Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 02-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Talking NerdyBrunette's New Thread

Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-

William Shakespeare - Twelfth Night

Want to know more about me? Visit my thread here

Old 02-07-2014, 06:50 PM   #2
Eric99
Experienced

Great personal. Sure to gather the attention of perspective Lit friends.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
mainegirl
Really Really Experienced

Good luck on your search

Old 02-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #4
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Good luck on your search
Thank you very much! That's sweet of you!

Old 02-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #5
BrianUncut70
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyBrunette View Post
Thank you very much! That's sweet of you!
You have a PM

Old 02-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #6
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that

xx
G-
Good luck in your search sweetie!!!

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Old 02-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #7
raiguy
A simple man

It's great to see you getting so much interest I'm definitely available if you'd like to chat. I sent you a PM, but also hope you find what you're looking for!

Pole dance AND life lessons? HECK YES!!!<---Go there, it's fun!

My SRP profile

Old 02-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
Superman2008
Literotica Guru

Welcome back...

Good luck with your search

Quote:
Hi everyone!

About me?

xx
G-

Old 02-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #9
temptedtoo

You sound amazing. Although Im sure you get that a lot. Thanks for answering my first question.
Whats the last good book you curled up with?

Old 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #10
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptedtoo View Post
You sound amazing. Although Im sure you get that a lot. Thanks for answering my first question.
Whats the last good book you curled up with?
I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended

Old 02-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #11
Superman2008
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended
I still need to read that... the movie was amazing ( like you ) I am reading all the GoT books before season 4 starts.

Old 02-07-2014, 11:45 PM   #12
thewhitestripe
Really Experienced

What a lovely personal. I wish you all the best in your search.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #13
cumunder

dang you sound so tasty

My Webcam

Old 02-08-2014, 01:42 AM   #14
englishgent73
Literotica Guru

THIS is what all the personals should be like on here.

Gutted that I'm outside target age range as you sound very interesting!

Good luck with your search x

Old 02-08-2014, 01:47 AM   #15
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishgent73 View Post
THIS is what all the personals should be like on here.

Gutted that I'm outside target age range as you sound very interesting!

Good luck with your search x
Thank you sir that is very kind of you!

Old 02-08-2014, 01:58 AM   #16
Tastytooter
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
I'll admit to being intrigued by the mention of fishing here. What kind of fishing are we talking? Is there a stuffed marlin hanging on your wall? There is, isn't there?

I guess the important question is: would you fish on a first date?

Old 02-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #17
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastytooter View Post
I'll admit to being intrigued by the mention of fishing here. What kind of fishing are we talking? Is there a stuffed marlin hanging on your wall? There is, isn't there?

I guess the important question is: would you fish on a first date?
Hahaha! I swear there's no marlin hanging on my wall!
Totally would go fishing on a first date! Leaves so much room for talking and getting to know someone! Lol

Old 02-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #18
fletchx
Literotica Guru

Would love to fish with you... but only if we are on a lake in the middle of a hot summer.

*thinking warm thoughts on this freezing cold day*

Old 02-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #19
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchx View Post
Would love to fish with you... but only if we are on a lake in the middle of a hot summer.

*thinking warm thoughts on this freezing cold day*
Haha sounds like a great plan!

Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #20
Mean2sluts
Experienced

morning!

nothing wrong with a little chub, everybody has it, and it gives you something to hold on to...

What books have you been reading?

Old 02-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
temptedtoo

Quote:
Ill check it out. Your breast look honest enough. Eyes . . eyes yeah, thats what I meant.
Seriously Im reading Taken by Claire Farrell. Its a guilty pleasure I know but its a fun book series. I recommend it if you want a light read.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:01 AM   #22
Mean2sluts
Experienced

For me, when choosing a "light" read, if there is no murder, explosions, assault, or plan to commit government over throw in the first few chapters, I'm not going to read it.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #23
temptedtoo

A light read for me has to have humor. If I'm not laughing by chapter three then it may have to wait until I have the time to really give it some attention. I had to do that with Divergent.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:13 AM   #24
Mean2sluts
Experienced

I should caveat the above, if I'm reading Pratchett, I'm happy

Old 02-08-2014, 10:39 AM   #25
NerdyBrunette
Literotica Guru

Light reading? John Green. Funny and sad in a very real way.