Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 01-29-2014, 10:57 AM   #26
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe

Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertreams View Post
I do not know of any women who can teach themselves how to squirt, (It seems difficult for women to get the right angle to stimulate their own g-spot, but you might find it possible. Be sure to get your clit wel stimulated before you start your hunt for the great G. but if you have someone who can help you get started, Read my article in Literotica, how to: [I"How to Locate Your Lover's G-spot"[/i]. (and properly stimulate it.) My wife cums and squirts 4-5 times every time and would keep it up if I weren't so selfish as to want to cum rtoo.
It is absolutely not necessary for a man to teach a woman to squirt. It is not necessary to be as relentless as your article states.. and it is something women can enjoy before the man ever arrives at the party.

I think there is sometimes an ego attachment for some men as if they've mastered some conquest over the female body. With men like that, I have little desire to even share the potential.