Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 01-04-2014, 01:50 AM   #51
SC_Chiver
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlekittenn View Post
Well reading that just made me even hornier and even more wet than I already was.. Thanks a lot! Need someone to help me out here.. (;
I wouldn't mind picking up from there...

Moving your soaked panties to the side, my tongue reaching out for your swollen clit. I begin stroking it up and down softly, my tongue tasting your sweet juices. I use my fingers to spread your lips apart, my tongue exploring deeper inside your pussy. Juices begin to run from within, I lick up and down, catching as much as I can. I move back to your clit...flicking, sucking, nibbling. My finger finds your ass and begins to tease a bit. You grind my face as you grow hotter and wetter. I lick harder and faster, wanting you to cum on my face....

Old 01-04-2014, 03:57 AM   #52
valdo
Really Experienced

wet panties....

...between you pussy lips....such a turn on...who could resist reaching down ant sliding fingers trough...slightly pushing in and then inhaling the magical aroma of your wetness...

Old 01-04-2014, 04:16 AM   #53
Leprakan66
Experienced

How about something like this???

Old 02-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #54
Littlekittenn
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallchris View Post
Wet panties are the sexiest thing ever, I'd love to have you model your underwear collection for me, trying on different pairs of little cotton panties. I'd have my camera out, getting you to pose bending over to show them covering your sexy ass, then on your back with your legs apart as your rub your pussy, me taking photos as the wet patch on your panties grows bigger and bigger until they're soaked through. I'd have you keep trying on more pairs as I snapped photos and stroked my hard cock, trying to hold off as long as possible until I couldn't hold it any longer, timing my orgasm so that I cover your panties in hot spunk just as you bring yourself to another huge orgasm, leaving your cute little panties sticking to your hot cunt with both of our juices...
Wow I just saw this reply and almost just came in my tight panties. I would love to model a pantie collection as you could only stand and watch.. Perhaps I would let your tease and touch me a little (;

Old 02-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #55
Littlekittenn
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprakan66 View Post
Oh YES. Please. I'm getting so horny just picturing us! Tease (;

Old 02-18-2014, 09:40 PM   #56
ohmy181
Virgin

One of my first sexual experiences was when i was 13 and i was asked to a movie by a girl, when we got inside it was an almost empty theatre, i remenber her taking my hand and putting it under her skirt and i had no idea what i was to do so she moved my hand ontop of her panties, i got the idea and i continued and she started bucking to my hand movements she let out little whelps as she cum and my hand was dripping. That was a long time ago and the amazing thing is i have recently caught up with the same girl and she took me to the movies again...same scenario but this time i got to go home with her and i still have her panties lol

Old 03-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #57
Littlekittenn
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmy181 View Post
One of my first sexual experiences was when i was 13 and i was asked to a movie by a girl, when we got inside it was an almost empty theatre, i remenber her taking my hand and putting it under her skirt and i had no idea what i was to do so she moved my hand ontop of her panties, i got the idea and i continued and she started bucking to my hand movements she let out little whelps as she cum and my hand was dripping. That was a long time ago and the amazing thing is i have recently caught up with the same girl and she took me to the movies again...same scenario but this time i got to go home with her and i still have her panties lol
God that is so hot. I would love to be in that girl's position.. Maybe it would be even more exciting if there were actually other people around to witness you rubbing and fucking my swollen clitty on my panties while we filled the room with hot scent of our sex (;

Old 03-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #58
johnnynice02
Really Experienced

Thong and String bikini

I remember this girl in 7th grade that loved flashing me the strings of her bikini. One day after lunch we found ourselves alone in a courtyard near the cafeteria. She started kissing me turned around, pulled her shirt halfway up her belly and lowered her jeans to show me her hard ass in her turquoise thong. She quickly turned, pulled her jeans up and split.
I love a good cock tease

Old 03-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #59
eXXXcalibur
Experienced

Please get on yahoo darling, I just messaged you!

Old 03-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #60
Titman69x
Literotica Guru

There is nothing sexier than fingering a wet pussy over a pair of panties. Silk panties and lacy panties feel completely different. Would love to chat with you.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:54 PM   #61
altrego
Virgin

Added on YIM.

Old 08-23-2014, 10:26 AM   #62
nevergetenough
Really Experienced

I would add...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlekittenn View Post
I know it's just not myself that enjoys being played with in my thing little panties. I've just realized that it's probably my biggest fetish to have a man tease my little pussy by tracing his fingers over my panties just makes me so wet! Having him push the fabric slightly inside.. Mmm I'm just making myself so wet writing this I love to grind my clit against my panties until I cum too! Any men that would love to chat feel free to message me! Of even add me at annieh570 on yahoo messenger!
While i love my fingers rubbing a clit through panties, I also love the feel of my tongue on a clit with panties in between. Something about being so close but not actually touching drives me wild!

Old 08-23-2014, 02:41 PM   #63
ErectDesire
Experienced

Wet

I like it best when you can sit with your woman and talk for a long time, perhaps with wine, and gently rub with the back of a finger over the surface of her panties. I prefer it with her dress still on. There is a point where a nice of sense of moisture becomes perceptible on the panties. The conversation only gets better.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:32 PM   #64
frankie49
Really Really Experienced

Nothing like some panty stroking to spend the wetness and get the heady scent of sex in the air. I would make you cum without every taking your clothes off. I would even let you return the favour...