated skin slapping echoed. In the tent.

She broke their kiss her nails digging into busy arms as his thumbs played her clit so expertly..
"Ohh....myyyyy...godsssss.....ohhhhhhhh.......Lucian....." she couldn't hold back any longer and screamed out as she exploded with him deep inside of her.

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 04-16-2014 at 08:58 AM.