Having your cock sucked

Beck31

Literotica Guru
First off feels so good. Do you cum alot from having your dick sucked?

I love giving too. It is a wonderful feeling though as said above to be sucked long, sensuously. There is great skill in it. Maybe there should be a college course LOL X

Mm-hm. I cum so hard from a good suck. No one's ever been able to swallow it all. :D

I cum the hardest while getting a long and slow bj. Nothing beats a long drawn-out session.

I love giving long slow bj's that last 45 minutes to an hour. That includes sucking, kissing, licking every single 1000th of an inch of both cock and balls. What's the rush when you enjoy it so much.
I like getting them from my wife because every single time I cum in her mouth we have a long makeout session with it.

Long lasting sucks

I love giving long slow bj's that last 45 minutes to an hour. That includes sucking, kissing, licking every single 1000th of an inch of both cock and balls. What's the rush when you enjoy it so much.
I like getting them from my wife because every single time I cum in her mouth we have a long makeout session with it.

Sounds like heaven.
I am slow to the draw so someone who has the desire and patience to work on me long term is a perfect match.
Especially if they let me eat their wife's pussy at the same time.

Sounds like heaven.
I am slow to the draw so someone who has the desire and patience to work on me long term is a perfect match.
Especially if they let me eat their wife's pussy at the same time.

That sounds good.

gave one last night, beautiful cock, big load but he came much to quickly. either he was really excited or I'm talented at it. who wants to test it out

if I'm with a woman I prefer her pussy to her mouth. If I with a guy I want that sweet mouth on me so he can taste my love

Me too. One finger is all it takes, could be the little finger. Something that sets off in the body unlike anything else.
I agree! Something about a finger in my ass that makes my orgasm that much more intense.

When can I get a date with u sweety?:kiss::kiss:;)

Back