I'm Back

Murakami

Really Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2008
Posts
209
I'm back and hoping for some input on my stories. I added new content to "A Life Once Wished for." I also took the original posts for F-Field and broke them up over more threads so people could jump in more easily; new content coming soon. Willing to trade people threads if they want.

I have an outline for "A Life Once Wished For" that I am debating posting, just in case I leave again, so someone can continue it if I can't. F-Field is more whatever comes to mind as I write.

I am posting in parallel here and on the BEA, so you can pitch in wherever you feel more comfortable. I post both places due to the somewhat unreliable state CHYOO is in, with the lack of site updates, loss of anyone with the ability to upgrade or repair the site code, server control, etc. I like CHYOO better due to the ability to edit and much better navigation and search, but until a new version happens to stabilize the issues, increase reliability, and fix the issues with the site (Aka 90% chance never), I simply can't trust it alone. I've lost entire stories to random server hickups before, and I can only restore my own posts.
 
Last edited:
Anyone interested in trading? It's kinda depressing writing an interactive story alone.
 
Welcome back!

Welcome back, Murakami!

I peek in from time to time. Hope you get some takers on adding threads. Collaboration is one of the most enjoyable parts of writing on Chyoo. I'll take a peek at your stories and see if there's any interesting place to add.

Best,

Zingiber
 
Back
Top