Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 01-01-2014, 11:38 PM   #601
Ripper93
Experienced

Hmm I gad sex with about 30 girls so far, and I am not counting just oral as sex because the number would be much higher

Old 01-02-2014, 12:48 AM   #602
evilbill
Virgin

Only one: my (then) wife......and a couple others after.

oh and a bj here and there but I guess that don't count....

Old 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #603
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

I lost count long ago.

Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Right Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous

NEW: One Blade of Grass (snide EARTH DAY contest entry) - "What a lovely celebration of skankdom. Kudos." -Anonymous

Old 01-03-2014, 02:59 AM   #604
QuantumJumping
=^..^= Sexy Feline

Arrow

Not enough

Old 01-03-2014, 03:00 AM   #605
QuantumJumping
=^..^= Sexy Feline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_f View Post
Me 26. And I never been with anyone.
Put it on your bucket list!

Old 02-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #606
sonicely
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteWendy View Post
I've several times tried to answer this for myself - and my husband. I think the answer is 86, but it's a bit misleading because of the breakdown:

- About 50 were 'clients' when I was a working girl. I had a lot more than 50 sessions but almost all were with one or other of the same 50 or so men. (And perhaps 80% of the sessions were with 10 or 12 of those men.)
- 2 were women, both at the behest of clients. It didn't appeal to me and I stopped accepting those gigs. Nothing against it but it wasn't for me.
- I think I've done another 34 men in conventional circumstances - not sexually conventional necessarily, what I mean is there was no commercial transaction involved. (I might have received in a few cases, early on, some presents or some money, but that wasn't the motivation for doing the guy.)

Others have made the point that some of their gigs didn't involve actual fucking but they counted them anyway, and that's true for me too, though in my case it's more than 'some', it's more like 'quite a few'.
Wendy...Interesting life love to explore that all with you.... David

Yim: master_daddy4u66

Old 02-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #607
Blonde_Angeleyez
Literotica Guru

two and counting lol

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=641651

Old 02-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #608
SexyTabby
Experienced

Just one - my husband

Old 02-04-2014, 02:55 PM   #609
MsLead
Literotica Guru

52 yr old female...only 2

Old 02-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #610
crazychemgirl
it's all about the boobs

can still count them on my two hands..

crazychemgirl on tumblr

**DISCLAIMER** most of the pictures I post are not of myself... the pictures I post of myself are always linked, NOT posted directly.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:32 AM   #611
MrFoxwood
Really Experienced

I'm 31, one person: my wife. We've been together nearly ten years and were both virgins when we met.

On the one hand you could ask how I could go through life only experiencing one person, on the other you'd find that intimacy with just one other person means no expectations, it means that what we do is our thing. I'm not suggesting that my sexlife is better than someone else's, but it is better for me and I am proud of it.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:17 AM   #612
Doog_kuron
Really Experienced

Presently five, not exactly in a rush to increase on that figure. I've had plenty of opportunities and I am by no means fussy. Just not into the casual approach. Prefer to get to know the other person first. Not that I have anything against those who just go at it, regardless of circumstance :P