Old 12-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
beautiful_Ds
Experienced

Lesbian gym stories

Hi, I always hear about guys having guy/guy experiences in the gym. Does this ever happen to women? How? If I could hook up with a sexy girl at the gym, I'd make more of an effort to work out.

Anyone have any sexy stories?

Old 12-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
TinyDancer38
Really Experienced

I don't have any stories either, but I do have to agree, I'd go work out more if I could hook up with someone..

Old 12-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #3
DinahLance
Virgin

I wish!

I go to the gym but haven't experienced anything even remotely sexy. Well, one time this lawyer invited me to a WNBA game with her and a group of friends but I declined. I don't even think lesbian sex could make a WNBA game interesting (j/k). I think women just tend to be more shy - maybe insecure? - in a locker room setting than guys.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:16 AM   #4
lisalezz
Really Experienced

This may seem very childish. But I do enjoy stealing looks when a girl I've been admiring while exercising comes into shower and change. On the other side i've caught a few checking me out in the shower and locker room.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

I do a regular Pilates class but the cat-stretch is when I make sure I'm looking at the floor ( think hollowed back and your ass in the air!! ). Like everyone else, it's a 'safe' area, no men, so it's a chance to feel a bit connected and have a giggle occasionally. I value that greatly because everyone feels a bit body-conscious so it's nice not to be judged for a change.
That said, we're going to have a post-New Year get together and who knows...

A bit more stuff on Tumblr

And my AV is KT Tunstall - forever my heroine and 'One Day'? I'll let you think on that, but it won't be long now

Old 12-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
yorksguy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinahLance View Post
I go to the gym but haven't experienced anything even remotely sexy. Well, one time this lawyer invited me to a WNBA game with her and a group of friends but I declined. I don't even think lesbian sex could make a WNBA game interesting (j/k). I think women just tend to be more shy - maybe insecure? - in a locker room setting than guys.
You say I think women just tend to be more shy - maybe insecure? - in a locker room setting than guys.
Well its the same in men's rooms too. I have seen many guys in the showers trying to wash with one hand and cover up with the other. Then there those who rush through at 100 mph not to mention those that try and change with big towels wrapped round them. So you see were not that dis similar after all.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
2wet4words
Really Experienced

It does happen

I was alone in the locker room after a male/female basketball game. The guys try not to be obvious but they do cop a feel here and there. I was one of only two girls playing and my husband was one of the guys so no one was too overt but I did see guys checking out my ass a few times. I guess it's natural and my husband doesn't seem to mind. The bulges were nice and I was feeling horny.
My husband texted me that he was going to drive one of the guys to the emergency room to have a dislocated finger or something attended to... There was only one other woman in the locker room; a lot of the girls like to go back to their apartments to shower since we all live nearby.
Anyway, I had stopped trimming my pussy a few weeks ago. My husband seems to like it wild and bushy. I was getting ready to go into the shower when she said to me, "I like it better this way." Since she was staring at my pussy, I knew immediately what she meant. I said that I did too since shaving is a pain. I'm usually not this forward but I said, how about yours? She dropped her towel. She has auburn hair and I guess it's natural. My breath caught.
She said, "This isn't the place but how about coffee tomorrow?" We did meet but we never got to the coffee.

Old 12-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

As a regular gym goer I must admit I enjoy admiring other women. My gym has shower stalls but I have stolen the odd glance at a woman getting changed and certainly have caught others doing the same. Nothing further has ever occurred but it would be wonderfully erotic to be "hit on" one day.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
2wet4words
Really Experienced

Putting out vibes

Before I had my first experiences, no girl ever hit on me, just guys. After I started to fool around with girls, they seem to hit on me all the time. It must be the vibe that I'm putting out, some degree of openness I didn't have before.

My husband (who knows nothing about my escapades- please, no lectures; it works for me) says that most girls seem unapproachable. We know that they're not. Word to the wise?

Old 01-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #10
JuicyLaLa
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wet4words View Post
I was alone in the locker room after a male/female basketball game. The guys try not to be obvious but they do cop a feel here and there. I was one of only two girls playing and my husband was one of the guys so no one was too overt but I did see guys checking out my ass a few times. I guess it's natural and my husband doesn't seem to mind. The bulges were nice and I was feeling horny.
My husband texted me that he was going to drive one of the guys to the emergency room to have a dislocated finger or something attended to... There was only one other woman in the locker room; a lot of the girls like to go back to their apartments to shower since we all live nearby.
Anyway, I had stopped trimming my pussy a few weeks ago. My husband seems to like it wild and bushy. I was getting ready to go into the shower when she said to me, "I like it better this way." Since she was staring at my pussy, I knew immediately what she meant. I said that I did too since shaving is a pain. I'm usually not this forward but I said, how about yours? She dropped her towel. She has auburn hair and I guess it's natural. My breath caught.
She said, "This isn't the place but how about coffee tomorrow?" We did meet but we never got to the coffee.
It sounds so effortless. I'm jealous

Old 01-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #11
Xojlene2015xo
Really Experienced

Would love for this to happen to me at the gym... Not sure on how to put it out there though for another lady to come my way

Old 01-27-2014, 10:27 PM   #12
Chelly73
Virgin

Nothing but a few stray glances, but the idea of an encounter in an empty locker room is steamy! And if someone walked in, that might even be better.

Old 01-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #13
silkface
Really Experienced

Enjoy a good work out and nice views but too public for my taste so that's what a after work out work outs are for.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #14
KinkyKath
Really Really Experienced

Gym sex and bi women

An interesting thread. My experience? Given my profession (financial consultant) I travel quite ofen, and usually stay at "commerical" hotels near the local airport. Thus any woman you meet is apt to be a business traveler also.

Perhaps it is the freedom of being away from home, and away from persons you know. but many of the women you see -- and meet -- in a workout dressing room seem to be very relaxed about exposing their bodies, either scantifly clad or even unclad. I am amused at the differeent attitudes displayed. Some remain "old-fashioned," taking refuse behind a big towel or a locker door when changing clothes -- and for sure draping a towel around their bodies before going to a private shower staff (rather than a common shower room).

What thrills me are the gals who are not at all shy about "showing all," getting out of their street clothes without even a glance at modesty, and then futzing round while totally naked as they get into their gym garb. And these are the women who will walk stark naked to the communal shower once they have finished working out. They know that other women are looking at them, and they do not care.

Count me in the second group, the "shameless hussy" crowd. At age 41 I still have a fairly good bodyl My boobs have yet to "go south," and my tummy and butt are flat. I also sport a bush of strawberry blonde hair which matches exactly what I had elsewhere. And, aside for a bikini trim in the summer, to keep hairs from straying from beneath my bottoms when I am at the country club pool, I leave my bush be, as nature intended. (At our pool at home, my husband and I frequently skinny-diip with friends, so no trim is necessary.)

Now, as to actual sex in a locker room: Not the place, my dears. What you should be alert for are the friendly glances from women who are willing to make and maintain eye-contact. If you realize that some friendly woman is staring at your naked body, let her know that you enjoy being watched. For instance, when you sit on the bench, be sure you face her, and spread your legs so that she gets a good eyes-on look at your pussy. And give her a look that makes sure she knows that YOU know she is eying you. A little smile, perhaps? And even a casual rub of your pussy, as a suggestion that she perhaps would like to put her hand there as well.

This is where instinct comes into play. If her signs of wanting more are obvious, sidle over and say, "Hi, I am Kath, and I am here all by myself. Wouild you care for a drink or a cup of coffee when we are finished?" If she is wearing a wedding ring (as I am) ignore it. Her body language should tell you whether or not she is interested in having some sexual fun.

To hurry things along once you are out of the gym area: Look at your watch. "Oh, the dickens, I am sort of expecting an important call right about now. What say we dart uip to my room for a minute and let me see if it has come in?"

If she says "yes," nine chances of ten you are bound for bed. If you are really confident that she is a player, speed things along a bit by giving her a little hug in the elevator, and a comment to the effect, "It's always good to see someone else who believes in keeping in shape." (You, of couirse, have been eye-balling her pussy and boobs while she checked you out.)

If she seems to enjoy the hug (did she squeeze you back?) treat her to another one once you are in the room, and perhaps let your hands play over her bottom and pull her real close. Maybe even a brush-kiss of her cheek, with direct eye contact which says, in effect, "Dang, but I would just LOVE to be eating your pussy!" You likely will be doing just that.

Just for fun, some afternoons I drive over to a hotel health club near Baltimore-Washington Airport (25 minutes from our house ) just to scout. So far as I know, none of my straight friends go there, and more often than not I hook up with some horny woman (business traveler) who is staying in the hotel. Given that I am an unabashed lock-room show-off when it comes to my body, I dare say I attract some attention right away, and sure enough, some gal rises to the bait, and snap! Some contrived chatter, and away we go -- sometimes to the bar for one drink, and then off to her room. First names only, a minimum of personal information, just sex.

There are hints on some posts on these forum about locker-room hookups and the like....unlikely, based on my experience. A couple of times -- maybe more, call it four or five -- I have been alone in a communal shower room when anoher woman walked in. A nod, a smile, and when I soap by body I let my hand spend a long time on my breasts, and even longer on my pussy. If she is interested, she will do the same -- and without layiing a finger on one another in that location, we are soon having a drink -- and then a romp. But sex in the locker rom? Never done it, kiddies, nor have I seen it. Perhaps some of you have had different experiences. If so, tell us about them.

And if events should ever bring you to the DC area, send me an e-mail and perhaps we can see what we can do for one another, either at my house or at your hotel. And when warm weather returns -- as it must in due course -- we could begin our fun with a good skinny-dip in our pool. And, if you would care for some good hard cock later, stick around until husband Hal comes home.

In the interim, have fun!

Kath

Old 02-07-2014, 11:32 PM   #15
darkheels
Literotica Guru

I love to steal glances across the locker room and in the showers ...

Old 02-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #16
joelafayette
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
An interesting thread. My experience? Given my profession (financial consultant) I travel quite ofen, and usually stay at "commerical" hotels near the local airport. Thus any woman you meet is apt to be a business traveler also.

Perhaps it is the freedom of being away from home, and away from persons you know. but many of the women you see -- and meet -- in a workout dressing room seem to be very relaxed about exposing their bodies, either scantifly clad or even unclad. I am amused at the differeent attitudes displayed. Some remain "old-fashioned," taking refuse behind a big towel or a locker door when changing clothes -- and for sure draping a towel around their bodies before going to a private shower staff (rather than a common shower room).

What thrills me are the gals who are not at all shy about "showing all," getting out of their street clothes without even a glance at modesty, and then futzing round while totally naked as they get into their gym garb. And these are the women who will walk stark naked to the communal shower once they have finished working out. They know that other women are looking at them, and they do not care.

Count me in the second group, the "shameless hussy" crowd. At age 41 I still have a fairly good bodyl My boobs have yet to "go south," and my tummy and butt are flat. I also sport a bush of strawberry blonde hair which matches exactly what I had elsewhere. And, aside for a bikini trim in the summer, to keep hairs from straying from beneath my bottoms when I am at the country club pool, I leave my bush be, as nature intended. (At our pool at home, my husband and I frequently skinny-diip with friends, so no trim is necessary.)

Now, as to actual sex in a locker room: Not the place, my dears. What you should be alert for are the friendly glances from women who are willing to make and maintain eye-contact. If you realize that some friendly woman is staring at your naked body, let her know that you enjoy being watched. For instance, when you sit on the bench, be sure you face her, and spread your legs so that she gets a good eyes-on look at your pussy. And give her a look that makes sure she knows that YOU know she is eying you. A little smile, perhaps? And even a casual rub of your pussy, as a suggestion that she perhaps would like to put her hand there as well.

This is where instinct comes into play. If her signs of wanting more are obvious, sidle over and say, "Hi, I am Kath, and I am here all by myself. Wouild you care for a drink or a cup of coffee when we are finished?" If she is wearing a wedding ring (as I am) ignore it. Her body language should tell you whether or not she is interested in having some sexual fun.

To hurry things along once you are out of the gym area: Look at your watch. "Oh, the dickens, I am sort of expecting an important call right about now. What say we dart uip to my room for a minute and let me see if it has come in?"

If she says "yes," nine chances of ten you are bound for bed. If you are really confident that she is a player, speed things along a bit by giving her a little hug in the elevator, and a comment to the effect, "It's always good to see someone else who believes in keeping in shape." (You, of couirse, have been eye-balling her pussy and boobs while she checked you out.)

If she seems to enjoy the hug (did she squeeze you back?) treat her to another one once you are in the room, and perhaps let your hands play over her bottom and pull her real close. Maybe even a brush-kiss of her cheek, with direct eye contact which says, in effect, "Dang, but I would just LOVE to be eating your pussy!" You likely will be doing just that.

Just for fun, some afternoons I drive over to a hotel health club near Baltimore-Washington Airport (25 minutes from our house ) just to scout. So far as I know, none of my straight friends go there, and more often than not I hook up with some horny woman (business traveler) who is staying in the hotel. Given that I am an unabashed lock-room show-off when it comes to my body, I dare say I attract some attention right away, and sure enough, some gal rises to the bait, and snap! Some contrived chatter, and away we go -- sometimes to the bar for one drink, and then off to her room. First names only, a minimum of personal information, just sex.

There are hints on some posts on these forum about locker-room hookups and the like....unlikely, based on my experience. A couple of times -- maybe more, call it four or five -- I have been alone in a communal shower room when anoher woman walked in. A nod, a smile, and when I soap by body I let my hand spend a long time on my breasts, and even longer on my pussy. If she is interested, she will do the same -- and without layiing a finger on one another in that location, we are soon having a drink -- and then a romp. But sex in the locker rom? Never done it, kiddies, nor have I seen it. Perhaps some of you have had different experiences. If so, tell us about them.

And if events should ever bring you to the DC area, send me an e-mail and perhaps we can see what we can do for one another, either at my house or at your hotel. And when warm weather returns -- as it must in due course -- we could begin our fun with a good skinny-dip in our pool. And, if you would care for some good hard cock later, stick around until husband Hal comes home.

Kath
I'm just glad people like you exist in this world. You're making it a better place.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:25 PM   #17
ericahope
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
An interesting thread. My experience?...

...Perhaps some of you have had different experiences. If so, tell us about them.

Kath
Hi Kath,
I've never attempted to pick up another woman in a locker room, though I'll admit I've thought about it and certainly have let my eyes linger a little too long on other women. But most women seem to show as little skin in the changing area as possible. I'm a little tentative about letting it all hang out too.

But I agree with you. Sex in the locker room just isn't going to happen even if there is attraction. I'll bet it only happens in fantasies and porn. But yeah, maybe someone has had it happen.

I'm in the DC area, by the way. I can't meet with you, but the idea is exciting

Erica

Old 02-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #18
PrissyMissy
Virgin

By far one of my favorite threads... made me want to rush to the nearest hotel

Old 02-18-2014, 07:02 PM   #19
Leigh81
Literotica Guru

Thanks Kath for the tips.
I totally feel like once I get into such a situation my mind will go blank.

L

Old 02-24-2014, 06:44 AM   #20
Rose101
Really Experienced

Like many of you ladies I like to look around the showers and locker room area.

I always change in the communal section and take my time about it. There's a regular core membership and, as we know each other, there's always plenty of chatter.

Although the atmosphere is relaxed and there's plenty of sharing body lotion, sitting around half dressed and so on, there's never any flirting or anything. I do find it hard not to stare and have to keep myself in check, especially if there's a lithe body with small tits in view!!

Old 02-24-2014, 06:46 AM   #21
Rose101
Really Experienced

Leigh81.....I hope you don't mind me saying but I love your avatar pic.

Hot, hot, hot!

Old 02-24-2014, 09:49 PM   #22
Springmist
Virgin

Locker rooms don't do much for me but put me in a sauna and OMG… must be the heat.. i find myself sneaking my fingers under my towel but no one has ever been present

Old 02-26-2014, 02:27 AM   #23
daisycee
Virgin

At the gym I go to there are a group of women that come in everyday together and they are very playful and flirtatious in the lockeroom. Walking around naked together and showering in the same stall. I have never seen any physical stuff but they certainly enjoy eachothers company

Old 02-26-2014, 06:23 AM   #24
Rose101
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisycee View Post
At the gym I go to there are a group of women that come in everyday together and they are very playful and flirtatious in the lockeroom. Walking around naked together and showering in the same stall. I have never seen any physical stuff but they certainly enjoy eachothers company
Why not try and strike up a conversation? Who knows where it might lead?