Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 03-05-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
pmann
Stickman

Spotlight on... Rainshine (aka Teen Wolf, Funny Face)

I've been reading these threads all morning and now that I have an understanding of the concept (I'm a little slow), I figure I will post for the next lister there. Hmmmm... Let's see now, who is it? Oh it's Rainshine?!?!! Who knew???

Few people have truly spoken into my life like this one has. In fact, no one has. I know a lot about her and I am truly grateful to know her and call her my friend. She's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, which is an amazing accomplishment. She's as intriguing today as the first day I met her. She speaks joy and hope into the lives of so many people, both on and off this forum. I could go on for ages, but I'll save the goo for PMs. Plus, at this point she's fifty shades of pink and rolling her eyes at me.

Here are my questions:

1. If you had but three musical albums to take with you to have for the rest of your life, what would they be?
2. What is your greatest personality trait?
3. What is your greatest physical trait? (If you say your fashion sense I'll rip off my nuts)
4. What's your worst quality?
5. What's your favourite possession?
6. If you could possess any talent that you currently do not have, what would it be?
7. What is the one thing that you would hate most if people said about you?
8. What is the one thing that you would love most for people to say about you?
9. If there was a song for your life's story, what would it be?
10. Why do you wear that fucking denim vest?

Below are ed's rules and comments. Abide by them or you get a waggy finger from pmann. *wags finger sternly *

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
1. only those who have specifically given their explicit permission to participate in this process. people may do so by posting to this thread so saying. yes, this means that people might edit their posts and revoke their consent: if you do, please post again with that change.

2. after a thread runs its course, the spotlighted HTer selects any person responding yes to this thread and creates the next thread.

edit: when you select someone, please PM him or her & get a response to make sure that person will be available

3. whatever disagreements we may have with forumites, the spotlight thread is not a place for mockery. people may choose to share what they like, with the understanding that such sharing ought not to be ammunition for abuse.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
bailadora
Autumn Leaves

*squees with glee* Yay! I'm glad someone took the bait! Wait...I didn't mean that like that sounded!

Here are my questions for now:

1. What is your favorite pig out food?
2. What superpower would you most like to have, and why?
3. Do you have a favorite season? If so, what and why?
4. Financial concerns aside, where in the world would you most like to travel, and why?
5. Is there a genre of books you favor? Favorite author?
6. What brought you to Lit?
7. How did you choose your username?

WRT to #10 in Pmann's list: I don't care what the Fashion Fairy says, you rock that thang!

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Swiped from Fire Breeze: my johari window. Curiosity and all that jazz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Dirty PMs: Don't bother. Your orgasm is not my problem.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #3
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Aaagh who decided I had to be the first victim of the re-imagined Spotlight threads! *squints at pmann*

OK... this will be the shortest thread in history! Here goes...

Old 03-05-2014, 04:40 PM   #4
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Uh, honey, you're supposed to answer at least a few of the questions!

Old 03-05-2014, 04:47 PM   #5
pmann
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleMuncher View Post
She's a little slow. You leave her alone. She's speshul.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #6
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Pmann's Qs:

Here are my questions:

1. If you had but three musical albums to take with you to have for the rest of your life, what would they be? Oh.... just three?! Cruel. Could I not have Spotify playlists? I mean, I actually don't own any CDs anymore. And you say I'm living in the 80s?!

OK ok.... this is actually pretty easy truth be told.

1. Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen. It opens with my all time favourite song, Thunder Road and closes with the brilliance of Jungleland. Music perfection.
2. O - Damien Rice. Every track on this album is perfection, makes my heart ache and my heart sing.
3. Hard Candy - Counting Crows. This was tough, it was either August & Everything After or Hard Candy. I went with Hard Candy in the end because it's a bit more upbeat than August and with Damien Rice to slash my wrists to I'd need a little pick me up that Hard Candy could provide.

2. What is your greatest personality trait?
I am loving and I care, a lot.

3. What is your greatest physical trait? (If you say your fashion sense I'll rip off my nuts) Apart from my fashion sense *watches pmann grab at them* it would be my hair probably or my massive guns. *pew pew*

4. What's your worst quality? I have been accused of being hot headed. I am. I am quick to fire up and when I do I say whatever it is I am thinking or feeling. I have a big bark. However..... I'm also quick to cool down, eternally forgiving and don't ever hold grudges.

5. What's your favourite possession? Without doubt The Bible you bought me. The thought behind it, the occasion you bought it for, the way it came to me. All special and meaningful. Plus, it smells like heaven. Still.

People think you and I are some kind of love affair or sordid story, I think the last thing they would ever have thought of our relationship was that the best thing about it would involve God.

6. If you could possess any talent that you currently do not have, what would it be? I've always wanted to learn the piano.

7. What is the one thing that you would hate most if people said about you? That I was cold.

8. What is the one thing that you would love most for people to say about you? That I made a difference.

9. If there was a song for your life's story, what would it be? Ooohhh... tough question, really tough.... maybe Waiting For My Chance To Come by Noah & The Whale.

10. Why do you wear that fucking denim vest? I wear that denim vest to show off my amazing guns and because it's super stylish. It also comes with the added bonus of pissing you off! Win win!!

Last edited by Rainshine : 03-05-2014 at 08:00 PM. Reason: stupid Apple autocorrects

Old 03-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #7
pmann
Stickman

I do have one other question...

If a guy was, say, trying to impress you and play a song for you on guitar to make your knickers wet, what song should he learn?

(The rest of you guitar playing motherfuckers better ignore her response)

*looks at them really threatening like*

Old 03-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #8
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailadora View Post
*squees with glee* Yay! I'm glad someone took the bait! Wait...I didn't mean that like that sounded!

Here are my questions for now:
I took the bait, hook line and sinker!!

1. What is your favorite pig out food? Definitely chocolate. Specifically Cadbury Snack. I could eat a whole family block in one sitting, no problem.

2. What superpower would you most like to have, and why? Invisibility. I love people watching, imagine how good it would be if they couldn't see you there.

3. Do you have a favorite season? If so, what and why? The weather here is beautiful in Spring (for the most part) and the air smells amazing. Spring feels hopeful and joyous.

4. Financial concerns aside, where in the world would you most like to travel, and why? I am pretty well travelled, but the one place I haven't been that I dream of is Bora Bora. I'd love to spend a lazy week in an Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora but above that I'd really love to take my little curly haired wonder to Disneyland.

5. Is there a genre of books you favor? Favorite author? I love stories that revolve around relationships, the human experience and family. My favourite book of all time, that I read about twice a year is The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler. Anne Tyler is also my favourite author.

6. What brought you to Lit? I'd been reading the stories for years, then one day I saw "talk to other members" and I haven't read a story since. As you might have guessed, I like to talk.

7. How did you choose your username? It was pouring with rain and the sun was streaming in the window. Also, the name I wanted was already gone.

WRT to #10 in Pmann's list: I don't care what the Fashion Fairy says, you rock that thang! Thank you!!!

Old 03-05-2014, 05:14 PM   #9
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleMuncher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
She's a little slow. You leave her alone. She's speshul.
I'll fuck you both up!

Old 03-05-2014, 05:14 PM   #10
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
I do have one other question...

If a guy was, say, trying to impress you and play a song for you on guitar to make your knickers wet, what song should he learn?

(The rest of you guitar playing motherfuckers better ignore her response)

*looks at them really threatening like*
You already know the answer to this.

Thunder Road.

Old 03-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #11
pmann
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
7. How did you choose your username? It was pouring with rain and the sun was streaming in the window. Also, the name I wanted was already gone.
KATY_PERRY_LUVR was taken?

What was the name you wanted?

Old 03-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #12
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
KATY_PERRY_LUVR was taken?

What was the name you wanted?
AnalSlut1

Kidding, it was EskimoFriend.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:45 PM   #13
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Lustrous Precipitation,

It was very gracious of you to accept the task Pmann lassoed you into. Your sporting spirit is only exceeded by the size of your guns.

I will add a few questions to the Spotlight shining bright on you:

1) At this point in your young life, what is one thing you know for absolute certain? This would never change with circumstance, finances, hardship, or health.

2) If you had the opportunity - say in my Ice-Road-Truck-Time-Machine - to go back and have a five minute conversation with yourself, from 10 years ago, what would you say to the decade-younger you?

3) Before returning to the present, you have an opportunity to go back a little further in time and visit for a short while with one person from the past, who lived before you were born. Can be famous or not, related or a stranger, but a real person. Who would this brief visit be with, and why?

4) Other than pmann's taste in footwear, what do you have absolutely no time, patience, or tolerance for?

Last edited by Emerson40 : 03-05-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Missed a question mark...

Old 03-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #14
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Lustrous Precipitation,

It was very gracious of you to accept the task Pmann lassoed you into. Your sporting spirit is only exceeded by the size of your guns.

I will add a few questions to the Spotlight shining bright on you:
1) At this point in your young life, what is one thing you know for absolute certain. This would never change with circumstance, finances, hardship, or health. The times in my life when I have been at my happiest and most content are the times when I have held true to myself in the face of pressure to make other choices or decisions. So I guess, I know for certain that it's ok to be exactly who you are in spite of the world insisting you should be everyone but.

2) If you had the opportunity - say in my Ice-Road-Truck-Time-Machine - to go back and have a five minute conversation with yourself, from 10 years ago, what would you say to the decade-younger you? I wanna ride in that Ice-Road-Truck-Time-Machine. Can I ? Please? Just for a moment? I would tell my decade younger self that she didn't have to be everyone else's strength, that it was ok to fall down in the face of what you are going through. You will get back up, and they would (and should) survive without you holding them up.

3) Before returning to the present, you have an opportunity to go back a little further in time and visit for a short while with one person from the past, who lived before you were born. Can be famous or not, related or a stranger, but a real person. Who would this brief visit be with, and why? I'm going to go with my Nan. She was alive while I was a young girl so I'm not certain she qualifies in terms of your question but she's the one. I was a young girl when she passed away, and I didn't really KNOW her other than she was my amazing Nan. I would love to sit and talk with her as a woman to another woman and have her tell me her story. She lived through a war, left an abusive alcoholic husband at a time when women didn't just leave their husbands, especially with their young child in toe. She kept secrets that we still can't be sure of to this day, as they died with her, though my sister and I have discovered some, but I would like to know the why's and the how's.... and my mum would also.

4) Other than pmann's taste in footwear, what do you have absolutely no time, patience, or tolerance for? People who blame everyone else for their own failings, with no ability at all to self-reflect. Mostly though, pmann's terrible shoes.

Old 03-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #15
pmann
Stickman

Fuck all y'all. My kicks are dope.

Just come at me bro. *makes motion*

Old 03-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #16
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Hooray for spotlight! Hooray for Rainshine!

Hey speaking of spotlights, let's start with:

1. You have to play the lead role in a Broadway musical. Which one do you choose?
2. Do you have any random or crazy skills? (Like nunchuck skills, belching the alphabet, or cooking without a Thermomix)

Ok time for a multiple choice question:

3. Does this picture of Hugh Jackman

make you:
A) weep at the sight of such perfect masculinity
B) fap at the sight of such perfect masculinity
C) weep and fap at the same time at the sight of such masculinity
D) all of the above

4. What is your favorite holiday and why?
5. What do you think is the biggest misconception outsiders have about where you live?
6. What is your favorite thing about mouth instrumentals?

Now someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm, and I know it's been comin' for some time. When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day. I know - shinin' down like water.

Bearing all that in mind, my next question is this:

7. I want to know have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day?
8. Is that the longest walk to a below average punchline you've ever seen?
9. Do you like coconuts?

If you answered yes to #9...
10a. Ew. How can you like coconuts?

If you answered no to #9...
10b. They're just gross, right?

11. How did you get such impressive guns?
12. Do you use your powers for good or for awesome?
13. What was your favorite book as a little girl?
14. If you had to kill off one of the How To gang, how would you break the bad news that I'm a goner?

Last edited by Miles Long : 03-05-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #17
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Hooray for spotlight! Hooray for Rainshine!

Hey speaking of spotlights, let's start with:

1. You have to play the lead role in a Broadway musical. Which one do you choose? Oooh... so many. I think I would choose A Chorus Line, Rent, or a small role in Hair as that is my all time favourite musical.

2. Do you have any random or crazy skills? (Like nunchuck skills, belching the alphabet, or cooking without a Thermomix) I can cook WITH a Thermomix, does that count? I can also sew really well. I can paint and draw also.

Ok time for a multiple choice question:

make you:
D) all of the above
ALL OF THE ABOVE.

4. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, I just love it all. The reason, family and friends forced to enjoy their time with you, the decorations, the music, the gifts, the food.

5. What do you think is the biggest misconception outsiders have about where you live? That we all have pet kangaroo's and bad accents.

6. What is your favorite thing about mouth instrumentals? *snort* The person who makes the noise.

Now someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm, and I know it's been comin' for some time. When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day. I know - shinin' down like water.

Bearing all that in mind, my next question is this:

7. I want to know have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day? Have you noticed my name?

8. Is that the longest walk to a below average punchline you've ever seen? Yes. Ridiculously so, but not at all unexpected.

9. Do you like coconuts? I do. Very much so.

If you answered yes to #9...
10a. Ew. How can you like coconuts? They are delicious, Coconut Rough chocolate is divine!

If you answered no to #9...
10b. They're just gross, right? Wrong.

11. How did you get such impressive guns? Lots of chocolate.

12. Do you use your powers for good or for awesome? You tell me? I think awesome though.

13. What was your favorite book as a little girl? Everything by Judy Blume.

14. If you had to kill off one of the How To gang, how would you break the bad news that I'm a goner? Miles, I love you, but goodbye!! I like to be simple and I'm not good at goodbyes. (However, it wouldn't be you I broke the news to)

Old 03-05-2014, 09:48 PM   #18
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:

make you:
D) all of the above
ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Sorry, I mistyped something. I meant to say that I truly call him Hugh Hackman. He's a fucking twat and if I saw him, mate, I'd send me pet kangie on him to kick him in his ridiculously disgusting gut, because kangies can stand on their tails and kick the shit out of talentless hacks.

I like my men brilliant, rugged, charming, not gay, handsome, sexy and more animal than man- like my pmann.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #19
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Sorry, I mistyped something. I meant to say that I truly call him Hugh Hackman. He's a fucking twat and if I saw him, mate, I'd send me pet kangie on him to kick him in his ridiculously disgusting gut, because kangies can stand on their tails and kick the shit out of talentless hacks.

I like my men brilliant, rugged, charming, not gay, handsome, sexy and more animal than man- like my pmann.
So you DO have pet kangaroos! I knew it!

Old 03-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #20
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Pmann!! Did you create this thread just so you could fuck with my answers?

Old 03-05-2014, 09:56 PM   #21
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
*squint*

Old 03-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #22
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Quote:
*squint*

Is that easier to read without squinting?

Old 03-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #23
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:

Is that easier to read without squinting?
Yes. Much better. I left my glasses at work yesterday.

Fuck you.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #24
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

What's the most disgusting thing you've ever put in your mouth?
How often do you go for a dip in the ocean?

Old 03-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #25
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

Quote:
What's the most disgusting thing you've ever put in your mouth?
How often do you go for a dip in the ocean?
You just asked that on my Facebook wall! The most disgusting thing is dog jerky. Horrible, I didn't know what it was but it was disgusting.

This past summer I was there every few days, but that's unusual. I prefer a pool to be honest. Sand annoys me.