Old 03-30-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Byron In Exile
Frederick Fucking Chopin
 
Byron In Exile's Avatar
 
Byron In Exile is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Don't let the sun burn a hole in your ass, William Blake: rise now, and drive your cart and plow over the bones of the dead!
Posts: 71,876
Nobody has posted here in a couple of days...

And hopefully that Carsten is taking a nap, so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN5YHgZDwCE
__________________

I am but mad north-north-west:
When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.




In the High School halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out

In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
Byron In Exile
Frederick Fucking Chopin
 
Byron In Exile's Avatar
 
Byron In Exile is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Don't let the sun burn a hole in your ass, William Blake: rise now, and drive your cart and plow over the bones of the dead!
Posts: 71,876
I could have learned German.

I should have learned Russian.

Russian, German, and Spanish.

Instead, I studied Latin.

Excuse me, I now have to go and shoot my neighbor's dog.
__________________

I am but mad north-north-west:
When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.




In the High School halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out

In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
Noor
"Oh, what the hell!"
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sadly looking across the river Hubur.
Posts: 21,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus View Post
I could have learned German.

I should have learned Russian.

Russian, German, and Spanish.

Instead, I studied Latin.

Excuse me, I now have to go and shoot my neighbor's dog.
You can still learn more languages, it's better than shooting yappy dogs.
__________________
<img src=http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n307/byroninexile/uu/Moog1_zpseae04596.jpg border=0 alt= />
5th of Tamuz

Byron's Wake and Super Cool Threads.

I did feel like Icarus-Byron in Exile


Quote:
Posted by Byron In Exile 05-20-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
hoo mchm huq h khz xw ncfaj

Nobody will get that.
Quote:
Posted by Byron In Exile 05-30-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor
all that and a bag of chips
She sent me that in the mail.
"He felt you, and he took you with him everywhere. I think he took part of you with him to wherever he is now. That's part of why it hurts so much." Phelia on Byron to me.

"Love is not love
Which altereth when it alteration findeth"-Shakespeare
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #4
dutchrain
* der Weisheit
 
dutchrain's Avatar
 
dutchrain is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Still in the same place
Posts: 11,588
Noor is right, start to learn German, don't shoot yelping dogs.
__________________
My Papierkorb is my castle Proud Playgrounder nr. 292

We would welcome a writer or two


Stories
English new: Wife's Surprise

Deutsch neu: Busfahrt
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2014, 05:42 PM   #5
sperling
turbulent
 
sperling's Avatar
 
sperling is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,298
If you are able to understand Latin, you'll also understand Spanish
__________________
Ich will meinen alten Mod und meinen alten Kaffeeklatsch zurück Sperling

Bless the hearts of those looking for porn to imitate real sex. That's like watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood to learn about the real world. SimplySouthern
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2014, 07:27 AM   #6
Polarbear57
***************
 
Polarbear57's Avatar
 
Polarbear57 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of Confusion.
Posts: 10,962
Wichtige Mitteilung

Heute Nacht um 23:59 wird das Deutsche Lit. abgeschaltet.
__________________
»Die Neigung, sich für fremde Nationalitäten und Nationalbestrebungen zu begeistern, auch dann,
wenn dieselben nur auf Kosten des eigenen Vaterlandes verwirklicht werden können,
ist eine politische Krankheitsform, deren geografische Verbreitung
leider auf Deutschland beschränkt ist.«
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #7
neci
не хрен
 
neci's Avatar
 
neci is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: "Russia"
Posts: 32,383
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #8
kimber22
Literotica Guru
 
kimber22 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Europe/AUT
Posts: 795
And Is There Anything You're Saying That Makes Sense Here, Byron?

But, no problem, particularly we guys among the moderator here made it available for you non German Speakers, that you can talk with us: http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

This is the US-free-speech-area. Feel free!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2014, 03:59 AM   #9
Noor
"Oh, what the hell!"
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sadly looking across the river Hubur.
Posts: 21,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimber22 View Post
And Is There Anything You're Saying That Makes Sense Here, Byron?

But, no problem, particularly we guys among the moderator here made it available for you non German Speakers, that you can talk with us: http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

This is the US-free-speech-area. Feel free!
I am sorry to say that Byron died in July.
__________________
<img src=http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n307/byroninexile/uu/Moog1_zpseae04596.jpg border=0 alt= />
5th of Tamuz

Byron's Wake and Super Cool Threads.

I did feel like Icarus-Byron in Exile


Quote:
Posted by Byron In Exile 05-20-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
hoo mchm huq h khz xw ncfaj

Nobody will get that.
Quote:
Posted by Byron In Exile 05-30-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor
all that and a bag of chips
She sent me that in the mail.
"He felt you, and he took you with him everywhere. I think he took part of you with him to wherever he is now. That's part of why it hurts so much." Phelia on Byron to me.

"Love is not love
Which altereth when it alteration findeth"-Shakespeare
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #10
kimber22
Literotica Guru
 
kimber22 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Europe/AUT
Posts: 795
oh, sorry, didn't know. :-(

is there something like a moratorium for Byron's?

do you happen to have a link?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.