Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Talking NerdyBrunette's New Thread

Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 06:50 PM   #2
Eric99
Experienced
 
Eric99 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 49
Great personal. Sure to gather the attention of perspective Lit friends.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
mainegirl
Really Really Experienced
 
mainegirl's Avatar
 
mainegirl is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maine
Posts: 317
Good luck on your search
__________________
Yes I am all about meeting new people, but please can I get more in a PM than "What are you wearing"...not exactly the best first impression...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #4
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Good luck on your search
Thank you very much! That's sweet of you!
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #5
BrianUncut70
Literotica Guru
 
BrianUncut70's Avatar
 
BrianUncut70 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
Thank you very much! That's sweet of you!
You have a PM
__________________
A glimpse of me!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #6
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-
Good luck in your search sweetie!!!
__________________
]Proud & Happy Daddy to a beautiful, sexy Babygirl: Miss Cassidy!!!

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #7
raiguy
A simple man
 
raiguy's Avatar
 
raiguy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somewhere close by
Posts: 15,972
It's great to see you getting so much interest I'm definitely available if you'd like to chat. I sent you a PM, but also hope you find what you're looking for!
__________________
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive....Everything that drowns me makes me want to fly....

Pole dance AND life lessons? HECK YES!!!<---Go there, it's fun!

My SRP profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
Superman2008
Literotica Guru
 
Superman2008's Avatar
 
Superman2008 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eastern Ky
Posts: 2,275
Welcome back...

Good luck with your search


Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-
__________________
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
-- Frank Sinatra (The Joker is Wild, 1957)
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #9
temptedtoo
Really Really Experienced
 
temptedtoo's Avatar
 
temptedtoo is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 341
You sound amazing. Although Im sure you get that a lot. Thanks for answering my first question.
Whats the last good book you curled up with?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #10
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptedtoo View Post
You sound amazing. Although Im sure you get that a lot. Thanks for answering my first question.
Whats the last good book you curled up with?
I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #11
Superman2008
Literotica Guru
 
Superman2008's Avatar
 
Superman2008 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eastern Ky
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended
I still need to read that... the movie was amazing ( like you ) I am reading all the GoT books before season 4 starts.
__________________
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
-- Frank Sinatra (The Joker is Wild, 1957)
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 11:45 PM   #12
thewhitestripe
Really Experienced
 
thewhitestripe's Avatar
 
thewhitestripe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 104
What a lovely personal. I wish you all the best in your search.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #13
cumunder
Really Really Experienced
 
cumunder is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 471
dang you sound so tasty
__________________
.

My Webcam

.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 01:42 AM   #14
englishgent73
Literotica Guru
 
englishgent73's Avatar
 
englishgent73 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,665
THIS is what all the personals should be like on here.

Gutted that I'm outside target age range as you sound very interesting!

Good luck with your search x
__________________
Nice gentlemen can be naughty too
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 01:47 AM   #15
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishgent73 View Post
THIS is what all the personals should be like on here.

Gutted that I'm outside target age range as you sound very interesting!

Good luck with your search x
Thank you sir that is very kind of you!
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 01:58 AM   #16
Tastytooter
Literotica Guru
 
Tastytooter's Avatar
 
Tastytooter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: On the street where you live (spooky, huh?)
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
I'll admit to being intrigued by the mention of fishing here. What kind of fishing are we talking? Is there a stuffed marlin hanging on your wall? There is, isn't there?

I guess the important question is: would you fish on a first date?
__________________
"It would be such a relief to be objectified" - Jeffrey Lewis
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #17
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastytooter View Post
I'll admit to being intrigued by the mention of fishing here. What kind of fishing are we talking? Is there a stuffed marlin hanging on your wall? There is, isn't there?

I guess the important question is: would you fish on a first date?
Hahaha! I swear there's no marlin hanging on my wall!
Totally would go fishing on a first date! Leaves so much room for talking and getting to know someone! Lol
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #18
fletchx
Literotica Guru
 
fletchx is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 715
Would love to fish with you... but only if we are on a lake in the middle of a hot summer.

*thinking warm thoughts on this freezing cold day*
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #19
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchx View Post
Would love to fish with you... but only if we are on a lake in the middle of a hot summer.

*thinking warm thoughts on this freezing cold day*
Haha sounds like a great plan!
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #20
Mean2sluts
Experienced
 
Mean2sluts is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 85
morning!

nothing wrong with a little chub, everybody has it, and it gives you something to hold on to...

What books have you been reading?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
temptedtoo
Really Really Experienced
 
temptedtoo's Avatar
 
temptedtoo is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended
Ill check it out. Your breast look honest enough. Eyes . . eyes yeah, thats what I meant.
Seriously Im reading Taken by Claire Farrell. Its a guilty pleasure I know but its a fun book series. I recommend it if you want a light read.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 10:01 AM   #22
Mean2sluts
Experienced
 
Mean2sluts is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 85
For me, when choosing a "light" read, if there is no murder, explosions, assault, or plan to commit government over throw in the first few chapters, I'm not going to read it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #23
temptedtoo
Really Really Experienced
 
temptedtoo's Avatar
 
temptedtoo is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 341
A light read for me has to have humor. If I'm not laughing by chapter three then it may have to wait until I have the time to really give it some attention. I had to do that with Divergent.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 10:13 AM   #24
Mean2sluts
Experienced
 
Mean2sluts is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 85
I should caveat the above, if I'm reading Pratchett, I'm happy
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 10:39 AM   #25
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru
 
NerdyBrunette's Avatar
 
NerdyBrunette is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South of... well, everywhere.
Posts: 569
Light reading? John Green. Funny and sad in a very real way.
__________________
"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it."


William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night


Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.