Old 02-05-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
sassysasha89
Really Really Experienced

unintentionally unfaithful

What are good romance stories about stud or slut falling in love but has trouble being faithful?

Old 02-05-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Unintentionally cheating? Does not compute, not unless they're in costume.

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon

Old 02-06-2014, 08:46 AM   #3
Reshbod
Literotica Guru

Unintentional may be the wrong word, but I like these type of stories to. Where the cheater is not in a sour relationship, is not mistreated and is not easy and willing to sleep with anything.

Stories like this are rare and not well liked on here.

Life the Universe and Everything

Old 02-06-2014, 10:33 AM   #4
PerilEyes
Really Experienced

A moral, loyal, upstanding girl gets courted or at least falls for someone - a dick - she'd never otherwise go for.

Don't fuck the princess...do the maid.