Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #5151
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchockeyman View Post
We really need to coordinate our travel schedules better...

Yes we do! Have your people talk to my people and let's see what can be done about that.
__________________
Supershy_J9

My new thread is here

The index from my old thread is here

Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 12-26-2013, 08:56 AM   #5152
dchockeyman
Literotica Guru
 
dchockeyman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NOVA and all over...
Posts: 1,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Yes we do! Have your people talk to my people and let's see what can be done about that.
My people will email your people after the Christmas break and we'll set up a meeting to discuss future meetings
 

Old 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #5153
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Thank you
You're welcome
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 12-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #5154
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Hey lovebugs! Hope you all can sleep in a while today to recover from the Christmas festivities. Half of the family was sick yesterday and we had to cancel our dinner company. Although it sucks to have plans changed, I have to say it was fantastic to be home and spend the day in our PJs. It slowed us down enough to really appreciate the day. I'm looking forward to having a few days off to relax and recover, and maybe do some post-Christmas sale shopping.

Enough catching up. Let's start a new series, shall we? It's been so cold and snowy here (it was something like 2 degrees this morning)....so let's start with a warm purple sweater. Here we go!

1
2
Sorry about the family illness
I hope it didn't spoil Christmas too much
Enjoy the chilling and the shopping
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 12-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #5155
seamus221
Literotica Guru
 
seamus221's Avatar
 
seamus221 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: sligthly outta phase
Posts: 3,056
I have a great idea for cold weather cuddling SS, crotch less PJ's
__________________
Let the panties hit the floor, Let the panties hit the floor ::
 

Old 12-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #5156
Lighthousedory
Really Experienced
 
Lighthousedory is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Time Zone but travel often
Posts: 209
Thanks for Sharing

Oh the bad ideas that come to my mind looking at that sexy body.
 

Old 12-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #5157
RustyIron
Literotica Guru
 
RustyIron's Avatar
 
RustyIron is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: I come from a land down under
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Hey lovebugs! Hope you all can sleep in a while today to recover from the Christmas festivities. Half of the family was sick yesterday and we had to cancel our dinner company. Although it sucks to have plans changed, I have to say it was fantastic to be home and spend the day in our PJs. It slowed us down enough to really appreciate the day. I'm looking forward to having a few days off to relax and recover, and maybe do some post-Christmas sale shopping.

Enough catching up. Let's start a new series, shall we? It's been so cold and snowy here (it was something like 2 degrees this morning)....so let's start with a warm purple sweater. Here we go!

1
2
It sucks when your not well hope all is good now, or at least getting better.
Love all you pic's, you are a very sexy lady J9.
I also love to see kick ass ladies in the corporate world well done.
 

Old 12-27-2013, 12:47 AM   #5158
Halhaptic
Literotica Guru
 
Halhaptic's Avatar
 
Halhaptic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 508
Glad you got some time to just sit down and do nothing. ... I love where this sweater is headed already!

Did I mention how fabulously hot that profile photo is?
 

Old 12-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #5159
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?
 
Saxon_Hart's Avatar
 
Saxon_Hart is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Deep in the hart of Texas
Posts: 4,390
Hope your Christmas was as awesome as those pics are!!!
__________________
Yea though I walk through the Valley of The Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

I need a ride to the morgue, that's what 911 is for. So tag my toe and don't forget to close the drawer.

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

See what I'm "up to" here.
 

Old 12-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #5160
Forfan002
Virgin
 
Forfan002 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
Wow

Very Hot! I want to see more.
 

Old 12-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #5161
ChiRoland
2nd Circle Concierge
 
ChiRoland's Avatar
 
ChiRoland is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Freedonia
Posts: 5,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Hey lovebugs! Hope you all can sleep in a while today to recover from the Christmas festivities. Half of the family was sick yesterday and we had to cancel our dinner company. Although it sucks to have plans changed, I have to say it was fantastic to be home and spend the day in our PJs. It slowed us down enough to really appreciate the day. I'm looking forward to having a few days off to relax and recover, and maybe do some post-Christmas sale shopping.

Enough catching up. Let's start a new series, shall we? It's been so cold and snowy here (it was something like 2 degrees this morning)....so let's start with a warm purple sweater. Here we go!

1
2
Let us get warm with sex!
__________________

ChiRoland
 

Old 12-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #5162
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchockeyman View Post
My people will email your people after the Christmas break and we'll set up a meeting to discuss future meetings
OMG I think we work for the same company! LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by purfecthost View Post
You're welcome


Quote:
Originally Posted by purfecthost View Post
Sorry about the family illness
I hope it didn't spoil Christmas too much
Enjoy the chilling and the shopping:
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus221 View Post
I have a great idea for cold weather cuddling SS, crotch less PJ's
How'd you know what Santa brought me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthousedory View Post
Oh the bad ideas that come to my mind looking at that sexy body.
How do you know the ideas are bad? If you share them, you might be pleasantly surprised at just how good they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
It sucks when your not well hope all is good now, or at least getting better.
Love all you pic's, you are a very sexy lady J9.
I also love to see kick ass ladies in the corporate world well done.
Why, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halhaptic View Post
Glad you got some time to just sit down and do nothing. ... I love where this sweater is headed already!

Did I mention how fabulously hot that profile photo is?
I think that means I need to show more supershy rear in 2014...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon_Hart View Post
Hope your Christmas was as awesome as those pics are!!!
Awwww...thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfan002 View Post
Very Hot! I want to see more.
More it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiRoland View Post
Let us get warm with sex!
That's the *best* idea I've heard all day!
__________________
Supershy_J9

My new thread is here

The index from my old thread is here

Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 12-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #5163
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,370
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
__________________
Supershy_J9

My new thread is here

The index from my old thread is here

Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 12-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #5164
habebev
Really Really Experienced
 
habebev is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ask me
Posts: 391
Smile I like to call them eroticas

As long as the sweater, jeans, & everything else come off at the end, I am all for it. Lol

Glad you are back home and into playing mood. Enjoy your day indoor and the weekend J
Of course smile and have a lot of fun.... C


Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
__________________
Don't worry, be happy. Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
 

Old 12-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #5165
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
 
EctoJohn's Avatar
 
EctoJohn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 14,982
Always got to love the buttons undone and bra showing look.
__________________
Showing a little skin never hurt anyone.

My Stories
 

Old 12-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #5166
Winemaster
Literotica Guru
 
Winemaster's Avatar
 
Winemaster is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 935
so glad to have found...

Supershy….glad to join this thread!!! You are terrific…..Look good and seem fun...
__________________
...love to laugh, read, play, music, enjoy sports and enjoy all types of culture! Live, love, laugh and learn! "The glass is always half full!"
 

Old 12-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #5167
xxromanceguy
Literotica Guru
 
xxromanceguy's Avatar
 
xxromanceguy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: tx
Posts: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
Gorgepus as always my dear...love the red.peeking out,.. and those lips just beg to be kissed!!
 

Old 12-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #5168
RunningJib
Literotica Guru
 
RunningJib's Avatar
 
RunningJib is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,612
Such a Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
Love the pose
__________________
First submission: Exposed
 

Old 12-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #5169
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?
 
Saxon_Hart's Avatar
 
Saxon_Hart is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Deep in the hart of Texas
Posts: 4,390
I'd trade places with that necklace in a heartbeat. Love the cleavage!!
__________________
Yea though I walk through the Valley of The Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

I need a ride to the morgue, that's what 911 is for. So tag my toe and don't forget to close the drawer.

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

See what I'm "up to" here.
 

Old 12-28-2013, 12:56 AM   #5170
RustyIron
Literotica Guru
 
RustyIron's Avatar
 
RustyIron is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: I come from a land down under
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
Fav is No. 6 that's a very sexy look you have there.
 

Old 12-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #5171
mackkjackk
Deviant and Content :)
 
mackkjackk's Avatar
 
mackkjackk is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South of the Equator
Posts: 10,912
i wish it was cold and dark here and you could snuggle up into me :P
love the purple on you sweets
 

Old 12-28-2013, 05:43 AM   #5172
DeYaKen
Literotica Guru
 
DeYaKen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South West England
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
Well if your looking for trashy romance stories I`'ve got some on lit you could try. Sugar Daddy or Guardian Angel would be good places to start.
 

Old 12-28-2013, 06:59 AM   #5173
ChiRoland
2nd Circle Concierge
 
ChiRoland's Avatar
 
ChiRoland is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Freedonia
Posts: 5,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel.

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

3
4
5
6

Have a good day, lovebugs!
Well your hand is getting some action!
__________________

ChiRoland
 

Old 12-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #5174
Bad101
Really Really Experienced
 
Bad101 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Calif
Posts: 392
Very nice pics with the sweater. Hope your family gets well soon.
 

Old 12-29-2013, 05:49 PM   #5175
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by habebev View Post
As long as the sweater, jeans, & everything else come off at the end, I am all for it. Lol

Glad you are back home and into playing mood. Enjoy your day indoor and the weekend J
Of course smile and have a lot of fun.... C
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by EctoJohn View Post
Always got to love the buttons undone and bra showing look.
Hey you! Good to see you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winemaster View Post
Supershy….glad to join this thread!!! You are terrific…..Look good and seem fun...
Thank you ~ welcome aboard ... looks like you're bringing the wine... my favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxromanceguy View Post
Gorgepus as always my dear...love the red.peeking out,.. and those lips just beg to be kissed!!
My lips do love to be kissed indeed ~ come on over here and I'll show you just how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningJib View Post
Love the pose
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon_Hart View Post
I'd trade places with that necklace in a heartbeat. Love the cleavage!!
Ha! Sounds like a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
Fav is No. 6 that's a very sexy look you have there.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackkjackk View Post
i wish it was cold and dark here and you could snuggle up into me
love the purple on you sweets
It doesn't have to be cold and dark for me to snuggle with you my dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeYaKen View Post
Well if your looking for trashy romance stories I`'ve got some on lit you could try. Sugar Daddy or Guardian Angel would be good places to start.
Thank you! I'll have to give those a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiRoland View Post
Well your hand is getting some action![/url]
Yes ~ now what shall we do to give your hand some action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad101 View Post
Very nice pics with the sweater. Hope your family gets well soon.
Thank you
__________________
Supershy_J9

My new thread is here

The index from my old thread is here

Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.