Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #26
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigh View Post
You're right. Female victims of rape who become pregnant don't generally pay court-ordered child support. Can anyone think of a reason why?

And where did you get the idea that young girls who become pregnant due to rape haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim". Are you fucking kidding me?
According to LJ all female rape victims were either 1. asking for it or 2. complete liars.

Obviously, his logic is sound.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 03:12 AM   #27
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
And have to raise their child? Where do you get that from? Please state the case law or legal statute that OBLIGATES a female victim of rape to raise the resulting child.

Right, it's only boys that will be forced to raise their child.. because the vast majority of young pregnancies from rape occur in young boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
You can't do that. We're all done here except for your evasions and endless bleating.

My evasions?

You still havent explained to me why you think only boys should be taught about protecting themselves from sexual predators
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 03:13 AM   #28
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
According to LJ all female rape victims were either 1. asking for it or 2. complete liars.

Obviously, his logic is sound.
Not only are they complet liars, all women revel in pressing fake charges... no man has ever commited it, you see
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #29
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
Not only are they complet liars, all women revel in pressing fake charges... no man has ever commited it, you see
And they dress slutty to get a man's attention so they can create fake rape charges. It's a vicious cycle of delusion.

Not to mention those A Voice for Men men give human beings a bad name.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2013, 03:29 AM   #30
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 13,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigh View Post
You're right. Female victims of rape who become pregnant don't generally pay court-ordered child support. Can anyone think of a reason why?
Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.

Quote:
And where did you get the idea that young girls who become pregnant due to rape haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim". Are you fucking kidding me?
I see what your point is.

You want boys who get raped, to get penalized by the system.

That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.

YOU WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2013, 03:30 AM   #31
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 13,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
Right, it's only boys that will be forced to raise their child.. because the vast majority of young pregnancies from rape occur in young boys
Girls are never FORCED to raise a child. Girls are never forced to pay child support for a child they surrender custody of. Not if the child is the result of rape or otherwise. No female in America is ever LEGALLY compelled to raise a child. EVER.

You're fucking scared to address that.

Quote:
My evasions?

You still havent explained to me why you think only boys should be taught about protecting themselves from sexual predators
Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.

I see what your point is.

You want boys who get raped, to get penalized by the system.

That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.

YOU WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.







Last edited by LJ_Reloaded : 12-19-2013 at 03:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #32
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 15,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Girls are never FORCED to raise a child. Girls are never forced to pay child support for a child they surrender custody of. Not if the child is the result of rape or otherwise. No female in America is ever LEGALLY compelled to raise a child. EVER.



so this makes it okay for girls to not learn about rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
You're fucking scared to address that.

maybe because I wasn't adressing it in the first place.. i just keep adressing why you're opposed to teaching girls about rape


Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.
but that's not what you said

this is what you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim - consequences which will stay with them for the next 18 years of their life.
.

somehow a girl will never face consequences about rape and thusly shouldnt be taught about it

I see what your point is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
You want boys who get raped, to get penalized by the system.
No, I do not.. I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women

I never have.. I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.
I never disagreed with that... I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
YOU WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!

No, I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #33
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 13,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbabysitter View Post
so this makes it okay for girls to not learn about rape




maybe because I wasn't adressing it in the first place.. i just keep adressing why you're opposed to teaching girls about rape
So you're avoiding the topic and going off-topic? And you're also lying about what I actually said.

Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.

This is not different from the OP except the words are rearranged.

Quote:
but that's not what you said
Yes, that is what I said, right in the OP:

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.

Context is everything.

Quote:
somehow a girl will never face consequences about rape and thusly shouldnt be taught about it
Context is everything.

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.

Quote:
I see what your point is.

No, I do not.. I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators
Context is everything.

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.

Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.

There has been no change in my argument. You, on the other hand, keep avoiding the actual point that I am making.

Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT. What part of this is wrong, and why do you keep avoiding this?
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #34
sigh
chant mistress
 
sigh's Avatar
 
sigh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: up against the red wall
Posts: 9,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.


I see what your point is.

You want boys who get raped, to get penalized by the system.

That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.

YOU WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!
You are completely insane. I mean, you've been teetering on the edge for as long as I've known you but you've gone clean off with this latest obsession of yours. For what it's worth:

1. I don't want boys who get raped to get penalized by the system. Never said I did.

2. Nor have I denied "that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of". Certainly some boys have. It's right there in your OP. Why would I deny a fact?

As a side note, people who have custody of a child normally don't pay child support. It's those that don't have custody that do. That's why girls who get raped and become pregnant don't pay court-ordered child support. Once the baby is in their hands, there are two possible paths. They either keep their baby or they give it up.

If she keeps her baby, she won't pay support because it would be silly to write checks to herself.

If she gives the baby up for adoption she won't pay support because no woman who gives a baby up for adoption pays child support. Nor should she, and no, that has no equivalency to the Nebraska case whatsoever.

3. And lastly you said that I "WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!. Which is of course totally absurd. My issue with you isn't about the child support case in Nebraska. I think it's horrible too. No, LT, I took issue with you when you stated that girls who are raped haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim".

It was a stupid thing to say, utterly ridiculous and completely indefensible.
__________________
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #35
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 13,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigh View Post
You are completely insane. I mean, you've been teetering on the edge for as long as I've known you but you've gone clean off with this latest obsession of yours.
You are completely unworthy to keep living. I would spit in your face in response to your brain dead definition of "insane".

The whole point of the OP is that when boys get raped they can be charged child support for the resulting child, even if they have no custody of the child. This is a unique penalty that is inflicted only upon males. Boys need to be warned about this because this legal penalty is not inflicted upon female rape victims who don't have custody of their kids.

You, who have the nerve to accuse me of being insane, did the typical thing that self-entitled feminists do - you twisted this into "LT said girls don't need to be warned or protected."

Quote:
As a side note, people who have custody of a child normally don't pay child support. It's those that don't have custody that do. That's why girls who get raped and become pregnant don't pay court-ordered child support. Once the baby is in their hands, there are two possible paths. They either keep their baby or they give it up.

If she keeps her baby, she won't pay support because it would be silly to write checks to herself.

If she gives the baby up for adoption she won't pay support because no woman who gives a baby up for adoption pays child support. Nor should she, and no, that has no equivalency to the Nebraska case whatsoever.
It is exactly equivalent to the Nebraska, California and Kansas case.

The boy, a victim of rape, mind you, had no custody of the kid at all. The equivalency is rock solid. Yet he's being forced to pay for the results of his rape.

Quote:
3. And lastly you said that I "WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!. Which is of course totally absurd. My issue with you isn't about the child support case in Nebraska. I think it's horrible too. No, LT, I took issue with you when you stated that girls who are raped haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim".

It was a stupid thing to say, utterly ridiculous and completely indefensible.
Serious LEGAL consequences. OBLIGATIONS. Obligations she will never be FORCED by the government to assume.

You are a dishonest fucktard and you know it. You're in no position to be calling anyone insane.
__________________
I fear nothing on four legs, and damned sure nothing on two. So don't even bother threatening me with violence; there's no way you can deliver. Unless you want to bore me to death.

So spare me your threats, dumbass. You ain't gonna deliver nobody's country ass whuppin'. You ain't gonna confront me in a dark alley. If you see me, the only thing you're going to do is mumble in anger and stomp off in a huff.






  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.