Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 11-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
joelafayette
Really Experienced

Exploring interracial cuckold, any new ideas of this genre?

My next story will have, among other things, a black man having sex with a white man's girlfriend in front of him. It's a story that has been told a thousand times. I am looking for new ideas or twists to put on this. To keep it fair, the white guy will get to fuck the black man's girlfriend also, but the black couple will be the more dominant couple.

Can you think of anything you'd like to see in this story that you don't normally see with this plot/scenario?

Is there anything that annoys you about the way this story of interracial swinging is typically told that you'd like to see addressed?

Old 11-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Unfortunately not really and I dn't think there is anything you can add to the story that takes away from it other than possibly a rare (I'm sure it's been done but I've never seen it) roll flip where the black couple come from wealth and refinement and the white couple are either new money or trash.

Otherwise it's either all be done or changing it messes up other things.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #3
Texguy84
Professional Pervert

Twist some of the expectations around. White husband is a passive nebbish type, black guy is bold and assertive... and when it comes time to unveil the anaconda... the white wife says "Is that as big as it gets?"

Somehow, word of the white husband's equipment gets to the black wife, who demands to see it for herself. End result? A sort of double-reverse cuckold, with the assertive black woman seducing the shy white husband, much to the mutual humiliation of both of the original cheating parties.

And then Asian Santa Claus delivers the Chanukah miracle and I have no idea where I'm going with this.

"There is no problem that can not be solved with suitable applications of lubricant or force."

I have a sexual purity score of 60.2% (39.8% corrupt). What's YOUR sexual purity score?

My Sex Map

My Stories

My Tumblr

If you need help, here are some places you can contact.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texguy84 View Post
blah blah blah

And then Asian Santa Claus delivers the Chanukah miracle and I have no idea where I'm going with this.
Holy fucking shit that fucking priceless. I should charge you for the drink you spilled you bastard.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!

For something fresh, I'd personally go away from the realistic races to some fantasy ones. What about vampire cuckolding, or centaur cuckolding, or alien cuckolding, or angel/demon cuckolding...? The possibilities are endless.
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!

Old 11-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #6
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelafayette View Post
My next story will have, among other things, a black man having sex with a white man's girlfriend in front of him. It's a story that has been told a thousand times. I am looking for new ideas or twists to put on this. To keep it fair, the white guy will get to fuck the black man's girlfriend also, but the black couple will be the more dominant couple.

Can you think of anything you'd like to see in this story that you don't normally see with this plot/scenario?

Is there anything that annoys you about the way this story of interracial swinging is typically told that you'd like to see addressed?
Black stud porks wifey. Hubby discovers them, gets mad, gets behind black stud and ass fucks him. Black stud starts making little girly mews and ooos and ahhs sounds as he finds his true nature as a bottom. Wifey wants more but he doesn't care about her anymore, he white boy's bitch now. Wifey goes on the hunt for more black cock and brings them home. But everyone of them falls to the spell of the white boy cock. He now have a whole gang of bitches.

What does wifey do???

Old 11-20-2013, 04:52 AM   #7
Texguy84
Professional Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
For something fresh, I'd personally go away from the realistic races to some fantasy ones. What about vampire cuckolding, or centaur cuckolding, or alien cuckolding, or angel/demon cuckolding...? The possibilities are endless.
Maybe it could be a vampire guy, with his human girlfriend, and a werewolf rival?

"There is no problem that can not be solved with suitable applications of lubricant or force."

I have a sexual purity score of 60.2% (39.8% corrupt). What's YOUR sexual purity score?

My Sex Map

My Stories

My Tumblr

Old 11-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #8
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Fantasy Cuckolding? *blink blink*

Oh my Gods we might be on to something gentlemen, we might be on to something.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:24 AM   #9
joelafayette
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmmldr View Post
Black stud porks wifey. Hubby discovers them, gets mad, gets behind black stud and ass fucks him. Black stud starts making little girly mews and ooos and ahhs sounds as he finds his true nature as a bottom. Wifey wants more but he doesn't care about her anymore, he white boy's bitch now. Wifey goes on the hunt for more black cock and brings them home. But everyone of them falls to the spell of the white boy cock. He now have a whole gang of bitches.

What does wifey do???
This has potential. Not sure I can sell this one though.

Old 11-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #10
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This has potential. Not sure I can sell this one though.
Oh, I don't know. Consider after the sixth strapping black stud turns bitch. Wifey's in despair, she ain't getting any cock. And no attention.

So, when she's out slithering her cute ass around her favorite pickup bar, finally the hot black guy she's been smiling at comes over. They talk... He's okay with going home with her. Even though he's a bit annoyed at this stupid white girl obviously going for black cock. But there's one thing she has to ask:

"Honey, just one thing first. You're not going to turn sissy bitch on me, are you?"

Offended as he should be he stalks off. Black girl has been watching this, comes over to comfort sobbing wifey....

Old 11-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #11
JRaven
Another slut on the net

Something that I haven't seen, not that I look for it...
White guy does black wife while black husband watches.

But hey, what do I know?

Monogamy is monotonous.
My profile, pic, and stories
My newest story: The Accidental Hooker

Old 11-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #12
joelafayette
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
Something that I haven't seen, not that I look for it...
White guy does black wife while black husband watches.

But hey, what do I know?
Thanks for the tip, JRaven. I checked out one of your stories. I think it's time for another installment. You haven't submitted anything in a while.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #13
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

I know I 've seen that but it is exceedingly rare which is good.

However and this just goes back to how racism works (and don't feel bad, but lets be honest that's why this is a big deal) white men are allowed to fuck anything they please. You don't hear much from the ladies about once you go black, it's all about the African Horse cock and how it will ruin your women. The opposite doesn't really hole the same stigma about it.

It's an unfortunate fact of how this particular kink works. I guess in cuckolding it's doubly bad because this is a woman who basically should "know better" going with the white cock.

Old 11-25-2013, 03:22 AM   #14
Texguy84
Professional Pervert

To explore the racism angle further, one theme I see a lot is the black man "owning" his white slut, who is oftentimes as not some white guy's girlfriend or wife.

Now, swap the phenotypes around, and now you've got a white guy "owning" his black slut, etc. and now it takes on a very uncomfortable overtone due to the historical and cultural baggage involved.

My Sex Map

My Stories

My Tumblr

Old 11-25-2013, 03:42 AM   #15
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Yup.

Though you could probably find a rather large audiance. I forget who wrote it but there was a story a couple years back around here called Halle's Hillbilly Hell. (I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Halle Berry) but it's a non-con/mind control story with a black chick and some hillbillies. And I know I've seen plenty of requests for Slave on Master stories.

I'm not knocking people who like this stuff. I like this stuff. I'm just trying to keep people grounded enough to remember that this is a kink for a reason. It's not an IR Cuckold request because the race doesn't matter. It does.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:28 AM   #16
joelafayette
Really Experienced

I'm almost done with my story and thought I would bump this thread one more time for any good ideas. I'm sticking with the base plot on my original post, but trying not to bore you guys to death, so I'm soliciting new ideas for the old tale.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:55 AM   #17
big9000
Literotica Guru

why not add some other "races" into the fray! b+w is far too normal (imo). like "yellow" guy with "black" gf dominates "native american" guy with "white" gf.
other than that i like the idea with fantasy and sci-fi theme.

Old 02-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #18
kinkyfamilyboy
Virgin

mother son cuckold

could be a hot repressed mother getting her body completely used violated and whored out in a sleazy las vegas motel room, by a couple of huge hung black guys all while her stud son watches and is made to video tape it,join in, and they are incestuously used for all to see. But the whole twist is that Steven the son, had this all planned out for his sex starved little repressed mother Rita, and he is going to sell the tape and get her to do others so she becomes an adult star.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:23 PM   #19
perhygurl19
Virgin

It might be hot to have a scenario where an alien fucks a man's wife and he is forced to watch. She later becomes impregnated by this new species which is a cross breed of human and alien and both the husband and his wife are now slaves to the aliens.

Old 05-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #20
joelafayette
Really Experienced

I published this, taking some advice along the way here and there.

I ended up sticking with the interracial part even though it's been told a lot. I tried to bring something new. Comments are always appreciated!

http://www.literotica.com/s/cruise-ship-fun
http://www.literotica.com/s/cruise-ship-fun-ch-02

Old 05-16-2014, 02:28 PM   #21
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
I published this, taking some advice along the way here and there.

I ended up sticking with the interracial part even though it's been told a lot. I tried to bring something new. Comments are always appreciated!
I glanced at ch.01 but didn't read past the beginning because the formatting is unfriendly to my sight. Way too many long blocks of exposition, way too little speech. My eyes just gloss-over when I see such text. If I can't comfortably read it, I can't very well review it. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
Some months ago, I read a mainstream (non-LIT) steampunk novel with vampire-werewolf cuckolding -- realistic cucking, not willing-wimp crap. Kewl idea. But yeah, vamp-wolf-centaur-alien-angel-demon-robot-unicorn-troll-cyborg-elf-dragon-etc cuckold stories could be awesome. Or dumb. Whatever.

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon