Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 12-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #126
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
Everyone post-Marx is post-Marx. I might as well say Reagan was therefore a Marxist.
Why would you? Since he left the Democrat Party in the 50s, he didn't espouse Marxist ideas.

Old 12-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #127
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Name those countries where we waged war on "innocent countries and civilians?"

Hey, is that you in the background, third soldier from left?

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #128
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Quote:
Why would you? Since he left the Democrat Party in the 50s, he didn't espouse Marxist ideas.
Except when he did like with hospitals. I'm sure given a little time to look over his legislation we could find a lot more and that's if we're being polite and ignoring the military.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #129
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post

Hey, is that you in the background, third soldier from left?
You're pretty stupid, that air attack was made by the ARVN Air Force, not Americans. Those are all ARVN troops in that image. The legitimate government in the South was fighting an insurgency from the Communist North. We did not make war on an innocent nation, or innocent civilians. In true Communist fashion, the VC and the North pushed a program of terrorism that killed civilians indiscriminately. They regularly operated from behind civilians and civilian structures. We had no choice but to follow them where they were.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #130
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

We didn't have to get involved in the first fucking place.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #131
Sean
Μoderator

Quote:
The legitimate government in the South
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 12-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #132
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
You're pretty stupid, that air attack was made by the ARVN Air Force, not Americans. Those are all ARVN troops in that image. The legitimate government in the South was fighting an insurgency from the Communist North. We did not make war on an innocent nation, or innocent civilians. In true Communist fashion, the VC and the North pushed a program of terrorism that killed civilians indiscriminately. They regularly operated from behind civilians and civilian structures. We had no choice but to follow them where they were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
We didn't have to get involved in the first fucking place.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #133
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Butt fuck stupid giffs
We didn't have to get involved in Europe either but we did. Tell it to the Democrats who put us in both places.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #134
RoryN
In Dog we trust

Vette will be away from the GB for the rest of the afternoon.

Seeing the nude Asian girl has instinctively made him run off to the store for corn...
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse

Old 12-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #135
RobDownSouth
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
We didn't have to get involved in Europe either but we did. Tell it to the Democrats who put us in both places.
The fuck we didn't. You're so hard-wired to provide a false equivalency...ANY false equivalency...that you're reduced to minimizing the thread Hitler posed.

You still haven't shared with the class how many gooks you shot in the 'Nam.
As a Force Recon Sniper, you must've had an impressive "body count", no?

Old 12-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #136
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

Quote:
If you're talking WWI or II that's debatable. Most people agree Hitler needed stopping but I'm not sold he would have ever been a threat to the US even if he had managed to conquer and subdue Europe.

We can blame the Dems for getting us involved in Korea and Vietnam. It was a fuck up, a mistake, a bad move. Stupid fucking Democrats got us in two stupid fucking wars. I have absolutely no problem with that statement.

Democrats look back at that period and do their best to disown that shit and pretend it never happened. Republicans look back at it as a time to be proud of America.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #137
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
Oh, but our homeland was attacked in that war, was it not? In the greater sphere of it all, yeah? You know, that place where President Obama grew up and where oldboys like you keep reminding us to "never forget?"

Tell us, soljer, what did Vietnam do to us?

And you misspelled ".gifs" you pusillanimous poltroon.

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #138
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

For the record Hawaii wasn't a state during WWII

Old 12-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #139
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
The fuck we didn't. You're so hard-wired to provide a false equivalency...ANY false equivalency...that you're reduced to minimizing the thread Hitler posed.

You still haven't shared with the class how many gooks you shot in the 'Nam.
As a Force Recon Sniper, you must've had an impressive "body count", no?
Why don't you tell us how many children you molested while their daddy's were overseas defending the country?

It was Churchill who said:

"One day President Roosevelt told me that he was asking publicly for suggestions about what the war should be called. I said at once, 'The Unnecessary War.' There never was a war more easy to stop than that which has just wrecked what was left of the world from the previous struggle."

In 1939 the British declared war on Germany and if it could have been stopped a 50,000,000 Christians and Jews wouldn't be dead, 100,000,000 Christians and the capitals of all of the major central European capitals wouldn't have been handed over to the murderous tyranny of Joe Stalin.

Old 12-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #140
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Oh, but our homeland was attacked in that war, was it not? In the greater sphere of it all, yeah? You know, that place where President Obama grew up and where oldboys like you keep reminding us to "never forget?"

Tell us, soljer, what did Vietnam do to us?

And you misspelled ".gifs" you pusillanimous poltroon.
How did Germany attack our "homeland?"

Old 12-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #141
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
For the record Hawaii wasn't a state during WWII
No, but America still bled good enough from the attack.

Quote:
I said "greater sphere of it."

Referencing = The War.

Nuance. Use It.

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #142
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
No, but America still bled good enough from the attack.

I said "greater sphere of it."

Referencing = The War.

Nuance. Use It.
We were discussing Europe you dope, nuance that.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #143
RobDownSouth
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
You were probably drunk in class that day, but Germany declared war on the United States first. As your family has longstanding admiration for fascists, I imagine they must have had conflicting loyalties.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #144
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
We were discussing Europe you dope, nuance that.
Oh, I'm sorry, Oldboy. My history books and all that Golden Age media kept telling me WWII was one big ol' bash. But since you were there in person, you can rectal-fy the error, yeah?

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #145
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Now, now! You don't get to dissociate! Once a Commie, always a Commie! If the Dems are Marxist, then Reagan's a Marxist!

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-23-2013, 11:10 PM   #146
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Bullshit. Name a left liberal American politician with no roots to Marxism.
Sure thing: Rush Holt.

Next moronic question?

Old 12-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #147
BotanyBoy
Heey maaaan!!

Quote:
You're a lying piece of shit.
Did you or did you not cheer the threat of impeachment of Holder and crew for not enforcing federal drug laws in states that voted them the fuck down?

Rep. Pete Olson (R-Texas) and 10 other House Republicans — including Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann and Florida Rep. Ted Yoho — have drafted four articles of impeachment against Holder. These include allegations that Holder violated federal law by refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena over the botched Fast and Furious gun-walking program; “failed to enforce multiple laws, including the Defense of Marriage Act, the Controlled Substances Act, and the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986,”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...ent-99845.html

"The resolution was introduced by Rep. Pete Olson, R-Texas, who claims Holder has committed “the offenses of lying to Congress, refusing to comply with a subpoena, and failing to fulfill his oath of office.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...eneral-holder/

You never supported this?? REALLY? I'm pretty sure we all saw you cheering on FEDERAL DUTY!! FUCK THOSE VOTERS!! NO GAY MARRIAGE AND NO WEED!!!

I'm pretty sure you said conservatism only supports the tried and true...which would make the drug war tried and true in your opinion yes?

Sounds like support to trample voters, ones voting for more individual liberty no less and states rights to me....I seriously can't think of how it could be any more direct than "I lost so now I'm going to support holding the fed's feet to the fire to come do their federal duty to bulldoze the voters of your state. "

Yea you're a real freedom lover vette

Old 12-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #148
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOrfeo View Post
Now, now! You don't get to dissociate! Once a Commie, always a Commie! If the Dems are Marxist, then Reagan's a Marxist!
It's not a straight analogy, the Democrats continue to admire the works of Marxism. Reagan renounced the Democrat Party and it policies..

Old 12-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #149
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Did you or did you not cheer the threat of impeachment of Holder and crew for not enforcing federal drug laws in states that voted them the fuck down?

Why do you continue to be a big fucking Rob like liar? I supported the removal of Holder for a lot of reasons, the main of which was his failure to uphold his oath of office, which requires him to enforce all laws, and his demonstrated contempt of the Congress.

Old 12-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #150
BotanyBoy
Heey maaaan!!

Quote:
Why do you continue to be a big fucking Rob like liar? I supported the removal of Holder for a lot of reasons, the main of which was his failure to uphold his oath of office, which requires him to enforce all laws, and his demonstrated contempt of the Congress.
Hell yea you did....fuck the voters of those stats and fuck states rights.

Those democrats were trying to respect the voters of those states but that's just too daw gone far for you and your freedumb loving GOP when it comes to queers gettin hitched and weed innit? Fuck those voters!! Good one vette.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 12-24-2013 at 03:55 PM.