Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #26
boutrosboutros
Former Secretary-General
 
boutrosboutros's Avatar
 
boutrosboutros is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sometimes Japan, sometimes the UK.
Posts: 3,834
Speaking as a man obviously, I tend to concur that the interest in squirting is mostly about validation of how good a lover you are. That's not really a particularly good reason for wanting your lover to squirt, but is a reason.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2014, 08:50 AM   #27
boutrosboutros
Former Secretary-General
 
boutrosboutros's Avatar
 
boutrosboutros is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sometimes Japan, sometimes the UK.
Posts: 3,834
But totally not the holy grail. Porn seems to have corrupted everybody's sense of what good sex is all about. It's not about razzmatazz and party tricks - it's about two people fucking and making a physical and preferably emotional connection.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2014, 09:10 AM   #28
smallgirl
Literotica Guru
 
smallgirl is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,007
As a woman who first did this in my early 20's, and still do it today, sex without squirting is a waste of time. There is no orgasm for me unless I squirt. I have met a couple of guys who didn't understand that. I'd cum(obviously so) all over them and afterwards they'd ask if I got one at least?
For ne they go together. If I'm squirting, I'm having an orgasm.
I use to not be able to do it by oral alone, but in the last year that's changed. I've looked down and he'd be grinning with it dripping off his chin.
And its NOT pee.
__________________
"The world is not full of assholes. But, they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one every day."-Unknown

We take our cars to the shop to get the tires rotated. We get our hair done when we want to look nice, we get massages when our muscles get sore, and go to the chiropractor when our backs hurt. Why the hell can't we go somewhere and just get laid when we need it? After all, its just sex.

If marriage is all about compromise and working together, sometimes its also about just biting the fuck out of your tongue to keep yourself from ending it all over a basket of laundry.

I get so tired of men seeing what's on the outside and seeing sex, or asking what I am am wearing, what kind of underwear I have on....I get so fucking tired of it. Yes, sex is a wonderful part of life and who I am, but its not ALL I am. So if you are going to pm me and ask me one of those questions? Please don't bother me.

And I am not into women or curious about it either.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #29
miasorrow
Literotica Guru
 
miasorrow's Avatar
 
miasorrow is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by boutrosboutros View Post
Speaking as a man obviously, I tend to concur that the interest in squirting is mostly about validation of how good a lover you are. That's not really a particularly good reason for wanting your lover to squirt, but is a reason.
Speaking as a female, i must refer you to further reading so you do not need to dive into the technicalities of squirting.
http://www.betterloverseminar.com/ne...agoodlover.php
http://www.mydailymoment.com/app/qui...iz/takequiz/21


Quote:
Originally Posted by boutrosboutros View Post
But totally not the holy grail. Porn seems to have corrupted everybody's sense of what good sex is all about. It's not about razzmatazz and party tricks - it's about two people fucking and making a physical and preferably emotional connection.
Razzmatazz? where on earth did you dig that word? You got me singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQJeY2bVws
__________________
Quote:
Mia.
Alpha letter
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #30
boutrosboutros
Former Secretary-General
 
boutrosboutros's Avatar
 
boutrosboutros is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sometimes Japan, sometimes the UK.
Posts: 3,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasorrow View Post
Speaking as a female, i must refer you to further reading so you do not need to dive into the technicalities of squirting.
http://www.betterloverseminar.com/ne...agoodlover.php
http://www.mydailymoment.com/app/qui...iz/takequiz/21
The answers to those questions are too obvious. It would be too easy to get 10/10.

Quote:
Razzmatazz? where on earth did you dig that word? You got me singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQJeY2bVws
A classic from before they were famous. My sister's best friend got me into Pulp when I was about 12!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2014, 02:49 PM   #31
miasorrow
Literotica Guru
 
miasorrow's Avatar
 
miasorrow is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by boutrosboutros View Post
The answers to those questions are too obvious. It would be too easy to get 10/10.
I am glad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boutrosboutros View Post
A classic from before they were famous. My sister's best friend got me into Pulp when I was about 12!
Yeah. With "This Is Hardcore" being a top selection.
__________________
Quote:
Mia.
Alpha letter
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.