Psychology CUCKOLD fantasies

bull4cuckolds

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Posts
144
Psychology of CUCKOLD fantasies

I'm a white male Bull who is interested in discussing fantasies, turn-ons, kinks, and the like with those who have an interest in cuckoldry. Ideally, I want to chat with couples or the confused wife; but I will also chat with cucks/wannabes.

I really enjoy in depth chat conversations and relish in getting inside peoples' heads and finding out what makes them tick, as far as the sexual psychology of their turn-ons and particular motivations for cuckold fantasies. Perhaps you or your wife are embarrassed or confused about why you have these particular obscene fantasies, or need help understanding what is going on inside you or your spouse's head. Let me help.

I've been told I have a gift for conducting non-threatening sexual "interrogations", wherein I am able to get both the wife and cuckold husband to open up about their most secret or embarrassing fantasies, in a safe, trusting, and non-judgmental atmosphere. Once each person's unique turn-ons and motivations are on the table, it can assist in strengthening your relationship, and even make for some absolutely STEAMY role play.

I'm open to discussing any of the variations of cuckoldry, including techniques, chemistry, type of bull, Dom/sub, roles, teasing, bi-curious aspects, creampies, preparation rituals, symbolism, romance v. defilement, getting aroused by sharing her photos with men online, etc. I'm also eager to discuss and explore your interest in kinky activities, irregardless of how obscene or unusual.

As I get to know a couple, I also find it intense to have 3-way role play cyber chats, which is a safe and discrete way to explore your various fantasies.

If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me here or on Yahoo (tennesseeman38305). I usually stay in "hidden" mode on Yahoo, but we can arrange chat times/dates as convenient for all.

Don't respond here - please message me on Yahoo (tennesseeman38305) and don't just send a one-liner....tell me about your fantasy so we can begin.

If you prefer to begin by exchanging private emails first, you can send them to tennesseeman38305 at Yahoo dot c o m.

Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Last edited:
i find there is an overwhelming supply of bulls but not many actual cuckolds. and you need the cuckold before you need the bull. such is life.
 
Thanks to all who have responded. I'm still looking for situations where the WIFE or GIRLFRIEND is interested in chatting; but will also chat with cuck wannabes, especially those who enjoy sharing their wife's photos.
 
Back
Top