Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 03-04-2014, 10:33 PM   #1276
eLLEXa
Your Curvy Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyJake View Post
Awww *spoons you in your bed*
A ShyJake spooning sounds sooooo lovely right about now. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4play83 View Post
Mmmmm so sorry I missed your lazy Sunday morning. The thought of cupping those beautiful breasts and caressing my hands down over the supple contours of the rest of your body as I spoon you, my cock rising against your hot ass is...keeping me awake tonight x
Yum, more spooning! One of my favorite things. I'm sorry you missed Lazy Sunday, too. Lucky for you another Lazy Sunday is right around the corner... I hope you eventually got some sleep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooodyme View Post
Llex
I'm trying my best to not swoon myself to death over your lovely pictures. What a gorgeous hip and tit! You are such a gracious person and so tender to this poor, pathetic male who can only slobber over himself when he dreams of you.

Much more and I might doubt if I'll ever see old age!

Woody
On sweet Woody, I am beginning to feel like I am a danger to your health! LOL. Thank you for your lovely words about my hip and tit. They love you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
Words cannot describe the beauty that your thread holds! The pictures and words are beyond compare. Complete works of art!
My blush is so deep it feels like it's burning me. You spoil me so completely with your sweet words, my Charming One! I adore you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murmurmara View Post
oh dear Llex, such lusciousness...
you have us all wanting to start at your feet...
and worship our way Up
Not you, too, Mara -- making me blush! Such lovely words from an equally lovely lady. So much love for you!

Old 03-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #1277
eLLEXa
Your Curvy Wonderland

The Green Garden Replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulickable View Post
So many lovely flowers to be picked in your garden.
Quote:
Love to taste those exquisite petals
I hope you picked out the perfect one to taste!

Quote:
What a flower!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
Wow Lex, your writing is like beautiful music to me. You should write a novel! You're THAT good!

And soooo beautiful! I love that last pic with your beautiful breasts and hair.

I would love to just close my eyes and listen you tell me your stories. So beautifully written.
*deep blush* You are much too kind, Stackey -- thank you soooo much!
I think you are quite the writer yourself. Love your delicious posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murmurmara View Post
oh precious Llex -- your garden is so full of treasures
your images rival your words for sheer Llexstasy

thanks for sharing your luscious body and brain
MWAH
~ Mara
My "Llexstasy" is only possible because of wonderful souls like you!!!
Thank you so much for sharing YOUR luscious body and brain, dear Mara.

Last edited by eLLEXa : 03-05-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #1278
AllofSean
Is no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLLEXa View Post
From the Green Garden...

eLLEXa, I've been away from Lit most of the day and am only just now seeing your garden series. I hope your buds are still in bloom! The pictures of them are beautifully presented!

Old 03-05-2014, 01:47 PM   #1279
DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru

Good morning my dearest Llex,

I'm sorry for my extended absence, but life has almost gotten out of hand lately. I've been lurking where I can and have a spare moment this morning to relay my sincerest apologies. I adore all the new pics and desperately wish I could help make your lazy Sundays just a bit less lazy.

If I might have a request, I'd love to see some more full shots of your most delectable body. You never fail to take my breath away.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:24 PM   #1280
guyk1963
Literotica Guru

Wink

Lickably tasty nipples you've got there. Perfect for nibbling a bit too.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:17 PM   #1281
eLLEXa
Your Curvy Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
eLLEXa, I've been away from Lit most of the day and am only just now seeing your garden series. I hope your buds are still in bloom! The pictures of them are beautifully presented!
Thank you, Sean! My buds are almost always in bloom here! And I am happy that you enjoyed my presentation. I hope I put the skills I learned in my recent floral design class to good use! :roll eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordFett View Post
Good morning my dearest Llex,

I'm sorry for my extended absence, but life has almost gotten out of hand lately. I've been lurking where I can and have a spare moment this morning to relay my sincerest apologies. I adore all the new pics and desperately wish I could help make your lazy Sundays just a bit less lazy.

If I might have a request, I'd love to see some more full shots of your most delectable body. You never fail to take my breath away.
Hooray, it's Fett! No need to apologize, my lovely. My own life has gotten a bit out of hand lately, too, so I fully understand your absence -- but that's not to say that I have not missed you. For what it's worth, I always notice when you are gone. And yes, please come spend a Lazy Sunday with me... As for full body shots. *blush* We shall see. Despite the tons of pics I've posted, I'm still so shy about my body. Weird, don't you think? But for you, I will consider most anything... Much love and hugs to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyk1963 View Post
Lickably tasty nipples you've got there. Perfect for nibbling a bit too.
Neither nipple will refuse a lick or a nibble from you, Guy -- Thank you!!

Old 03-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #1282
southerncharm77
Tongue Fu Master

I am not saying anything that isn't absolutely true. You are among the HOTTEST ladies here bar none!

Old 03-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #1283
jordanp76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
From the Green Garden...

Wow. Just wow...

Old 03-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #1284
wooodyme
Really Really Experienced

[quote=eLLEXa;54626266]Take my hand, love. Come and wander through my green garden.
Every bud is ripe for the plucking. So pick a flower of your choosing.
All my soft petals are reaching for your gentle caress.

Llex, what is this lovely shirt you are wearing and not wearing? You have exquisite taste and style I'm overwhelmed. I like the braless look but I mostly just like the look!

Any look!

Woody

Old 03-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #1285
wooodyme

On sweet Woody, I am beginning to feel like I am a danger to your health! LOL. Thank you for your lovely words about my hip and tit. They love you!

Aw, shucks, ma'am. It's nothing. Any cowpoke like me would just love being with a woman just as yourself.

Just give me a moment to wipe the sweat from my brow and get my breath back!

Old 03-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #1286
Inspirinious
Seeking inspiration

Quote:
From the Green Garden...

I agree with others. A great photo. Love the pose and the art of the tease.

~ ~ § ~ ~

Simply Inspirinious

~ ~ § ~ ~
Exhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - The Beatles Abbey Road

Old 03-06-2014, 03:16 AM   #1287
xSleepingBeauty
Jezebel Temptress

Quote:
Would you like a morning flower? Have a golden day!

Your hair looks lovely! Among all the other sexy things in the photo!

Tumblr: Dirty Daydreams

The best way to behave is not to

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring - Marilyn Monroe

Old 03-06-2014, 07:32 AM   #1288
rulickable
Literotica Guru

Sexy eLLXa you know how orally fixated a guy I am; I would have to taste them all

Old 03-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #1289
DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hooray, it's Fett! No need to apologize, my lovely. My own life has gotten a bit out of hand lately, too, so I fully understand your absence -- but that's not to say that I have not missed you. For what it's worth, I always notice when you are gone. And yes, please come spend a Lazy Sunday with me... As for full body shots. *blush* We shall see. Despite the tons of pics I've posted, I'm still so shy about my body. Weird, don't you think? But for you, I will consider most anything... Much love and hugs to you!
I understand your reservations all too well. I leave it entirely up to you and your comfort level

Old 03-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #1290
eLLEXa
Your Curvy Wonderland

Fuck O'Clock In The Morning

I slowly wake up to the feel of your weight on top of me, not heavy — just gentle and persistent. You’ve been wanting me to open my eyes (and thighs) to you all morning and have been letting me sleep for as long as you have been able to hold out — but not anymore. I just made this little soft sigh in my sleep that has pushed you over the edge. No more waiting. The Other Side has to give me back to you now. It’s time for me to wake up. You bend down and brush your lips against my cheek, your thumb gently rubbing against my jawline. My eyes slowly flutter open to see your lovely face smiling down at me, your eyes filled with need and hunger.

Mmmmm, there’s my sleepy girl, you say softly before bending down and gently kissing me. The touch of our lips — the connection with me you’ve been craving for so much — gets you fired up, and you try to push my mouth open with your tongue. I whine playfully and pull my face away, pitifully shoving up against your shoulders with both my hands. Mmmmm, what time is it? I mutter with a pout, looking around me to see that it is still very much dark. You raise yourself up on one arm to look down at my breasts beneath my hot pink tank top. You groan a little and start squeezing and massaging them with your free hand. You love how my nipples perk up for you almost instantaneously. It’s fuck-o’clock in the morning, baby, that’s what time it is, you answer before diving down with your mouth to claim a nipple, pulling the body-warmed material of my tank top away from my breasts to give your mouth better access. Despite my sleepiness and slight confusion, I gasp and arch my back for you, causing you to slide both your arms underneath me, your hands curling up around my shoulders. My moan deepens when I feel you push your hard cock against my pussy, separated only by the thin silk of my panties.

After spending a few more moments lavishing my breasts and nipples with attention from your mouth, you raise yourself up onto your knees between my thighs and reach down with your hands to grip my panties. I pull my legs up in front of you so that you can take them all the way off. Mmmmm, that’s my girl, you whisper. There’s no point in resisting fuck-o’clock in the morning, now is there? I just shake my head and reach out to you with my arms, pulling you back down on top of me, feeling your cock settle between my thighs, letting my pussy give the head a sweet, wet kiss before opening up to receive it for a nice long fuck-o’clock pounding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FuckOClock1.jpg (25.0 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg FuckOClock2.jpg (38.4 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg FuckOClock3.jpg (40.7 KB, 307 views)

Old 03-07-2014, 02:45 PM   #1291
rulickable
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I slowly wake up to the feel of your weight on top of me, not heavy — just gentle and persistent. You’ve been wanting me to open my eyes (and thighs) to you all morning and have been letting me sleep for as long as you have been able to hold out — but not anymore. I just made this little soft sigh in my sleep that has pushed you over the edge. No more waiting. The Other Side has to give me back to you now. It’s time for me to wake up. You bend down and brush your lips against my cheek, your thumb gently rubbing against my jawline. My eyes slowly flutter open to see your lovely face smiling down at me, your eyes filled with need and hunger.

Mmmmm, there’s my sleepy girl, you say softly before bending down and gently kissing me. The touch of our lips — the connection with me you’ve been craving for so much — gets you fired up, and you try to push my mouth open with your tongue. I whine playfully and pull my face away, pitifully shoving up against your shoulders with both my hands. Mmmmm, what time is it? I mutter with a pout, looking around me to see that it is still very much dark. You raise yourself up on one arm to look down at my breasts beneath my hot pink tank top. You groan a little and start squeezing and massaging them with your free hand. You love how my nipples perk up for you almost instantaneously. It’s fuck-o’clock in the morning, baby, that’s what time it is, you answer before diving down with your mouth to claim a nipple, pulling the body-warmed material of my tank top away from my breasts to give your mouth better access. Despite my sleepiness and slight confusion, I gasp and arch my back for you, causing you to slide both your arms underneath me, your hands curling up around my shoulders. My moan deepens when I feel you push your hard cock against my pussy, separated only by the thin silk of my panties.

After spending a few more moments lavishing my breasts and nipples with attention from your mouth, you raise yourself up onto your knees between my thighs and reach down with your hands to grip my panties. I pull my legs up in front of you so that you can take them all the way off. Mmmmm, that’s my girl, you whisper. There’s no point in resisting fuck-o’clock in the morning, now is there? I just shake my head and reach out to you with my arms, pulling you back down on top of me, feeling your cock settle between my thighs, letting my pussy give the head a sweet, wet kiss before opening up to receive it for a nice long fuck-o’clock pounding.
It's always Fuck O' Clock somewhere... Sexy beautiful as always

Old 03-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #1292
eLLEXa
Your Curvy Wonderland

Quote:
I am not saying anything that isn't absolutely true. You are among the HOTTEST ladies here bar none!
Your absolute truth makes me absolutely adore you! Your words are so gracious. Thank you, my sweet Charming One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanp76 View Post
Wow. Just wow...
Thank you for the lovely "wow"!! So sweet.

Quote:

Llex, what is this lovely shirt you are wearing and not wearing? You have exquisite taste and style I'm overwhelmed. I like the braless look but I mostly just like the look!

Any look!

Woody
Quote:
Aw, shucks, ma'am. It's nothing. Any cowpoke like me would just love being with a woman just as yourself.

Just give me a moment to wipe the sweat from my brow and get my breath back!
Come here, sweetie. Let me wipe your brow for you and breathe some new life into you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
I agree with others. A great photo. Love the pose and the art of the tease.
Thank you, Inspirinious! I think Lit has been helping me perfect my teasing ways! :roll eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSleepingBeauty View Post
Your hair looks lovely! Among all the other sexy things in the photo!
Awwww, thank you, beautiful!

Quote:
Sexy eLLXa you know how orally fixated a guy I am; I would have to taste them all
You are welcome to taste and sample anything you like! ALL is acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordFett View Post
I understand your reservations all too well. I leave it entirely up to you and your comfort level
Thank you, sweetness. Your encouragement to share more is so lovely, and I appreciate it.

Quote:
It's always Fuck O' Clock somewhere... Sexy beautiful as always
You are very right... but there's something about Fuck O'Clock in the "morning" that is especially sweet to me. Mmmm.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:26 PM   #1293
AllofSean
Is no more

Quote:

I never had a name to associate with my favorite time of day... now I've got the perfect one! Excellent story eLLEXa! You had me completely engrossed!!

Old 03-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #1294
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Quote:

Love this!!

NEW VIDEO!!! I GET OFF MAKE SURE YOU>......Click the "download" box on top of page, download first then watch (or you wont get the sound)

NEW VID!! Loving to ride

Old 03-07-2014, 03:36 PM   #1295
naughtysweetman
Literotica Guru

WOW!!! The story paired with some very sexy pictures paints images brimming with passion and desire in my mind. I love how you somehow slways manage to reach deep inside of me, seize my heart, mind, and imagination, and stroke them into an erotic, sexual frenzy!

Very well done, LLEX!!!

Joined a long time ago, lurked once in a while, but finally got the nerve to start posting. Thanks to some VERY special ladies here on Lit for giving me that push!

Hello!

Old 03-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #1296
Adent

Quote:
Would you like a morning flower? Have a golden day!

Wow I love your morning flower pictures. You look like a vision from a pre-Raphaelite painting. And as for fuck o'clock. Yum! That's what time I want to wake up at😜

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-boys-g...ingerie-buying

Mr. Prendergast gets an eye full, in two parts.

http://www.literotica.com/s/neighbourhood-watch-3

http://www.literotica.com/s/neighbourhood-watch-ch-02-2

Old 03-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #1297
eLLEXa
Your Curvy Wonderland

Rare Treasure Hunt. Wanna Play?

I have a game for you with a rare little treasure. If you can find it, it’s all yours!!

Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure.

Did you find it?

Old 03-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #1298
DukeSupernature
Literotica Guru

Sex marks the spot

I don't know who found who but you are beautiful, delicious and utterly saved my morning mmmmmmmmmmmm .....

Old 03-07-2014, 06:12 PM   #1299
rulickable
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I have a game for you with a rare little treasure. If you can find it, it’s all yours!!

Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure. Find the treasure.

Did you find it?
Yes ma'am I did Liked to have face planted the laptop. So naughty to tease your orally fixated fans like that.......great job.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:06 PM   #1300
Inspirinious
Seeking inspiration

Quote:

Did you find it?
Very tasty, I am sure.

~ ~ § ~ ~

Simply Inspirinious

~ ~ § ~ ~
Exhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - The Beatles Abbey Road