Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 03-05-2014, 04:08 PM   #501
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
And what should liberals take from the fact that Bush II did nothing as Russia invaded Georgia?

No oil in Georgia, so why should he care?

Hmmmm?
The real question is, what to think of a leftist who doesn't know what Bush did during that conflict? Bush sent $242,000,000 in arms to Georgia.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #502
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I know what treason is. And Nixon was treasonous. You're just such a partisan coward you won't admit it.
Two witnesses didn't swear out affidavits attesting to Nixon aiding and betting, giving aid to the enemy, adhering to the enemy, or levying war against the United States, nor did Nixon confess in open court.

Ya big dunce.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #503
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipman View Post
First he called Obama a tyrant. Now the SCOTUS is an imperial oligarchy.

He can't even keep his excuses straight.

His extremism is keeping pace with his dementia and is progressing more rapidly with each passing day.
Both are true, idiot.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #504
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adre View Post
You guys always start with the excuses. It's a losers attitude. And I did not say anything about her accomplishments. But Gates speaks highly of her.
Maybe you could supply us with Gate's list of accomplishments. We already know about the dead Americans, so you don't have to list that one.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #505
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
The real question is, what to think of a leftist who doesn't know what Bush did during that conflict? Bush sent $242,000,000 in arms to Georgia.
Taking your word for it that Bush DID send that much to Georgia what do we have to show for it but a higher body count? Basically he put them in a position to "fight" they did and they died. The land was STILL lost. So. . .is that a win in his category?

Old 03-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #506
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Two witnesses didn't swear out affidavits attesting to Nixon aiding and betting, giving aid to the enemy, adhering to the enemy, or levying war against the United States, nor did Nixon confess in open court.

Ya big dunce.
So, Obama is not treasonous either?

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-05-2014, 04:26 PM   #507
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Both are true, idiot.
Obama is no more a tyrant than any other POTUS, and the SCOTUS is no more an imperial oligarchy now than it was when it was gutting New Deal programs. Perspective matters.

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-05-2014, 04:33 PM   #508
RobDownSouth
Listen up, pardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampa Urine View Post
Both are true, idiot.
You wouldn't recognize the "truth" if it was a clue-by-4 hittin' you in the unibrow.

Old 03-05-2014, 05:08 PM   #509
islandman

Quote:
You mean $242,000,000 in humanitarian and medical supplies, right?

Otherwise, I'm going to have to ask you for a link to this arms transfer. And, don't link me to GTEP as that was pre-2008 and not during.

Old 03-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #510
Sean

Quote:
nor did Nixon confess in open court..
LMAO. Yeah, because Nixon famously wasn't a crook.

Old 03-05-2014, 05:38 PM   #511
zipman
You talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
Obama is no more a tyrant than any other POTUS, and the SCOTUS is no more an imperial oligarchy now than it was when it was gutting New Deal programs. Perspective matters.
The sheer stupidity he displays never ceases to amaze me (although by now I should be used to it).

The only thing he posts more idiotic than his political opinions are his insults - he sounds like a 3rd grader with Tourettes syndrome.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #512
RobDownSouth
Listen up, pardner

Quote:
The sheer stupidity he displays never ceases to amaze me (although by now I should be used to it).

The only thing he posts more idiotic than his political opinions are his insults - he sounds like a 3rd grader with Tourettes syndrome.
Obligatory....

Old 03-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #513
landslider2000
Literotica Guru

The dependably liberal Washington Post declaimed that Obama's foreign policy was based on "fantasy."

Old 03-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #514
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
With the exception of Lincoln and FDR, Obama is quite the tyrant, and as stupid and disengaged as the dying FDR at Yalta.

Hey, it was another poster who said he'd rather live by the decrees of the SCOTUS than the founding principles...

Old 03-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #515
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
LMAO. Yeah, because Nixon famously wasn't a crook.
Show me the sworn affidavits of two witnesses to the same overt act that testifies to Nixon's treason, genius.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #516
Sean

Quote:
With the exception of Lincoln and FDR, Obama is quite the tyrant, and as stupid and disengaged as the dying FDR at Yalta.

Hey, it was another poster who said he'd rather live by the decrees of the SCOTUS than the founding principles...
What's he done that's so tyrannical?

Old 03-05-2014, 06:42 PM   #517
Sean

Quote:
Show me the sworn affidavits of two witnesses to the same overt act that testifies to Nixon's treason, genius.
Does the head of the FBI count?

Old 03-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #518
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
You mean $242,000,000 in humanitarian and medical supplies, right?

Otherwise, I'm going to have to ask you for a link to this arms transfer. And, don't link me to GTEP as that was pre-2008 and not during.
Did I sat that?

"President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton have announced that they intend to keep the promise of former president George W. Bush to send $242 million in military aid to Georgia in the 2010 budget."

Here's a link and it was hard to find:

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1241285903

I know we supplied them with weapons because the Russians captured many of them and even photographed them, like here:

Old 03-05-2014, 07:16 PM   #519
islandman

Quote:
Did I sat that?[/IMG]
No, you said "during that conflict". Last I checked, 2010 was TWO YEARS AFTER the war, making Bush's "efforts" empty rhetoric at best.

And yet you decry Obama's "empty rhetoric".

Quote:
So, what you should have said was this:

Quote:
The real question is, what to think of a leftist who doesn't know what Bush did during that conflict? Bush said he would send $242,000,000 in arms to Georgia, and then promptly kicked the can to the next guy.

Last edited by islandman : 03-05-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Old 03-05-2014, 07:56 PM   #520
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
No, you said "during that conflict". Last I checked, 2010 was TWO YEARS AFTER the war, making Bush's "efforts" empty rhetoric at best.

And yet you decry Obama's "empty rhetoric".

So, what you should have said was this:
Not necessarily, depends on what delivery date was scheduled. Bush probably just ran of time in office. Like I said, the Russians captured much of it, whenever that happened so they must have been in control at the time. The deliveries may have taken place over many months.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #521
Ishmael
Literotica Guru

Kerry is rapidly walking back the rhetoric. Today he comes out with "diplomacy being the only option" with no mention of sanctions or other real actions.

It appears that the administration has finally realized that they are indeed toothless junkyard dogs on this issue and have decided to quit barking.

Ishmael

Old 03-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #522
zipman
You talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
Kerry is rapidly walking back the rhetoric. Today he comes out with "diplomacy being the only option" with no mention of sanctions or other real actions.

It appears that the administration has finally realized that they are indeed toothless junkyard dogs on this issue and have decided to quit barking.

Ishmael
As was Putin (who did it first). That's the essence of diplomacy.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #523
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Quote:
As was Putin (who did it first). That's the essence of diplomacy.
Putin has what he wanted.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:41 PM   #524
islandman

Quote:
Not necessarily, depends on what delivery date was scheduled. Bush probably just ran of time in office. Like I said, the Russians captured much of it, whenever that happened so they must have been in control at the time. The deliveries may have taken place over many months.
Way to change the goalposts, butthead.

Go back to breibart and tell your masters that their response to Bush in Georgia has a flaw in its logic. Then sit on your hands and wait for an answer you can C&P here. Then claim it as your own.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:12 PM   #525
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
Delusions of grandeur, more like I decided to work on one or more projects.
Chyeah, roight. Sitting around waiting for a response then multi-replying immediately after to posts made a day earlier as if you somehow missed reading them is "working on projects," alright.

(follow-up reply coming in 3...2...)

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08