Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #26
MidnightBliss
Really Really Experienced

Elysia felt the sharp sting as he pierced her maidenhead. She gasped and dig her nails into the ground. Her wolf was growling happily. She felt his grip tighten around her waist holding her tightly to him as her inner walls grew accustomed to his large size. She dropped her head forward and gently shifted her hips from left to right, grinding lightly against him, telling him in movement that she was ready and craving for him to move inside her.

"I'm glad to hear you both want it as much but could you please start moving? Its driving Mr crazy having you just resting there. I need some motions please... "

She heard the sound of a snort from her wolf as if it was saying she would just have to wait until he was Damn good and ready to do more. She may be an alpha but at this moment she belonged to him and would do well to remember that

Old 04-14-2014, 01:11 PM   #27
Wolfias
Wolfwriter loves Midnight

"Oh I'll start giving you some motion alright, but now I know it's driving you crazy it can wait'' Lucian grinds his hips hard against her ass, his lengthy shaft moves against the spot and clit. Releasing Elysia's golden locks and hip, to knead her ripe breasts in both callused hands. Lucian's wolf howls and bounces around in his head, quite obviously enjoying what was happening. And he would give her enough pleasure to quit complaining, biting Elysia on the shoulder gently, before tasting her warm silky skin with his tongue. ''No reason to rush your first experience, now is there Elysia? We do have all night to pleasure one another.

Last edited by Wolfias : 05-08-2014 at 04:27 AM.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #28
MidnightBliss

She looked over her shoulder, growling at him as he bit into her neck then licked. He was infuriating to her at times and first time or not she needed, no craved was a batter word., him thrusting into her. Her wolf sat down wagging her tail like she was enjoying something. She still had no idea why the bitch decided to make an appreance right now. She pushed her hips back against him as much as she could. His rough hands against the soft ample skin of her breasts felt so good but if he didn't do more she was going to scream"Lucian I swear to God don't tease me, now is not the time "

Old 04-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #29
Wolfias

Lucian thought to himself damned if she isn't demanding, slides his hands down Elysia's sides to the swell of her hips. Large battle scarred hands tighten his fingers dimpled her flesh, He withdraws till the thick head of his cock. Only to drive his muscular hips forward aggressive thrust, bottoming out against her cervix roughly taking her. She wants some movement now she was going to get it, she would soon be screaming Lucian's name. He would claim Elysia as the Alpha he was, there would be not one single solitary doubt about it.

Old 04-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #30
MidnightBliss

Elysia felt him pull back then grab her hips and slammed forward into her. She let out a loud moan and started to push back everytime he would thrust forward. She could feel how he was claiming her and started to wonder if it was what they wanted or what their wolves wanted. It was hard for her to tell the difference and right now with him pounding so roughly into her she didn't care about anything but the pleasure he was causing.

Her whole body trembled and quivered beneath him. The powerful thrusts driving into her were making her lose her train of thought. She needed him, everything about him in this moment, the thoughts of what had happened between the packs were lost as her body started to tense. Her inner walls began squeezing him tighter as he moved harder and faster. She started panting softly and moaning.

"Oh God Lucian.. Oh my God"

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 04-16-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #31
Wolfias

Lucian groans as the tightness of Elysia's heated walls rippling around his thrusting length. In his mind he and his wolf were one, she and her wolf was going to be theirs. Once the elder Shaman did say ''Lucian you will claim a mate one of past blood''. A VenomClaw wasn't a first guess of his, but having seen her fight at annual Clan events. Elysia was impressive even if rumors say her wolf hadn't accepted her. He'd sparred with her once and it was a ferocious one indeed. Both had broken a sweat exchanging blows, a inner fire ignited way down deep in his loins.

Now they're coupled together sharing pleasure, reaching his arms her waist he rises to his knees. Bringing her with him as he does this, his callused hands slide down to her heat. The little nub of her clit was swollen as his shaft slides repeatedly against it. Caressing her sleek muscular inner thighs, his thick thumbs stroke the sensitive nub. Kissing along the pulse points in her supple neck, the length of her jaw line till their lips met passionately. Growling with over powering lust and desire, drinking deeply of her amazing essence. Lucian and Elysia strove together with such intensity, the sound of flesh against flesh accompanying the raging storm outside.

Last edited by Wolfias : 12-07-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #32
MidnightBliss

Elysia could feel the Goosebumps rise on her skin as his calloused hands moved over her inner thighs. As soon as his thumbs started to stroke the swollen nub her body began to tremble in his arms. She remembered the time they met in the clan games. He was a very good fighter, one of the best she had ever come against, matter of fact that was the only game she tied in. Her thoughts spun back to their coupling as his lips were suddenly on hers again. The passion and lust inside of him was quickly causing her orgasm to build. Her wolf started howling in her head as the sound of their sweat coated skin slapping echoed. In the tent.

She broke their kiss her nails digging into busy arms as his thumbs played her clit so expertly..
"Ohh....myyyyy...godsssss.....ohhhhhhhh.......Lucian....." she couldn't hold back any longer and screamed out as she exploded with him deep inside of her.

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 04-16-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Old 12-07-2014, 08:30 AM   #33
Wolfias

Lucian let's out a deeply guttural growl of lustful dominance, from the powerful spasms of her inner depths. Followed by his inner wolf with his hackles up, doing exactly the same thing as he. Quickly reaching up a large callused hand to her neck, his strong fingers take hold to the back of Elysia's neck. Forcing her down into the submissive position to mark her, his left callused hand would retreat away from her swollen clit. The muscular left arm would would be wrapped tightly about her waist, her firm shapely muscular ass held high as his powerful thrusts continue. Devouring the curve of neck and shoulder with hungry fevered licking kisses, Lucian eyes dialate suddenly to black glinting pools of darkness before turning a golden amber. His large canines elongate into two inch fangs within a few seconds, lifts his raven haired head before lowering his mouth to deliver a mate mark. Sinking his fangs into Elysia's neck and shoulder growling loudly, immediately an intense surge of adrenalin fired his powerful orgasm. Lucian knew it would force the brat of a Princess and her wolf to accept each other. She would transform into a wolf as Lucian was, in turn mark him as well as it's their fate.

Last edited by Wolfias : 12-08-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Old 12-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #34
MidnightBliss

Ely didn't know how to react she felt his fangs move into her skin and heard her wolf growl for some reason. The wolf seems pleased but...did he really just mark her? Was he really making her his mate? Especially at this point in time? They had just lost both their clans. She was the alpha.. He was.... well he wasn't an alpha.....well she guessed technically he was the alpha..at least now but she wasn't about to give in this easily. Everything inside of her said no...well not everything inside of her....her brain said no but everything else screamed yes.

Her wolf wanted to be his and from the way he was reacting it would seem that his wolf wanted the same thing. This couldn't be happening right now.... no she wasn't ready for this. She started to buck and squirm underneath him. She wanted him to let her go. But the more she squirmed the more his fangs dug into her skin. She growled at him "Luc I swear to God let me go.. don't do this right now... please it's not really us its ...its them.. please now is not the time for this." She could feel the blood dripping down her shoulder as his fangs dug deeper making their mating mark that much deeper as well. The more she squirmed the more likely it was that she would lose faster. . I mean its not that she didn't want to belong to him she did but not tonight.

They had lost everything..both of their clans gone. Was this really happening right now? She wanted to cry on one hand but on the other she wanted to rejoice. Her wolf was finally accepting her but why? So many questions ran through her head and the more she tried to think about it the more her wolf started growling louder. With all the growling in her head she finally gave in. All she could think to herself at this point was "oh gods..forget it..I need him.... I want him... I don't care anymore.... its just us.. if it took him being here to bring my wolf out then I'm happy with that" she let go and finally allowed everything to crash over the loud growl in her head let her know she had made the right choice and not a second later a powerful orgasm crashed over her. She arched her back managing to slam back into him just as a searing pain ripped through her body. She dropped forward in complete submission as the pain move through every inch of her.She let out a howl which actually ended up scaring herself. Suddenly everything changed.. she could see more clearly..... she could hear more clearly.... every inch of her skin was on fire as she gave into the fire that consumed her and as Luc held her down she changed for the first time.

A beautiful red wolf now resided underneath him on all four paws her belly against the ground she whimpered in delight as she wiggled against him. She lay under him and whined with need to mark her new mate to mark the other half that she had been missing for so long

Last edited by MidnightBliss : 12-07-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Old 12-09-2014, 05:33 AM   #35
Wolfias

Lucian allowed his transformation to progress, the agony becoming lessens to bearable pain. Halting the it halfway took experience, in between man and beast, he controls a frantic Elysia. Both powerful arms secure about her waist and chest, corded muscles ripple under his skin. As she growls threateningly telling Lucian to let go, don't do this, it's them not us, please not now. Through clenched fangs sunk into her flesh he growled louder this finally silenced her.
Feeling Elysia and her inner wolf finally accepting each other the becoming at the mid point.

Lucian completes his shift at the same moment Elysia became a wolf for the very first time. Releases her neck cautiously from the mating bite, lest she jump up and go for his throat. Looking down upon his mate for the first time in form, sees she's a absolutely gorgeous red wolf. Tenderly licking over the mate mark quickly heals it, whining in her ear he nuzzles it affectionately with quiet growl. Lucian dismounts Elysia to allow her to stand and face him, rough black fur in sharp contrast with hers of warm red.

Last edited by Wolfias : 12-11-2014 at 12:17 AM.