Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 02-05-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Massage story with a twist

Newlyweds on honeymoon go for couples massage. HE struggles not to get erection as the cute blonde masseuse kneads his flesh, while watching his wife being handled by a surfer guy type masseur. They go back to their room and fuck like bunnies.

Twist the first is that he later catches wife fucking the masseur.

In his rage, he goes to the spa hoping to find the blonde, but she is off shift.

Twist the second is that the on duty masseuse is an older, thickly built, unattractive woman. he nonetheless accepts her as masseuse, since he is already there.

Twist the third is his erection at her hands- the biggest he has ever had...

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-05-2014, 08:18 AM   #2
Lazy_lay
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
Newlyweds on honeymoon go for couples massage. HE struggles not to get erection as the cute blonde masseuse kneads his flesh, while watching his wife being handled by a surfer guy type masseur. They go back to their room and fuck like bunnies.

In his rage, he goes to the spa hoping to find the blonde, but she is off shift.

Twist the second is that the on duty masseuse is an older, thickly built, unattractive woman. he nonetheless accepts her as masseuse, since he is already there.

Woman had never been attractive, she had to really, really, really learn her stuff.

Wifey finds out, thinks he's nuts, confronts the old lady, finds herself seduced, crying and trembling with orgasms like she's never ever had before.

Surfer guy wonders what's up, it's a dozen women and a few guys he's lost to the magic of this lady. He decides to check her room while she's working and finds...

Old 02-05-2014, 08:50 AM   #3
jeninflorida
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post

You dawg! Lol!

Personally I love massages and the would love to hear from other women ... I would guess most women would be uncomfortable with her husband in the same room...

So many ways to spin your idea .... hehe

Old 02-06-2014, 05:19 AM   #4
big9000
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy_lay View Post
Woman had never been attractive, she had to really, really, really learn her stuff.

Wifey finds out, thinks he's nuts, confronts the old lady, finds herself seduced, crying and trembling with orgasms like she's never ever had before.

Surfer guy wonders what's up, it's a dozen women and a few guys he's lost to the magic of this lady. He decides to check her room while she's working and finds...
So if i get this right. The "unattractive, old" lady ends up being visited by all of them, and more for that matter. She gives them all a splendid time, and in the end it turns out to a big, massive gangbang with plenty of action and cumswaps etc?

Old 02-06-2014, 07:17 AM   #5
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
You dawg! Lol!

Personally I love massages and the would love to hear from other women ... I would guess most women would be uncomfortable with her husband in the same room...

So many ways to spin your idea .... hehe
"couples massages" are a real thing.

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-06-2014, 08:37 AM   #6
Lazy_lay
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by big9000 View Post
So if i get this right. The "unattractive, old" lady ends up being visited by all of them, and more for that matter. She gives them all a splendid time, and in the end it turns out to a big, massive gangbang with plenty of action and cumswaps etc?
hahaha. who knows? that's not where I was headed, though.

I was thinking, what was in the old lady's room? could be....huge banks of computing machinery....or artifacts of a practicing, real, live witch...or thousands of books in a hundred languages about sexual techniques...or a cage....or the portal that she/it came through to get here...