Lost Souls

MausAss

I Got a Custom User Title
Joined
May 1, 2013
Posts
6,694
“Welcome back bro, I’m so glad you finally decided to take the job,” Robert said to his brother Justin.

Justin wasn’t happy to be back, it felt like a failure. This wasn’t what he’d imagined when he graduated from high school ten years ago. He’d been a high school hero and all the great colleges had offered him scholarship. Although college baseball had been a lot harder than High School baseball he’d still been successful enough to land a professional contract the minors after graduating. Now at 28, the team had decided that he was too old and had decided to give his spot to someone younger and more talented. He’d tried to get a contract somewhere else, but no one wanted to take a chance on a washed up 28 year old.

“Taking the job means I failed, but thanks anyway,” Justin said, knowing it wasn’t fair to his brother. It wasn’t Robert’s fault that he’d failed. It wasn’t anyone fault really, but it didn’t stop him from being bitter about it. Now he felt lost and he’d started drinking. He had some cash over from his career, but they would run at some point and the job his brother offered was better than anything else he could’ve hoped of landing.

Now he was back in his home town and he hated it. When he left people had looked at him with admiration, but now he was just a has-been. Everyone around him knew what they wanted with their lives, but he was lost. Playing baseball player had given him a purpose and an identity and now he didn’t know who he was anymore.

It’d been a month since he moved back and Justin was starting to settle in. Robert and his wife Lisa had helped him find a nice apartment and they had been there for him all the way. He knew they wanted him to be happy, but he wasn’t. It felt like his life had been on pause during his entire baseball career and he was now ten years behind everyone else. He missed the glory days and wondered if he’d ever be as happy as he was in high school.

He still went out a lot, but it didn’t feel the same as it’d been when it was all new. It had lost it novelty and he even though he got older the girls stayed the same age. He felt like he was slowly turning into an asshole and he didn’t like that change.

Justin had taken a few beers before making it to the party and he was late, but he didn’t care. He expected everyone to talk about their jobs and families and other things he had no interest in talking about. He hated that he wasn’t a baseball player anymore and he hated all the questions people asked. He needed to figure out his own life before could answer them.

“What kind of party is this anyway?” Justin asked his brother. He hadn’t expected it to be a full blown house party, but this didn’t seem like much of a party at all.

“It’s a dinner party, with our closest friends and their significant others.”

Before Justin got the chance to say just how much he hated dinner parties Lisa arrived to greet him.

“I’m so glad you could come, even though you are a bit late…” Lisa said and gave him a disapproving look. He liked that she always spoke her mind, but he could really live without some of her advice. She wanted well, but he didn’t want to listen to more harsh truths from her. He knew that he needed to get a grip on his life and he didn’t need someone else to tell him that. At least she was better than Robert who’d started treating him with silk gloves ever since he moved back. They both meant well and he trusted them with his life, but they still got on his nerves.

“There is someone here that we want you to meet, a very nice girl from work,” Lisa said waking him from his thought.

“What the fuck Robert, you know how much I hate blind dates,” Justin said and got an angry stare from Lisa. She gave Robert a look that told him to fix this and excused herself. Adding a blind to the mix really pushed him over the edge. He knew he shouldn’t be as upset as he was, but he’d been in a foul mode the entire day.

“It was too late to stop it when I found out I’m sorry, but she’s your type and you’ll love the way she looks,” Robert said.

“You could have told me before I got here.” Justin said.

“But then you wouldn’t have showed up, would you?”

“I’m not a complete failure you know. I’m still better at women than you ever will be.” Justin was still in great shape and he’d always gotten looks from women. It was the one area he didn’t need any help with. He could accept that they were helping him with his job and apartment, but he couldn’t accept that they thought he needed help finding women.

“Honey, dinner is starting now,” Lisa shouted from the dinner room.

“I can’t take it with everyone looking at me like I’m some kind of charity case. I’m not Robert, I’m not a charity case and I don’t want anyone to think that. Please tell me we’re not the only singles here.”

“No one thinks you’re a charity case. We just want what’s best for you and you know Lisa loves you just as much as I do. You two are the only two who aren’t a couple here, but Lisa thought you would connect. We love you and we want you to stay, it would mean the world to us, this will be the only time I promise.”

He hated how his brother played on his feelings of guilt, but it worked. It didn’t stop him from being mad at them.

“Fine I’ll stay,” Justin finally said giving into his brother’s wish.

“And give her give her chance too Justin. You two might hit it off and it’s the least you could do after I got you a job.”

Justin hated his brother for playing that card. Part of the reason he accepted the job was for his brother’s sake. He hated being the less successful brother and it was something he still was adapting to. Hearing Robert reminding him of it pissed him of even further. They didn’t know how hard it’d been for him to accept the job and he’ll be damned if he was going to let them use it against him. Part of him still wanted to run away and everything behind him, but he he had to grove up someday.

“I took the job for your sake too, don’t forget that.”

“I understand that you’re angry, but try not to take it out on your date. It wouldn’t be fair.” Robert tried to calm his brother down.

Justin hadn’t planned on taking it out on the girl, but after hearing his brother beg him not to. It made him want to do just that. Taking it out on her would certainly teach Robert and Lisa a valuable lesson and it would more or less ensure that he wouldn’t have to worry about another blind date ever again. He smiled as the plan formed in his mind. He would take it out on his date and there was nothing his brother could do about it. The worst thing that could happen was that they stopped inviting him to their stupid dinner parties. His brother would never fire him for something like this. He was too considerate to something like that, especially if thought he was partly responsible for it.

“So where is this girl you’ve been talking about? I can’t wait to see her,” Justin said smiling at his brother and who started to look a bit uncomfortable.

“I’ll introduce you, but I know that look and I beg you please don’t do anything stupid,” Robert said, but Justin had made up his mind.

He followed his brother into the dining hall. Everyone was already sitting at their place and they seemed to know each other really well. He looked over to the end of the table and saw the person who had to be his date. She was stunning and he could tell that she knew it too. People had probably told her how beautiful she was her entire life. She had a bored look on her face and it looked like she wasn’t any more interested in this blind date than he was.

“Megan this is my brother Justin, Justin this is Megan,” Robert said introducing them to each other.

Megan barely managed to get up to greet him and did nothing to hide her discontent. He wondered why she’d even agreed to show up if that was how she felt. Justin hadn’t planned on giving her a fair chance, but it still bothered him. He was used to women giving him looks, but Megan didn’t even bother giving him more than a glance. He’d always been able to rely on his good look to get the interest of women and being a ballplayer hadn’t hurt either, but he didn’t play baseball anymore and his good looks wasn’t going to last forever either. Still he was going to fuck this date up.

“You seem like a bitch,” he whispered in her ear as he greeted her with a hug. “Nice to meet you,” Justin continued this time loud enough for his brother to hear and he began to wonder if he was actually going to enjoy this evening as he gave his date his best smile.
 
Last edited:
"I know you are setting me up, Lisa. I'm not an idiot." Megan sighed as she scrolled through her long list of unanswered emails prior to highlighting half of them and selecting Delete. "And if it's with that washed up soccer player, you can forget it- I'm not interested."

"It's not like that, Megan." Lisa pleaded, "It's a dinner with a few friends and I'm inviting you. You know, trying to be nice- you haven't exactly had the best few months and I was merely trying to do something kind, but if you would rather-"

"Alright, alright!" Megan snapped, "What time on Friday?" Lisa informed her dinner would be served at six thirty. "I'll be there at seven thirty, I have something on straight after work." Truth be told, Megan merely had spin class on Fridays at 5pm, but she'd be damned if she was missing it for an evening of forced company; her fitness was the only thing going right in her life at the moment!

Upon reflection, she really aught to cut her coworker some slack, over the past couple of years Lisa, a few years Megan's senior, had helped the woman through a pretty rough patch. Her five year relationship had broken off on account of her fiancé fooling around with a colleague. Their beautiful apartment had been purchased in his name a year prior to the break up, meaning the 31 year old walked away from the relationship with a few household appliances, a couple of suitcases and an increased dose of cynicism. To add insult to injury, her youngest sister had recently gotten engaged, proceeded quickly by the middle sibling's wife having a baby. Not that relationships had been everything to Megan, and children certainly had not; her career had been going rather well upon graduating from Berkley, allowing her to play the 'Career Woman' card when everything else went to shit. Alas, a restructuring at Interiors- a Californian interior design magazine had seen Megan being pulled away from covering contemporary refurbishments and being made to write articles relating to product design, something she lacked enthusiasm in, reflective of her current productivity, or lack of.

Presently, Megan's life involved going out at the weekend with anyone who was up for a good time, however even finding a drinking buddy was starting to prove difficult. But, not as difficult as the increasing interference from her mother regarding her lifestyle. The constant questions regarding her drinking, her thoughts on settling down, her devolution from well rounded woman who balanced her work and private life beautifully to a floosie living in an unkempt, dingy apartment. Such factors probably contributed Megan's attempts to distance herself from her family, from friends, from those who reminded her just how far she had fallen of late.

-------------------------

Upon entering her small apartment, Megan shut the front door with far more force than necessary. Her spin class had been shit, usually she felt elated after the hour long session, her body having received a rush of adrenalin, or whatever it was that made you feel good having worked out. However, this session had been a struggle; even staying on the bloody bike proved a challenge as her feet continually slipped from the peddles. Megan blamed the bike, however it was far more likely that her fowl mood had tarnished her evenings efforts. Earlier in the week she had produced an article on lamps; the magazine's middle class audience wanted to read about how one may purchase a limited edition minimalist piece that would set them back about $800. Instead, Megan had criticised such pieces, and advised how one may acquire a suitable alternative at the fraction of the price. Needless to say, her article was scrapped and she was instructed to rewrite a more suitable piece. Furthermore, her sister in law had messaged her, wondering if she'd be 'in a suitable state' to come to lunch at the local Country Club on Sunday morning and if she'd be bringing anyone.

Giving herself a subconscious shake, Megan walked into her kitchen and retrieved a beer from the fridge. Upon opening it, she allowed the cap to fall on the vinyl floor, not bothering to put it in the trash before moving to the bathroom to prepare for the torture that would most likely be this evening.

Preparations did not take the tall brunette too long. Megan was what some may call, a late bloomer. Having been rather average looking throughout her teenage years, her looks had changed rather dramatically upon attending university. Loosing excess all weight had meant her strong facial features were even more defined; she now sported high cheekbones, coupled with expressive dark eyes, along with a lessened waist and tighter physique. It was a body she was quite proud of, one she enjoyed maintaining and knew it was appreciated by others; a rather sad point of pride at her age. Reflective of her physicality was the age of her recent conquests; having taken to knocking half a decade off her actual age, Megan had been gaining attention from both younger and older individuals; another rather sad way to bolster her slipping confidence.

However, tonight she had no intention of even entering into a conversation with her fellow singleton. Megan had little time for sport as it was let alone someone who thought playing in lower leagues was a viable career. She was merely doing this to humour Lisa, who, like many, thought meddling in her private life was for Megan's own good. Reflective of tonight's objective, Megan selected a pair of black skinny jeans,which did not leave too much to the imagination and a loosely fitting black sleeveless blouse; allowing her to, display her toned arms, whilst camouflage her 32C bust. To complete her outfit, Megan selected a pair of black leather ankle boots, the added heel meaning she stood just under 5'11. The outfit screamed back off whilst giving potential onlookers an indication of what they were missing. Such a fashion was exacerbated by the application of smoky makeup and the straightening of her long dark hair.

----------------

Upon ringing the doorbell of her host's home, located in the optimy of suburbia, Megan was promptly greeted by Robert with an embrace and a kiss on the cheek. Having exchanged pleasantries, and the bottle of red wine she had brought the tall brunette was ushered into the dining room, to exchange yet more meaningless enquiries regarding strangers well being, prior to receiving a gin and tonic, which she made short work of. "We are just waiting on one more guest, Megan." Lisa smiled, however upon glancing to her husband Lisa's smile did not seem quite so genuine. Changing the subject, Robert informed the group of how Lisa and Megan met and Megan's line of work, however the conversation quickly moved from Megan's occupation to how much one was paying in mortgages. "Who is your provider, Megan?" One of the guests asked. Frowning the brunette shrugged, "I don't have a mortgage- I rent." She had clearly said the wrong thing and was dismissed from the remainder of the conversation.

Fortunately, the conversation was interrupted by some commotion in the hallway. The guests could hear a series of low mutterings, followed by an audible outburst which contained the words 'What the fuck?'. Megan sighed, and raised a perfectly waxed eyebrow in Lisa's direction who scuttled off to the hall. A few moments later she was joined by her husband and who Megan presumed was his brother. She glanced at him as he made his way into the room. The guy wasn't bad looking, in fact in terms of a blind date it could have been worse, however he was late and as she extended her slender hand to greet him he hugged her; total invasion of her personal space. You seem like a bitch. She frowned pulling away from him, she hadn't heard that right, had she? Justin's facial expression changed as he pulled away from her, a fake smile spread across his face and his tone of voice altered as he mentioned it was nice to meet her.

Megan could feel every set of eyes in the room burning into her. She wanted to snarl a retort at him, however that would have been very rude. Instead she sat back down, the dining room chair hard against her back. 'Yes, I imagine it is.' She said flashing a perfect smile for a moment prior to taking a drink from her wine glass.

"Well," Lisa began in a higher pitch than usual, "Now everyone's here I'll serve the soup. Megan and Jean, I've prepared a mushroom pate for you the rest of us are having duck confit." As Lisa rose from her chair, Megan almost sprang up, offering to help as she followed Lisa into the kitchen.
 
For a second Justin thought that Megan was about to say something about his comment, but after some struggle she managed to bite her tongue. He had wanted her to blurt out something rude back at him, so he could try to put the blame entirely on her for starting it. Robert seemed satisfied with the introduction as he made his way back to his seat.

Instead of lashing out she opted to say, "I imagine it is," and flashing a perfect smile and for the first time Justin noticed just how beautiful Megan was. She now had a spark in her dark eyes that hadn't there before. Once she lost the bored expression and started showing some emotions she went from just beautiful to extraordinary. She still had an attitude that told him to back off and it was clear she had chosen an outfit that wouldn’t invite any unwelcomed advances.

Still, he wanted her eyes to spark even more and he intended to push every button she had in an effort to make it happen. But before he had the chance to say anything he heard Lisa's voice and he noticed her staring at him. It was almost like she knew what he was up to something and intended to put a stop to it. It was only a short stare and he didn't think anyone else had noticed it. If Lisa thought an angry stare was enough to make him change his mind she was seriously mistaken. As soon as he could get Megan to lash out at him, he planned to cause a scene and leave this dreaded party behind him.

"... and the rest of us are having duck confit," Lisa said ending her little speech.

Apparently Megan was a vegetarian, but before he had a chance to comment just how much he loved meat Megan got up from her chair and offered to help Lisa out with the serving. She passed behind him and Justin gave her backside a look as she started to round the table. The first thing he noticed was her height, at 6’2 he was probably still a couple of inches taller than her. The second thing he noticed was her ass. She was wearing a pair of very tight black jeans that did nothing to hide just how firm and well toned her ass really was, if anything it accentuated it. Justin knew that you didn't get an ass like that by just lying on the couch. It took hard and dedicated work and he had no doubt that she just how great the view was. He couldn’t stop himself from imaging what it would be like to touch when he realized that the man across the table talking to him.

"...isn't it?" Justin only caught the end of what the man across the table had said; he had been too occupied staring at Megan's behind to pay attention to what he was saying until he realized the man was actually talking to him.

"Yes it's great," he said hoping it was the answer they expected.

Justin was still in a bit of a mood, but seeing Megan’s reaction had brightened it a bit and he didn’t feel the need to piss off any more people. The man who had spoken to him seemed to be between 45 and 50 and the woman next to him seemed to be about the same. His answer was apparently okay since the man continued to talk. He introduced himself and his wife, but by the time they mentioned their grandchildren Justin had long forgotten their names.

"Wait, you have grandchildren? How old are you anyway?" Justin asked, wondering if they could be older than the age he had estimated.

"We are both 45. We got together in high school and married right after we graduated. We got Amanda our first daughter when we were twenty. She's twenty-five now and has two lovely daughters of her own. Alice our youngest daughter is also married, but we are still waiting for them to have their first child."

Justin foul mood had started to come back after listening to them talking about things he had no interest in and their lovely little story how they got married at such a young age only provoked him further. All they seemed to care about were their children, to him his twenties meant going to parties and meeting new people. It certainly didn’t mean to get married and sleep with the same women for the rest of his life. They seemed happy, but a part of him wondered if it was because they had nothing else to compare to.

He knew what he was about to say was rude, but he didn't care. He had no interest in getting to know them, he didn't want to be here and he was a bit curious about the answer.

"Have you had sex with anyone other than your wife?" Justin asked, partly because he was curious and partly because he wanted to see how they would react. The man looked a bit uncomfortable, but decided to answer anyway. It was probably not the first time someone asked him that and it was clear he wasn't going to let it get to him.

"It's not really something you should ask, but the answer is no. I've only been with my wife, our first time was our wedding night and we've stayed faithful to each other ever since," he said and gave his wife his quick kiss.

“How about you then,” Justin said as he turned his attention to the wife, who just shook her head while giving him an angry stare, she was clearly not as forgiving as her husband.

They seemed like a lovely couple, but Justin felt like he had nothing in common with them. Every once in a while he threw a glance at the kitchen to see when Megan would return. Anything was better than listening them tell him just how happy they are together and teasing Megan has been the only highlight of the evening so far.

"That’s lovely," he said clearly showing just how little he cared. He started to wish he was somewhere else again, as each minute alone with them felt like torture.

"It is lovely, we have are very happy together and have been able to lean on each other whenever we've hit a rough patch. We can't imagine how empty our lives would be if we didn't have each other or our children. They really brighten up our lives," the wife said and with the way she said it was impossible to miss just how empty she thought his life seemed.

The husband, whose name he still didn't remembered tried to ease the tension by taking his wife's hand in his and quickly changed the subject. Justin didn’t really care what she thought; he didn’t envy their lives anymore than they did his. His college days had been way too much fun and he didn’t think there was a chance in hell that married life could beat it. Maybe married life would’ve been an option for someone less popular, but to him it had all been a long party there he had moved on from one girl to the next. Except the year long relationship he had at the end of his college days. The one that ended after he moved to Florida to play baseball professionally.

"So Robert told me you played baseball professional, it must've been really exciting," he said, but it felt more like he asked to be polite than a genuine interest.

"You don’t seem like you’re very interested in baseball. Tell me who won the last World Series and I’ll answer your question," Justin said, irritated that he just thought of his ex.

He hadn’t thought about her for years and doubted they still would’ve been together even if he stayed. It just reminded him how much he had given up following his dream and how little he had gotten back. He knew it was wrong to take it out on the man, but hadn’t been able to stop himself.

"I'm sorry I don't know. I'm not really a baseball fan I just thought it would be interesting to hear what it was like to play professionally," the man said sounding a bit apologetic for his lack of knowledge.

Justin didn't really get it, he was acting like a total jackass and no one was calling him out on it. He wanted someone to tell him just how big of an asshole he really was. Something told him that Megan wasn't going to go easy on him once he managed to make her mad enough to bite back. He threw another glance at the kitchen only to spot her this time, she was on her way back to the table and their eyes met for just a second. She had seen him look at her and a plan formed in his mind to piss her off even further, he just needed to time his words right.

"I'm sorry, I was being rude. I was just really looking forward to this date and," Justin said before he looked up wanting to time the next part until she got within earshot. He had to wait a couple of seconds, before he deemed her to be close enough to hear what he was about to say.

"I just thought it was really rude to get up and leave so soon after we got introduced. What kind of a bitch would do something like that?" he said, before he could see how the couple across had spotted Megan and was trying to alert him of the danger. Little did they know that he had spotted her long before them or that Megan knew that he was aware of her presence.

"There is obviously something wrong with her and it's easy to tell why she's still single," Justin finished before he turned over his attention to Megan and put on an apologetic look.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you," he said trying to sound as apologetic as he could while he gave her wink with his eye after making sure no one else would spot it.

"I just got a little frustrated when you left. This date means a lot to me and I want you to take it as serious as I do," he said finishing his fake apology.

To everyone else but Megan it seemed like he got carried away and vented his frustration and apologized for it. To her his apologize was just adding salt to the wound, since she knew it hadn't been an accident. He felt quite proud of his little plan and couldn't wait to see what her reaction was going to be like. Once again he was starting to enjoy the evening.
 
"Lisa, I'm sorry, but what the hell?!" Megan gasped, guiding her host to the back of the kitchen out of earshot from the rest of the company. "He's late, he's been drinking, I hope! And he called me a, bitch" Lisa tried to protest the latter statement, but the fiery brunette cut her off, "Why the Fuck would I make it up?" Megan was pissed, really pissed. She hated being called a bitch, a label gifted to any woman who wasn't a submissive housewife doting on a man. "What's going on, Lisa?"

Lisa sighed heavily, "I don't know, Megan. He's going through a rough patch and we thought this, we thought you would cheer him up. I think you'll find you have more in common than you think. Just give him a chance, please."

Megan hesitated, battling Lisa's niceness and her hot headedness before blurting out, "So you invited me round for him to have a go at me?! To take his frustrations out on women kind?"

"You know I wouldn't do that, Megan!" Lisa said pointedly, "He's probably just nervous, you know around all these successful people, he's going through a pretty major transition at the moment. Do you want me to get Robert to have a word with him?" Megan shook her head, she knew such efforts would be lost. "I'm sorry, Megan." Her coworker signed, placing a hand on Megan's forearm. "I was just trying to do something nice."

How did people always manage to make her feel like the bad guy, Megan thought to herself as she ran a slender hand through her glossy hair. "It's fine, I'm probably just over reacting." She lied, giving her colleague an apologetic look. After all, what did Lisa know about the real world and how people were capable of acting? Work aside, her life was domestic bliss, the high earning husband, large house in suburbia, every kitchen utensil one may need! "Which plates need to be taken out first?" Megan asked, desperate to change the subject. She was instructed to cut the French bagget and put it on the table.

Looking around the large kitchen for a bread knife, Megan's dark eyes landed on Justin. He was watching her intently; this wasn't an uncommon occurrence in Megan's life: men looking at her, however Justin's expression was slightly different, almost like he was plotting. She broke their gaze, locating a bread knife; it's sharp ridge slicing through the crust of the bread with an audible crunch. Despite the noise, the interior designer could hear bits of the conversation from the dining room. Megan sympathise with the older guest, she knew nothing about baseball and cared even less. A point she was sure would be a bone of contention during the coming evening.

The tall brunette reentered the dining room carrying a basket of bread in one hand and a butter dish in the other. What kind of bitch would do something like that? Megan sighed, loudly, as she walked towards the table. Bitch, again. Seriously?

Walking round the table, Megan stretched over Justin to put the bread on the table, allowing her bare upper arm to brush against his bicep as she bent over. Her dark eyes pierced his as he began to spout a well planned apology. "Don't worry about it. However, could you maybe mix things up a little, you know utilise the English langauge a bit more- that's the second time in a quarter of an hour you've used that word." Looking down at him, Megan put a hand on his muscular shoulder, her dark nail polish matching her mood and gave him a sympathetic look." I know its hard though, for the likes of you, Justin. Too much time wasted playing games and not enough time learning about the real world. Because, after all, that's what it's been hasn't it? A big waste of time." Megan gave him one last look of concern, squeezing his shoulder momentarily before sitting back down next to her date.

This would have been the time to redirect the subject by posting a mundane question to the table, but fortunately Megan did not have to; Lisa scuttled into the room, sitting small plates of food in front of her guests. Followed almost instantaneously by her husband who offered his guests the option of red or white wine. It was a subject that Megan used to be well versed in; the ability to pair a wine with a particular dish, however these days a bottle was more a means to an end than anything else. Nonetheless to keep up the pretence in public she requested the white, quickly taking a drink from her glass once Robert had poured. "That's a beautiful ring, Megan. Where did you get it?" Quizzed Jean.

The 31 year old's eyes automatically looked down to the large silver ring on her right hand. "This?" She smiled, twisting it absentmindedly around the digit. "It's by a Scandinavian designer. I bought it when I was doing some research for an article." Jean enquired as to what Megan was writing, suddenly taken by a conversation which was not about homemaking. "It was frightfully dull actually: retro kitchenalia and its comeback- not really my bag!" Megan was about to go on, however she was interrupted by an audible snort from, Justin. "Care to weigh in?" Megan questioned, raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow.
 
Last edited:
“…Because, after all, that's what it's been hasn't it? A big waste of time," Megan said and ended her little charade with squeezing his shoulder and giving him a false look of concern.

Justin felt angry at first, who was she tell him that his life had been a waste. But the anger quickly faded as he started to feel relieved. Relieved that someone other than himself had finally given voice to one of his deepest fears. The fear that he had wasted all those years playing baseball. He knew Robert and Lisa had similar thoughts even though they never told him directly. The first time Robert had offered him a job he still had some hope of advancing through the systems, if he just hit one hot streak then maybe he could make it. Still Justin knew Robert wouldn’t have offered it unless they were concerned for him and it had bothered him. For the last few years it had been obvious even to himself that he wasn’t going to go much further, but he had still refused the offer.

Justin had been too scared to give up the only thing he knew how to do. He didn’t know what to expect, would he be able to adapt to a normal life and working normal hours. Justin was scared of a normal life; he still wanted to go on at least one adventure before he had to settle down. On Monday he would start his first real work day without his brother guiding him.

Megan had already started talking to someone else while he was thinking about what she had said. She was talking about some ring she was wearing and about it being Scandinavian, whatever that means. Justin had been forced to give it up his career and Megan had just told him it all had been a big waste of time and all he felt was relieved. He couldn’t stop himself from snorting in surprise of his own reaction. “Maybe it all had been a big waste of time, but so what?” was the thought that passed through his mind as he exhaled the air through his nose.

"Care to weigh in?" Megan said, obviously interpreting his snort as disapproval rather than surprise.

He couldn’t blame her, he had been on her tail the entire evening and it was only natural for her to assume he was going to continue the onslaught of insults. He couldn’t help thinking how cute she looked with her raised eyebrow and disapproving look. She was expecting another insult to come any second, but he wasn’t going to give her what she expected, at least not at first.

“You look really cute tonight Megan,” Justin said while moving his hand towards her. He was telling the truth and he really meant what he said. She was beautiful, but right now she looked even cuter.

“…and I love what you did with your hair,” Justin continued while letting his fingers trace down her cheek. Justin couldn’t avoid noticing how nice she was looking, she had long thick brown hair and he wanted to reach out and pull it. It was something about Megan that made him want to tease her. It was like he was nine and back in the schoolyard and she was a girl he liked. He wanted to touch her again, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t let Megan know just how attracted to her he had started to feel; it would be the same as admitting defeat and he always played to win.

“Too bad you had to open your mouth and tell that awfully boring story about the ring. Maybe we could’ve had some fun tonight if you weren’t such a bore, but I guess you’re nothing more than a pretty face,” Justin said, trying to sound as dismissive as he possibly could.

It was true that he wasn’t interested in hearing about the stupid ring, he hadn’t even noticed Megan wearing it. But the only time during the dinner Justin hadn’t been bored had been with her. Even now he was having more fun than he had for a long time and he still had one more thing he wanted to say.

“I still think you’re a bitch for calling my career a waste,” he whispered and while making sure to put some extra emphasize on the word “bitch” just to make sure she didn’t miss that he used it again.

“That word” as she had told him. If she hadn’t remarked on his use of it earlier Justin would’ve considered using another word, but he hated being told what to do and he wasn’t going to let her dictate what word he could use. Even though he felt attracted to her, she still drove him crazy. He knew he should be madder at her, but he wasn’t. He had wanted someone to tell him all those things, just so he had someone to shout back at. He didn’t know what kind of game they were playing or the rules, all he knew was that he wasn’t going to let her win, at least not without a fight. He looked over at her, looking into her beautiful brown eyes waiting for her next move. All he really wanted to do was kiss those red luscious lips attached to her pretty little face, but damn if he was going to hand her the victory.
 
Last edited:
Cute. Cute was not a compliment in, Megan’s opinion. Cute was patronising. Cute was vulnerable. Cute was weak. And cute got you hurt. She narrowed her eyes, regarding, Justin warily as he complemented her. Not ten minutes he had called her a bitch and now he was declaring his attraction to her in front of everyone at the dinner table. Megan was so taken aback that she didn’t even realise he had reached out, proceeding to stroke her cheek. The young woman jerked her head back, but not quick enough to avoid the touch of his surprisingly smooth hand.

And we’re back! The young woman thought to herself. She sighed in response, her chest and shoulders falling as she looked down at her untouched starter; the grey pate looking suddenly unappetising. Looking back up, Megan was suddenly very aware that all eyes were on her, the dinner guests were like spectators at her and Justin’s ‘show down’, awaiting her next move.

Flushing slightly, as she picked up her wine glass her forearm flexing slightly as she did so. As she raised the glass to her lips she was suddenly aware of Justin’s hot breath on her neck as he whispered another audible insult in her ear, the hairs on the back of her neck inadvertently standing on end. She told herself it was due to fury, nothing more.

Turning to face the ex-sportsman, her striking face inches away from his stubbled, annoyingly handsome visage. “I bet you do. The truth-“ Hurts, or that’s what she was about to say before she was interrupted.

“I think you should leave the girl alone, son. Whatever you’ve got going, it isn’t her fault.” Jean’s husband had seemingly grown some balls as he defended, Megan. However, this apparent act of chivalrous gesture sat about as well with the young woman as being called a bitch. Nonetheless, she tried to give him half a smile before looking back to, Justin, her dark eyes boring into him. “It’s alright, he can’t help being so insecure. Lisa.” She added quickly, not taking her eyes from, Justin’s smug face. “Your brother-in-law wins. I’m out. Don’t get up, I’ll see myself out. Thanks for an… interesting evening.” She finished, standing up to her full 5”11.

Before she knew it, Megan’s toned denim clad legs had carried her out the door, and down the steps of her colleague’s home and into the cool night air, taking a couple of deep breathes as she strode down the pavement of suburbia, the heels of her boots disturbing the evening’s silence.
 
“I think you should leave the girl alone, son. Whatever you’ve got going, it isn’t her fault,” Robert intervened just when Megan was about to tell him off. Justin had waited all night for it and now his brother ruined it. Everyone was looking at them and now it looked like he was the bad guy, and he hated the way they judged him. He hadn’t even wanted to come in the first place. Megan didn’t seem too pleased either, as she gave Robert a half-assed smile, before boring her eyes into Justin’s again.

“It’s alright, he can’t help being so insecure. Lisa.” Megan said and he was sure that she wanted to say more. Really tell him off, but instead she did the one thing he didn’t want her to do.

“Your brother-in-law wins. I’m out. Don’t get up, I’ll see myself out. Thanks for an… interesting evening,” Megan finished and took off, leaving Justin all alone with everyone’s judgmental looks.

It was clear that they made him out to be the villain, but he didn’t really care. However it made him want to be there even less and he didn’t protest as his brother lead him away. He could sense that he was mad, but that’d been whole point of it. Justin felt a sting of guilt, he didn’t care about the others, but he didn’t want his brother or Lisa to be embarrassed about him. On the other hand they had brought this on themselves. Robert waited until they got in the hall before opening his mouth. Justin was expecting being lectured, but Robert surprised him.

“Go after her, Justin. I saw your smile, I know you like her.”

“What the fuck, Robert. She...” Justin started protesting, but he couldn’t come up with anything. “I do not like her, I just fucking met her,” he continued, not wanting to admit that his brother was right. He liked that she’d put up a fight, that she wasn’t stupid and he had to admit he had really liked the way she’d look.

“I don’t care what you say, I know I’m right. Also consider yourself kicked out. You still have the chance to catch up to her, you know,” Robert said with a smug look on his face.

“Fuck you,” Justin said as he got out through the door, leaving his brother and everyone behind. If only he could leave them for good. He felt like he needed some more time, but most of all he needed another drink. First he needed to get a cab, to get out of this suburban hell. He wondered how Megan planned to leave, he was still curious about her and she’d look good. There’d just been too much pressure on them during the dinner party and Justin didn’t deal well with that kind of pressure.

Justin walked down the driveway and spotted Megan further down the street. She was scanning the road with her eyes and he realized that she was probably waiting for a cab. He started walking towards her, just as he got passed by a cab and he hurried up his steps. He managed to catch the door just as Megan got inside it.

“Move over,” Justin said and gave her no choice but to comply as he sat down next to her rather forcefully, “Take us to the closest bar,” he said to the driver, before turning his attention back on Megan. “Don’t worry I’ll pay for the cab, I’m not a complete asshole. Those people really got on my nerves and I need a drink. I just really hate blind dates.”
 
"Can you take me to The West End- George Str-" she was half way through asking the cab driver to take her home when the door of the taxi was wrenched open.

She didn't have much choice in the matter as, Jason proceeded to practically sit on her thighs as Megan tried to get out of the way.

"Take us to the closest bar,

"No don't! Take us to Cellar, please." She put a slight emphasis on the please in an attempt to show, Jason his lack of manners. "If we go to the nearest bar we'll never get out hellish suburbia!"

Those people really got on my nerves and I need a drink. I just really hate blind dates.”

"There's no excuse for what you did. You're a dick. End of story." She turned to face him, before continuing. "You think I wanted to be there tonight? Surrounded by people who have it all? A constant reminder of the fact I'm-" She broke off, tearing her dark eyes from his. There was no need to get personal with this guy. Why was she even entertaining the idea of a drink with him? "The fact of the matter is you came across as a, rude, uneducated, chauvinistic prick. Given your background, you fit your failed jock image perfectly!"

Folding her bare arms across her chest, Megan looked out the window. The traffic was becoming denser, quaint houses had been replaced with large supermarkets and stores as they approached the centre of the city.

"Just here, thanks." The brunette said to the driver. She placed $10 on the tray and got out of the car. She didn't wait for her acquaintance before heading into Cellar. It was a trendy bar, which had been newly renovated to maintain its industrial heritage; a colleague had written about it.

She wanted to get to the bar and buy her own drink before Jason had caught up with her. Alas, the queue had other ideas, and he had quickly caught up with her.
 
The Cellar was just a posh as he’d expected it to be. It was just the kind of place a girl like Megan would go to, hence the reason he usually avoided them. Justin knew that he’d acted like a dick, she was right about that, but he wasn’t going to apologize. He could have jumped out of the cab at any time, but just being near her made him feel alive. Seeing the sparks in her eyes as she looked back at him, it felt like fireworks.

Then she let her guard down. “...Surrounded by people who have it all? A constant reminder of the fact I'm-"

It was only a second, but it felt much longer. All kind of thoughts ran through his mind until she regained her composure. Was his brother right? Did he really like her? It would never last. No, he didn’t want it last. She wasn’t his type; he was just intoxicated, blinded by her looks. No, he definitely didn’t like her.

"The fact of the matter is you came across as a, rude, uneducated, chauvinistic prick. Given your background, you fit your failed jock image perfectly!"

Now he knew he didn’t like her. He definitely didn’t like her. She was stuck up bitch, a very pretty stuck bitch. Yet, he wanted her and he wanted to piss her off as well. Either way he still needed that drink. He could hear her emphasize the word “thanks,” like he was some kind of brute that never heard the word. She didn’t even let him pay for the ride. He threw in an extra ten and got out after her.

Her jeans were really tight and once more thoughts of much he wanted her came to the surface. She had fantastic ass, bouncy beautiful, the kind you could bounce a quarter off and that was just the start. Justin grabbed a twenty from his wallet as he caught up to her. He grabbed her arm and turned her around, and her eyes kept telling him not to touch her. Yet, he had other plans.

“I told I’d pay for the cab,” Justin said as his hand moved towards her front pocket and forced the bill down. Her hand has reached his arm and was trying to stop him, but he was too strong. His arm had been his livelihood for all those years.

“I even added a tenner, so he wouldn’t think we were cheapskates.” The twenty had been plenty enough, but it was like he couldn’t stop teasing her. Her arms had good grip on his, and he liked the feeling. Her finger nails like the rest of her was in perfect condition. Everything about her was perfect, yet she had felt like an outcast as well and couldn’t get it. She if anybody should’ve fitted right in with them, with his brother, his sister-in-law and all their friends. He slowly retracted his fingers, leaving the the twenty behind as he pulled away. Even his breathing had started to get heavier, and he couldn’t look away from her.
 
Last edited:
Feeling Justin's strong, unwarranted grip, her immediate reaction upon being forcefully spun round was to slap his chiseled face and tell him off for having touched her, for having forced her to look at him. Alas, this was a nice place, it was Friday night and chances are she'd know someone here. God, and she was having to be seen with this Neanderthal; not that he looked too out place. Justin was a good looking guy, stylish enough but if he opened his mouth- she mentally cringed at the thought.

Then, he proceeded to sink his fingers into the front pocket of her jeans. There wasn't a lot of room in there, and she could feel his strong digits pressed against the top of her thigh. It was that graze that caused her body to betray her; the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end, her toned stomach tightened, as did the grip of her tastefully manicured hand on his sculpted forearm.

Megan was suddenly aware of how intently Justin was looking down at her and for a moment she felt as though the evening up until now could be forgotten; there was a definite spark, however little she wanted it to be.

However, as his fingers were withdrawn and his arm slipped through her loosened grip the feeling she had experienced seemed to disappear as soon as it had arrived, and she mentally kicked herself for allowing them in the first place. Absentmindedly, she tucked a lock of errant hair behind her ear as she tore her eyes from his, trying to god her feet.

'Ok... Fine... I'll get the drinks then. Go get a table, and we can continue hurling abuse across it. ' She said, turning back to the bar. For the second time, Justin grabbed at the young woman in protest of her suggestion, however this time she managed to slip his grip and disappear into the crowd.

Fifteen minutes later, Megan had purchased four craft beers- each bottle as artsy and pretentious as the next, something no doubt her companion would dislike. It look her a minute to locate him; in the 30 minutes or so they had been in Cellar, the place had got busier and was now pretty bustling with both the noise of chatter and background music. Nonetheless, Justin seemed to have located a booth, half way between the bar and the door; how apt.

Sitting the beers on the table, Megan slipped into the bench opposite, her bare arms flexing as she did so. 'I didn't know what you liked, so here's one dark and one not so dark.' She said pushing the bottles towards him.

Watching Justin examine the bottle, Megan look a drink of her own beer, a thyme and lemon infused Icelandic number; before asking a question which had plagued her all night, "How old are you?" She frowned.
 
“I guess I can let her get the drinks,” Justin mumbled to himself, as he watched Megan slip away into the crowd. She stood out even in a crow like this, and he kept his eyes on her until she was completely out of eyesight. There were plenty of other women at this place, the kind he usually went for, but for some reason his mid kept drifting to Megan. She was a looker, she just had a bit of an attitude, but having a few drinks couldn’t hurt. Besides hurling a few insults at each other didn’t seem like such a bad idea. In fact just thinking about it made him smile.

He found a booth for the both of them. His eyes scanned the room while he waited for her to return, but he realized that only one he was looking for was Megan. “Fuck,” Justin thought, he realized that actually liked her, that his brother had been right. He liked that she wasn’t a push over, that she could take an insult and hurl one back at him, and she looked amazing. Her dark eyes sparked whenever he said something she didn’t like, and loved how tightly her jeans hugged her bubbly ass.

“I didn't know what you liked, so here's one dark and one not so dark,” Megan said as she pushed some ridiculous looking beer towards him. They looked like some over expensed organic shit. He had never gotten the appeal of a fruit flavored beer.

"How old are you?" Megan’s voice brought him back to reality and he looked up at her. Justin hadn’t given it much thought, but he had assumed she’d been the same age as him, maybe a year younger or two. He studied her face more closely, and he wondered is she could actually be older than him.

“29,” he answered and he could tell she didn’t like the answer.. Now he knew for sure she was older, and a smile came across his face, as he watched the frown get bigger.

“Hey Megan, I know we got off on the wrong foot and I’m sorry for the way I acted. I know it was partially my fault,” Justin said, still with that smile on his face as he thought about what he was going to say next.

“It was entirely your fault,” Megan said with her eyebrows raised, questioning every word he was saying.

“Anyway, I’m sorry and propose a toast to a new start. Let’s put what we did behind us and start over.” Justin’s smile got even bigger, while Megan’s eyebrows moved even higher. She didn’t believe a word he said, but she still let him clink his glass against hers and take a sip the same time he did.

“I’m going to be honest, when I first saw you today,” Justin said as he leaned in over the table, his eyes searching for Megan’s’ and the most charming smile he could up bring. To an outsider it must’ve looked like he was about to say something truly romantic to her, but Megan still had a questioning look on her face. He put his hand on hers and opened his mouth for the finishing blow. Maybe this time he would scare her away for real, and then his brother could tell him...that he fucked up this too. That he was a loser that threw away every opportunity life gave him. He was going to disappoint his brother again, and it pissed Justin off. He had no right. “Fuck, he really wanted out of this hell hole and everyone’s fucking good intentions.” Still it had gone too far, and it would be even worse to give his brother right. He was a screw-up and Megan deserved better, not a loser like him. A failed jock as she had put it, and just like that his mood had a taken a swing for the worse and the words that came next came out harsher than he had first planned.

“I thought why the fuck did my brother set me up with an old hag? I know they think I’m a loser, but I didn’t expect them to set me up with woman who is passed her prime. You stink of desperation, they should’ve known that I don’t want a woman who is at that age that she’d settle for any man as long they can give her a baby. They can go to hell. I don’t want you, do you get me?” Justin said, before downing the whole glass of beer. He knew if this got back to Lisa and Robert they were going to kill him, and deservedly so. That is unless Megan killed him first. He really was a fuckup. He liked her, but instead of acting like a normal person he had fucked it up. He wasn’t a man, he was a baby trapped in a man’s body. Whatever Megan planned to hurl at him he knew he deserved it.
 
Megan's dark eyes did narrow when, Justin told her his age, in fact she internally cringed. Twenty nine years old and he had only ever gotten to the minor league of his profession. That was like her still being a Project Coordinator or Decorative Assistant. He must be really bad; perhaps he confused a hobby with a career? Hell, she had done that, but at least she was very good at what she did.

"You're fucking right it was your fault, Justin. But I imagine you've been babied all your life and know one's told you're a cunt." She didn't raise her voice, in fact she lowered it slightly, pronouncing the last word in a low snarl. She could almost feel his attraction as she took another drink of her beer.

As he proposed a toast, Megan continued to look at him suspiciously. Nonetheless, she slowly raised her ornately decorated beer bottle, lightly chinking it against Justin's. The two did not break eye contact as the sportsman continued his bullshit. When he leaned in close, she could see the specks of dark brown in his iris. She wondered how many women he'd had over the years. Did amateur sports people get a following? She imagined so; those girls in her high school class, the ones that dropped out at 16, stayed in the same town all their days, thought the Eiffel Tower was in Vegas. They'd be his type, for sure. Why did she care?

'I didn’t expect them to set me up with woman who is passed her prime. You stink of desperation.'

However untrue, that one hurt. Society tells every woman over thirty, hell 28, that they are over the hill. Regardless of how strong, Megan was it bugged her that success was only measured in how many children you had and how much money your husband made. Regaining her footing, Megan placed her perfectly manicured hand on top of, Justin's and looked at him through her dark, soul searching eyes. "You're right, baby." She purred. "I mean it's not like I'm the one who chased you down the street, followed you to a bar and been staring at your ass all night. You've just got this hag all hot and bothered." She continued, before running a her toned, denim clad leg up against his, enjoying the reaction she got.

In the moment that passed, it was Megan's turn to deliver a blow. The type of girl that had flitted through her mind minutes ago was just working her was through the bar- early 20's, good body, bad face type. Seizing her chance, Megan reached out as the girl walked past and their booth and touched her arm to get her attention. "Hey, excuse me." She smiled, the brightest perkiness smile she could fake at this point in time. "My friend here," she gestured to, Justin, "He's a BIG time soccer player and has come to the city to visit me. The only thing is," she laughed, "that since we got here he's only had eyes for you! And I figured since he's leaving soon, he really should get a chance to make some new friends." Megan stood up as she finished off her story. The young woman did not wait to ask before sitting down. "You kids have fun." She winked, grabbing her bottle of beer and heading for the ladies'.
 
Last edited:
Megan acted the complete opposite of what Justin suddenly felt her hand on his, even her nails were impeccable, just as her dress, her hair and everything about her. Her whole appearance oozed of success, a perfect exterior. In the beginning it had rubbed him the wrong way, but now...

“You’re right, baby,” she purred and every word her luscious red lips formed, his desire to kiss her heightened. He knew she was mocking him, but she was right. He had followed her all the way to the bar, and he had been staring at her ass every chance he had. “You’ve got this hag all hot and bothered.”

His body immediately reacted when he felt her leg brushed up against his and he felt himself leaning forward. He wasn’t a teenager anymore, he shouldn’t get this turned on, by her legs brushing up against his. Suddenly she backed off and reached out to stop some girl. The girl was pretty, a nice body with pretty eyes and in a dress he knew he would have no problem getting off her. He’d been with girls like that his whole life, all he had to do was flex his muscles a bit and tell he was a ballplayer.

Megan on the other hand was a challenge. Smart, pretty and way out of his league. She scared him, being with a girl like that would force him to get a grip on his life and that was the one thing he wasn’t ready for yet. “...BIG time soccer player...” She really emphasized the word big, when they both fully knew he’d just been a minor league player and soccer? That just pissed him off, it was a sport for pansies.

“You kids have fun...” Megan said as started to walk away and all he kind think of was how he wanted to sink his teeth into that ass. He couldn’t let her go, and he threw the girl who across him one glance, before getting him. She was pretty, but Megan was so much more, and it wasn’t just about her looks. She made him feel alive, and one glance was enough for him to realize that the girl across him would do nothing like that.

“I have to go after her,” he explained, even leaving his beer behind, and not only because it was orange flavored.

“Wait, is she your girlfriend,” Justin heard the girl behind him shout, but he didn’t even bother to correct her.

He was running to catch up with Megan and he couldn’t help wondering, what was wrong with him. He caught up with her in a small corridor leading to the bathroom. He grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, unable to put into words what he felt, all he knew it was more than just a desire for her.

The look on her face was a mixture of victory and defiance. She knew he wanted her and being this close to her, made his heart pump faster. He’d been in this position with other girls, but then he didn’t care if they walked away or not, but now he cared, he knew there wasn’t another girl like Megan. Even her smell was intoxicating, her lips was partly opened, daring him to kiss her and her eyes, dark , possessed more wisdom and life experience than he was used to, and more beautiful than any he had seen before. Slowly he loosened the grip on her arms, but he wasn't about to let her go without trying to steal one kiss. He would never forgive himself if he did. Justin half expected, a knee or slap or her screaming at him to stop at any moment. His hand moved to her cheek and suddenly it felt like the time stopped, like they were the only two people left in the world, that the whole world’s fate relied on this moment. His heart wasn't just beating faster anymore, it was furiously pumping out blood to every corner of his body.

"One kiss." It was a statement, not a question. Justin pulled her face towards his, before pressing his lips against her soft red lips. It was soft at first, but after that first taste it quickly became more forceful.
 
Last edited:
The heels of her boots clicked on the stone floor of the small corridor as she made her way to the bathroom, wearing a smug satisfied look on her face. Then she felt him grab her for the third time this evening. He just couldn't keep his hands off her, and she kind of liked it. This time, however, it was different. There was a sense of urgency in his tight grasp and as he spun her round, thumping roughly her into the exposed brick wall.

"What the fuck, Justin?!" She gasped. But as he turned her round, Megan could see he looked different. There was an expression on his handsome face she had never seen before. He looked worried, concerned and there was something else; lust. She was pretty sure her expression certainly matched the latter. He was very good looking, fit, they had nothing in common. But his lack of pretension, sophistication, airs and graces would be something different. If this evening was anything to go by he had plenty of characteristics going against him, but at least there would be no bullshit with, Justin. Megan doubted he was very good at masking his feelings.

He finally did it, leaned in and kissed her. As his surprisingly soft lips made contact with, Megan's, her hands instinctively gripped his strong forearms; pulling him closer as she returned the affection with more ferocity. After several moments, the woman's hand shifted his his chest. The flat of her palm felt good against his lean physique. Nevertheless, she pushed the younger man away, looking up at him with a mixture of hunger and loathing.

With no prior warning she raised a perfectly manicured hand and hit him clean across the face, generating not just a sting in her hand, but an audible slap. "That's for calling me desperate." She snarled. But the stunned looking figure had no time to answer her, as, with a firm grip she guided his lips back to her own.

It was kiss that meant only one thing. And, Megan was comfortable with that, in fact after such a stressful evening she needed a release. Her tongue continued to explore, Justin's mouth as she enjoyed the feeling of him pinning her against the wall. In fact, it wasn't until someone walked past and muttered, "Get a room." That the designer remembered where she was. At the point her hands were on his broad shoulders which she pushed against, breaking the embrace.

For a moment she struggled to make eye contact, but finally she looked up at, Justin. "Took you long enough." She smirked raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow.

"Just wanted you all hot and bothered." He replied, fixating on her lips rather than her eyes.

She groaned into his mouth as, Justin returned his mouth to, Megan's. Her hands wrapped round his muscular shoulders, pulling him closer to her lean body. Feeling her temperature rising, pulse quickening and a few butterflies flutter though her toned stomach, the young woman forgot her whereabouts and increased the ferocity of the entanglement. This seemed to appease her companion, who's hand moved from her waist, up to her modest chest. Again, the woman, groaned, murmuring his name, as she brought her lips round to his ear.

In hindsight, in was probably best for the couple to be interrupted there and then, or else goodness knows what could have happened. Nonetheless, hearing a woman's voice say her name still shocked, Megan. She broke away from, Justin, making sure his hand was no longer massaging her chest to see her sister standing beside her. "What are you doing, Megan?" The woman sighed in disapproval. She was pretty in her own way and the resemblance between the two was there, however bearing children had certainly taken its toll on the younger sibling.

"What are you doing here?!" Megan asked, putting emphasis on the last word. Turns out it was one of her friend's birthdays; a terrible coincidence, as Anna hardly ever went out drinking. After a slightly awkward silence, Megan introduced, Justin. "This is, Anna. My sister. Anna, Justin."

Megan has to give her her due, she took the introductions in her stride as she shook the sportsman's hand. Still, the brunette did not want to take the chance of being quizzed on her and, Justin's friendship. "Anyway, Anna. Nice to see you and all that." And with that she made her excuses and made for the exit, grabbing her coat from the booth from where they had sat.

"You should have just let me go when I first left that house, Justin." She snarled, rounding on his as they made thei was out into the warm evening air. "I made it perfectly clear I wanted nothing to do with you, and now this has happened!" Her sister had no doubt already sent a text to their other sister and most definitely her interfering mother. "Speak of the, Devil." she muttered to herself as she felt her phone vibrate against her thigh. Turning back to, Justin, "Look, let's just leave this-" However, before she could even finish the sentence his lips had returned to hers and all prior protest vanished.
 
Last edited:
Even her tits were firm, and her body made him lose all sense of their whereabouts. Their bodies were entangled all the tension that had been building up during the evening was finally finding a way to be released. Hearing her groan his name, “Justin,” it was only a word, but the way she said it sent tingles through his body. It made it impossible for him to keep his hand off her and pushed up against her even harder, practically nailing her to the wall when they got interrupted.

“Megan,” a shocked female voice said, causing Megan to quickly push him away. He could see the embarrassment on her face, red flushed cheeks accompanying her dark expressive eyes. The woman who interrupted them, was pretty in her own way, but she was nowhere near in the same shape Megan was. Again he was comparing another girl to Megan, and again the other girl came out short. “What are you doing, Megan?” The woman didn’t even try to hide her disapproval, and Megan took another step away from him unsure which foot to stand on. Instead she turned to the woman, and it turned on it was her sister and now he saw the resemblance. The younger sister, she was pretty, but being compared to Megan her whole upbringing must’ve been hard. Anna was pretty, but Megan was stunning and it looked a bit like she was a bit pleased that she had caught Megan like this. That she was the better sister now, but maybe he was reading too much into it.

Justin could see Anna studying his face, as she shook his hand and she didn’t look impressed. No doubt, she saw him as a player who was not good enough for her sister. Either way, Megan had no interest in chatting and left before her sister had any chance to ask any questions. He could tell that Megan was upset, and embarrassed, and he almost had to run to catch up with her.

“You should have let me go...” Megan snarled at him, but all he could think of was how he wanted to be alone with her. No one that could interfere, no brother, no sister, just the two of them against the world. His looked at her round, firm ass, it was firm, it was the ass of an athlete, as he rushed to catch up with her. “...I want nothing to do with you,” she said when she finally turned around, but before she even had time to finish her sentence, his lips was covering hers, trying its best to comfort her.

“Fuck them, fuck all of them,” Justin said, it was the first thing that popped up. “Listen to me, you got so much going for you. You’ve challenged me in a way no one has in years. You haven’t let me get away with my bullshit and you’re simply the most stunning creature I’ve seen in my whole life. His touch was softer now, as he wiped a tear from her eye.

“I’m sure she means well, but siblings can be a bitch. Don’t let her get to you,” Justin kissed her again, her red lips proving a temptation he couldn’t resist. “Let’s find a cab..” Justin said and kissed her, “...and get out of here.” His hand held her face, probing his tongue deeper this time. ”I just want to spend some time alone with you.” Justin hands started exploring her toned body again, amazed by how turned on he got from just kissing her. “You smell amazing, and your ass...”

Instead of answering him, Megan pulled him towards an alley, and as soon as they were alone, he felt her hand on his crotch, rubbing his hard cock from the outside, with her eyes firmly locked with his.

"I might as well be the girl, my sister thinks I am," Megan said, lightly biting her lips, and suddenly it felt like all inhabitations had gone. Justin pushed her around, and rubbed his hard crotch against her ass, while putting his hand under her shirt.

“I’m gonna fuck you so good,” Justin moaned into her ear, before nibbling on it. Blood was vigorously pumping through his veins, just pressing up against her wasn’t enough, for either of them. His hand moved from squeezing her breast, to undoing the buttons on her tight jeans.

“I’ve loved your ass since I first saw it.” The jeans were gripping her firm ass tightly, as he slowly pulled her jeans down, enjoying every second of the view that was presented to him. He spread her legs, while his fingers found their way to Megan’s pussy. It was just pure animalistic desire and all he could think of was being inside her. He pulled out a condom, the second to last one, and unzipped his pants and put it on, making sure Megan noticed. He couldn’t stop himself from giving her ass, a nice slap, which gave him the perfect visual display of just how firm it was.

There was only a small stripe of hair on her pussy, in perfect condition of course, like everything else about her. He pushed his cock against her entrance, while his hand reached under her shirt to unhook her bra. The pleasure was immense, as her warm, slippery and tight pussy stimulated him every inch of his cock that entered her. She had to put her hands against the wall, as he was overtaken by desire, pounding his cock in and out of her. His hands were gripping her breasts, and and he could hear that she was trying to hold back, but every time she let a moan out he increased his effort to stimulate her. He tried thrusting his cock at the same spot that caused the moans, as he craved to hear them again. Each moan, made him want her more, and each moan made him fuck her more roughly. Taking out everything that had been building up during the evening onto her, reveling in the pleasure her body gave him. “I love the sounds you make, Megan,” Justin moaned, feeling how the need to cum was building up, how his body started to crave its release, and how amazing Megan felt. Suddenly there was a light, from a flashlight, on them and all Justin could think of was “Fuck, fuck, fuck”.

“Hey, you two, stop it, this is a public space,” the police officer shouted from down the alley. If only he’d been a couple of minutes later, they would have been finished. A part of Justin, wanted to keep fucking her, but he knew it wasn’t an option. The blood was still pumping through his veins, but for other reasons as well.

“Fuck, I’m sorry,” Justin said, as he realized just how much he had fucked up Megan’s evening. He could handle this, but she didn’t deserve any this. “Let me take the blame.”
 
Last edited:
Megan's run-in with her sibling had certainly angered her, not because she had been caught getting hot and heavy with an almost complete stranger, but because of the pitying look on the younger woman's face. Megan didn't need that, she had her own place, a good job, plenty of friends. Just because she didn't have the husband and two kids at 32 does not make her a failure, regardless of societal opinion. Nonetheless, she'd be lying if she said her self-esteem wasn't slightly beaten and when an attractive man says, "You’re simply the most stunning creature I’ve seen in my whole life." What's a girl to do?

She enjoyed the feeling of, Justin on her; his lean physique, strong hands and the power that emulated from him. Megan had so much control of her daily life, from the strict time she woke up to the macros of her diet. And right here, right now, the tall brunette just wanted to be taken, to lose all inhibitions, all ties, all control. And, Megan knew he wanted this just as much as she wanted him.

Prizing her mouth from Justin's she took a deep breath, and checked no one was paying attention to their antics before leading him towards the alleyway of the bar they had just exited. Butterflies flitted through her toned stomach as she turned back round to face, Justin with a devilish look on her face, enjoying his reaction as she lightly dragged her nails over the bulge in his jeans. "I might as well be the girl my sister thinks I am," She purred, biting her bottom lip.

Taking a sharp breath, the designer managed to stifle any noise, as Justing roughly turned her around. Megan had expected him to kiss her, push her back against the wall, but instead she found herself facing the red brick surface, supporting herself as he pushed his hard-on into her firm buttocks.

When he informed her of his intentions, shivers ran through her body. She wanted this- really wanted it. They could have been anywhere and she's have taken him. "You better." She whispered, pushing her ass into his crotch, enjoying the feeling of his hand in her shirt.

This wasn't the place for foreplay, they both knew that in need those need for instant release. As he expertly undid her jeans, Megan took the opportunity to check they were still alone. It was fine, they were far enough down the deserted alley for no one to hear.

The woman was brought back to reality as she felt her jeans and black French briefs being pulled down over her modest hips and ass to mid thigh level. She did her best to open her stance, but was somewhat restricted by the material. Not that it mattered; Justin's fingers had just made their was into her hot wet crevice. He reached back to him, gripping on to his shirt in approval. The use of fingers was much underrated in, Megan's opinion, however as mentioned there was no time for foreplay.

The tall brunette gave a frustrated groan as he withdrew his fingers from her. However, she was quickly distracted by his swiftly slapping her buttocks. "There's no time for that!" She smiled before taking a sharp breath as Justin entered her. Between his size and her stance she felt very tight, and had to bite her bottom lip, not to make any noise. Having become accustom to him, she trusted herself enough to speak, "You feel so good, Justin." She murmured in a raspy whisper.

This seemed the appease, Justin and he increased the intensity of his movements, which, given his athletic build meant he was thrusting into, Megan with considerable force. Her hands where already pressed against the wall for support but now she shifted them so her forearms could support the pummelling she was taking. The sharp little flecks of brick dug into her delicate skin of her underarms as, Justin thrust into her.

Megan had to bite the back of her hand to stop herself from making a sound, but it was difficult. Every time he pushed into her, his cock felt like it couldn't go any further, a feeling that proved both pleasurable and a little painful at the same time.

The whole experience: taken from behind, by a stranger, up against a wall in a public place and then he expertly unhooked her bra and put his hands over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples was about to push, Megan over the edge. She could feel he was close as well and she shut her eyes and began to thrust her ass backwards to meet his movements, allowing herself a muffled moan.

"Hey, you two, stop it, this is a public space,” Despite being so lost in the moment, Megan snapped back into the here and now pretty quickly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She hissed to no one in particular. Her priority was pulling up her pants and underwear before the police officers made it down to their section of the alleyway. As she fastened her jeans, whilst facing, Justin she whispered. "They just heard us, I don't think they saw us." Unfortunately she had been so caught up in their activities she hadn't noticed the flashlight.

Turning back to face the officers, she could see now one younger taller guy and another shorter older man, Megan managed to hook her bra back on as she did so. "Sir, Ma'am, you do know it's a misdemeanour to engage in sexual behaviour in public, right?"

"Yes." Megan answered. Squeezing, Justin's hand as an indication not to say anything.

"Care to tell his what you were doing, then?" The taller of the two asked. "And don't say you was just kissing, we get that all the time. He had his pants down and your bra, miss, well I bet your tits aren't normally that outa place." Megan instantly looked down at her chest, the young officer was right, her bra was totally a skew. She cursed under her breath and readjusted her under garment.

Megan went to say something, but for once she was lost for words. This was bad. Really bad. Depending on how this played out she could be on the sex offenders list, lose her job, "So what's the next steps?" She stammered.

"If y'all just one with us quietly we'll process it as what it is- sex in a public place and y'all get fined $1,000." The older, shorter one spoke in a Texan drawl. This wasn't doing anything to improve her opinions of the southern states.

"Fucking hell, can't you be nice this one time!" Justin snapped, moving towards the officer.

"Honey." Megan intercepted, firmly placing a hand on his chest. "We were in the wrong. I'm sorry," she said to both officers, "He's just lost his job and it's our anniversary- I apologise for his frustration. A thousand dollars is a lot of money, but we can use one of those credit companies or something." She said, sadly to Justin. Her high school drama classes were paying off. The younger cop, looked to the other and said.

"We gotta process this regardless of the outcome, so come with us down to the station and we'll get this bottomed-out."
 
”Fucking hell, can’t you be nice this one time! Justin shouted, failing miserable at keeping his voice down. It felt like everything and everyone was against them, and he wanted to punch something, just so he could get out his frustration someway.

“Honey.” Megan must’ve sensed something, as she put his hand on his chest interrupting his destructive train of thoughts. His blood was still boiling, but Megan kept her cool, but in the end her effort wasn’t enough.

As they walked towards the police car, Justin realized that they were still holding hands, they hadn’t dropped since the police had started questioning them. It felt good, warm, like it was them against the world. When they got in the backseat, he had to let it go, but the feeling of them against the world remained. Megan didn’t look happy. His hand reached out and stroked her cheek. He wanted to kiss just as much as he wanted to comfort her. Fucking shit town, and fucking police. She was too good for this.

“Don’t worry about the money, I still got some left over,” Justin said, but it only seemed to add to Megan’s frustration.

“It’s not about the money, Justin. You don’t get it...”Megan started saying before shutting down. “I just want to get out of here...”

“We could,” Justin said, and this time he couldn’t stop himself from pulling her in for a kiss, only to be immediately interrupted again.

“Stop that, I don’t want any funny business going on back there. How old are you, miss? And don’t lie to me,” the short officer with the Texan accent asked.

“Thirty-one.”

“A woman your age should be taking care of her husband and kids, not being taken behind a night club like a... No real man will respect a woman like that.” This time even Megan’s hand couldn’t stop Justin from lashing out.

“You’re a fucking asshole. Say another word like that, and...” Justin started, before he felt Megan’s hand squeezing his hand as hard as she could, which was just enough to stop him from threatening the officer, but not enough to make him stop. “Just show some respect! She has more class in her little finger than you have in your entire body.”

Justin heard the officer scoff, but he didn’t say anything and neither did anyone else. He squeezed her hand, and he hoped she could forgive him for making thing even worse. There was no way they were letting out with just a warning now, but he couldn’t let anyone speak about her like that.

---

It hadn’t been quite as bad as Justin had feared, but spending two hours in a police station at this hour had taken its toll. They'd both chosen to confess, to avoid more serious charges. It also meant that they didn't risk ending up as registered sex offenders. That part had scared him. Not that it made his mood any better, but confessing had been the only choice.

“I just live a few blocks away, you can leave me alone now,” Megan said and Justin caught just enough of her face to see that she was struggling to keep it together.

“Don’t, at least let me walk you home,” Justin said, as he hurried after her. The night had been too fucked up to end up with him letting her leave like this. “The only thing that’s keeping this from being the worst date I’ve ever been on is you. I’m sorry everything got so fucked up, but I won’t let it end with you walking away.”
 
A police station was a bad enough place, let alone on Friday night. Mostly the place was crawling with guys who'd either been fighting or just had far too much to drink, or both. This made dealing with their offence all the more embarrassing and it was as if the policemen enjoyed relaying their activities in a particularly audible manner.

Considering what could have happened, Megan didn't get off too badly. Sure, she had a bruised ego and right now her embarrassment seemed so large that the sick feeling she had in her stomach would never go away. But, getting off with just a fine wasn't too bad. "You're good to go." The secretary at the station told the two of them, handing back Megan's credit card with a receipt. The brunette almost laughed as she took her card and the piece of paper. Looking for the older woman and back to the receipt- what even was this? Some kind of momento of the evening?!- she scrunched the small piece of paper up and left it on the desk before walking out of the station.

"You can leave me alone now." She said flatly, quickening her stride. She just wanted to be inside and alone, to shut out the world. Maybe she'd drink? Try and forget the whole thing ever happened, but it had been drink and poor judgement that had gotten her into this mess. God, how far she'd fallen. Megan pinched the bridge of her nose, as she walked, trying to ignore, Justin's kind words. When you're on the brink of tears sympathy just makes things so much worse. "Would you just get the fuck away from me, Justin." She chocked. "Nothing good's come of tonight. Just give it up."

She continued down the sidewalk, which was now beginning to waken with early morning workers; delivery drivers dropping produce, papers and the like. Her apartment door was between a boutique florist and a greengrocers in an up-and-coming part of the city. Megan put her key in the lock and looked at, Justin. She must have looked horrendous, she certainly felt it and she had a mood to match. Yet, here he was. "Can I see you up?" He asked.

She almost smiled, but then the evening flashed before her again. The initial name calling, the attitude and yet he had still got her into bed, well, sort of. "Just do whatever the hell you want, but it's not exactly worked for you up until now has it!" She questioned, raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow. Her eyes stung again and she instantly pulled them away from his, pushing the heavy front door open. She was on the second floor of the traditional brick apartment block. Taking the stairs two at a time, Megan was now silently crying, and although she was unable to see the lock of her door, instinct allowed her to open it, leaving it open behind her.

Without saying anything or even turning on a light Megan made her way into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Megan looked at herself in the large mirror and fully broke down; switching on the shower to muffle any sound she may make.

After indulging herself for five minutes or so, she swiped her face, which was now free of make up and pulled her shirt over her head. Megan glanced at her toned reflection, standing there in her black lace bra before stripping naked and stepping into the jet of warm water that ran above the bath.

Exiting 10 minutes or so later still looking watery eyed, Megan felt marginally better about herself, well not really, but at least she didn't feel disgusting. Wrapping herself in a plush white towel which contrasted well with her lightly tanned skin, she contemplated what to do with the man in her apartment. There were just so many conflicting cases for and against him, he had been horrid to her, called her a bitch, desperate, old and then he'd been nice; he fucked her like a whore up the back of a night club- at this thought her skin tingled, "What's wrong with you?!" She muttered to herself as she began to brush her teeth. But he had been very caring after that- why? Because if you take it from behind in an alley he probably thinks there's little you won't do!

Frustrated, she finished brushing her teeth, replacing her tooth brush with more force than was necessary and exited the bathroom, her damp messy hair dripping down her back and shoulders. "Justin?" She questioned, he was in the large stylish kitchen, leaning against the counter. "Why are you here?" She said with some authority before continuing, "If it's because you think earlier was some kind of taster for everything else I'd let you do to me your wrong. That was a mistake. A huge one. I'm not that kind of girl. It was just an awful evening full, full of mistakes." She managed to finish.
 
Megan’s apartment was just as stylish as Justin had expected, but after spending the last hours with her it didn’t bother him the way it usually would. Except that stupid designer lamp in the living room, it looked like the kind of lamp that a certain kind of people would try to turn into a conversation. “I guess there’s still some parts about Megan that bothers me,” Justin thought, amazed by how close they’d in such a short time. It’d been such a weird night, and for the first time since he got back he hadn’t felt lost. “What was wrong with him?” That moment when she said she wanted to runaway, he’d been ready to do it. How could she have gotten under his skin so fast? For a moment he thought about leaving, but he knew he didn't want to. As he went into the kitche, he heard the door to the bathroom open.

He heard her footstep aproach and for the first time he’d seen her she didn’t look impeccable. Her eyes were red, and she was wearing nothing but a towel. In this light he could get an great look on how toned her amazing body was. She she was still stunning, even without makeup. In some ways she was even more so, more vulnerable, more human.

"Why are you here? Megan asked, before telling what a huge mistake the whole evening had been and that she wasn’t that kind of girl. The thought of what happened in that alley, made it even harder to look away from her. They both had so willing to give into their lusts.

“Hey Megan,” Justin said as he closed the distance between them putting his arms around her. “I really hate that lamp you got in the living room.” He felt her punch him in the chest, and he wasn’t sure if she was laughing or crying again, either way he pulled her closer.

“I hate you,” Megan sniffled, and she punched him again. “You’re rude, ignorant with no class and... I hate how you make my knees weak,” she continued with a weak voice as she looked up at him. Justin used his thumbs to wipe the tears away, his rough hands stood in stark contrast to her delicate skin. Still it was her eyes that draw him in, her dark eyes proved to be a temptation he couldn’t resist. His hand grabbed her face as his eyes scanned her face, as he moved his own closer to hers. He could see her lips part slightly.

“I am sorry,” was the last he said, before pressing his lips against hers. A small kiss at first, but then quickly more hungrily. He just couldn’t get enough of her, and bit her lip pulling it with his teeth, intoxicated by her. This time there weren’t any time constraints, no one to interrupt them. His body reacted to her immediately, he was just as turned on as he’d been in the alley. Justin kept kissing her until all her tears were gone, before he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Justin threw her onto the bed and quickly removed his shirt, revealing a body it had taken years of training to achieve. He got on the bed and crawled after her, running his hands up her legs up towards the towel.

“Are you going to stop me now?” He grinned, knowing after seeing her eyes that she wouldn’t. His hands slowly unwrapped the towel, like it was gift presented to him, a gift that had his heart racing. He wanted to smell her, kiss her and mark her body as his. His hand traced her stomach, as it moved up to squeeze her soft breast. God, she was making him excited. She tried to get up, but he pushed her down again, he was far from finished with her. First he wanted to play with his gift before, taste it. First he kissed and nibbled her neck, then each breast, making sure to suck and nibble on her hard nipples. Her skin was so smooth, even kissing her stomach sped up his heart. His hand was massaging her thighs, as he spread her legs open, revealing her pink pussy to him. He slowly rubbed his finger against her pussy, feeling the moist of it, before he couldn’t take it anymore and pushed his lips against it. The first taste made him more eager, it made his cock harder, but he wanted to do this well. He looked up at her, while his finger pressed inside her and his tongue swirled around Megan’s clit. Seeing her squirm under his tongue turned him on so much, it made him crave her moans even more. Her sweet taste, her well fit body, tanned skin, it drove him crazy. He pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy, while he continued his assault on her clit, encouraged by her moans.

“Cum for me, Megan.”
 
Locked once more in an embrace, Megan wrapped her arms around, Justin's strong form as he effortlessly carried her through to the bedroom. "First on the right." She managed to murmur between returning his kiss with just as much ferocity. She enjoyed being in his arms; they felt strong and safe, the kind of arms that could take care of a girl. Not that, Megan would admit to wanting such.

Butterflies flitted through her toned stomach as Justin used her body to push open the bedroom door. It was a large minimal room that she hadn't quite finished; this was reflected by the pictures the stood unhung against the wall and the paint samples tested on the wall opposite the large bay window. Nonetheless, Megan had everything she needed, en suite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and a large sleigh style bed which, Justin had thrown her upon.

Megan shifted herself up the bed as, Justin pulled his shirt over his head. "Your career paid off in one way." She breathed, her eyes fixated on his abs and obliques before roaming up to his toned chest and arms.

The hairs on the back of Megan's neck stood on end as the younger man crawled after her before running his strong hands up her toned smooth legs which tensed slightly to his touch. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down towards him. "Are you going to stop me now?” He questioned, to which the brunette merely shook her head, smiling slightly as she did so.

Chills ran over the woman's lean toned body as, Justin exposed her naked form. Her modest chest contracted, as did her slightly defined stomach whilst she watched the man's reaction.

She eagerly met his lips once more when me moved on top of her. Her hands held his face whilst she kissed and moaned into his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his roaming hands. "God, you're so hot." She hissed, biting her ear as she did so, pushing her naked body against his whilst his mouth worked its way down her body.

When his mouth reached her hard nipples, Megan took a sharp intake of breath and arched her back. This meant her chest was pushed into Justin's mouth. He seemed to take the hint and increased the pressure at which he sucked on the nub. Giving a throaty moan, Megan asked that he not stop and grabbed that his hair, holding his mouth in place. She only let go when she felt his teeth against the sensitive skin to which she jolted and yelped at the same time before settling back down to enjoy his assault on her other breast.

By the time he had finished her tits, Megan felt extremely turned on; she could feel the aching moistness between her legs grow with every kiss, suck it and bite that Justin bestowed upon her. Her slender hands encouraged him to move down her lean body. "I want you to fuck me." She almost begged, eyes closed, head pushed back into the pillows. She groaned his name once more as she felt his hand move between her legs and pushing into her.

The feeling of his tongue gliding over her hot wetness was almost too much for, Megan to take. She wanted release, but knew if she could hold off the climax would be all the more intense. She put considerable effort into calming her breathing and writhing, but it wasn't much use. The combination of Justin's two fingers thrusting in and out of her coupled with the swirling motion of his strong tongue was almost sending her over the edge straight away. Being told to cum sent another jolt or pleasure through her and she arched her back again. "I'm almost there." She gasped, grabbing a fistful of bed sheets in one hand and the younger man's hair in the other, shifting his mouth slightly to the left in the process. This last jolt proved far too much for her and Megan's muscles contracted around Justin's fingers, which he continued to move in and out of her at considerable pace. Her clit spasmed against his tongue which, much to her appreciation he did not retract, thus allowing her orgasm to continue for a few additional moments.

As her heavy breathing subsided and she gently pushed his head from between her legs. Megan had subconsciously covered her eyes with a perfectly manicured hand, as her modest chest continued to heave. "Two minutes." She managed to say in a hoarse voice whilst she enjoyed the feeling that, Justin had left on her body.

Eventually she peeled her hand from over her face and tuned to, Justin who was now lying beside her. "You look pleased with yourself." She smiled, turning to face him.

"How was it?" He asked, placing a firm hand on her hip.

"You were Ok." She shrugged, kissing him once more. Megan could taste herself on him; she liked it- being eaten out always got her going and any evidence of this made her very hot. She ran a hand up his denim clad thigh, stopping at the considerable bulge as his crotch. She followed the outline of his cock through the material. "Tell me how much you want me." She purred in his ear. At this, Justin attempted to move on top of her, but she resisted by placing her hand firmly on his chest and pushing him back down on the bed. "I think you've done enough." She said before moving her leg up his toned thigh and climbing on top of him.

Her mouth trailed down to his neck, and shoulders as her hands grappled with his belt and zipper. After several moments they were both naked. She loved kissing him, he was really very good at it, even now despite the distraction of her hand slowly moving up and down his ample shaft.

She sat up, giving him a fabulous view of her perky chest and looked down at him, her dark eyes focusing on his as she bit her lower lip. Shifting herself, Megan guided his member to her sex, rubbing it over her slit, coating the tip in her juices. The pair moaned simultaneously as Megan lowered her body slowly onto Justin's cock. Megan placed her slender hands on his strong chest as she took his full length inside her. "You feel really good." She gasped, digging her nails into his skin.

Her toned thighs allowed her to expertly move her body, milking his cock whilst being spurred on by Justin's reaction. Until he spanked her ass particularly hard, causing her to take a sharp intake of breathe and fall forward. Megan caught herself, her hands at either side of, Justin's shoulders. She giggled, kissing him once more as her hair tumbled over her shoulder, tickling his chest. From this position her clit was brushing against his crotch, sending jolts of pleasure through her system and she began to show she was getting close, again.
 
Justin had almost forgotten just how good sex could be. He wasn’t with Megan as an ego thing, or because he didn’t want to be alone. He was with her because he craved her, because he needed to be as close to her as he could, be inside her.

“I want you Megan, every inch of your body,” Justin said, as he grabbed Megan before being pushed back. She climbed on top of him, and as much as he wanted her right now, he wanted her to touch him and show him that she wanted this as much as he did. She kissed his neck, and shoulders while unzipping him and with his help pulling his pants down. He just couldn’t get enough of her lips, how soft they felt against his, how eager her tongue felt against his. The feeling of her hand gripping his shaft, moving it slowly up and down while they kissed send shivers through his body. Just as he was about to push her down and ravish her body she sat up and got this seductive look, biting her lip and a firm grip around his cock. It already felt amazing, and the view of her naked body on top of him made it impossible to hold back. She guided him inside, pushing his hard cock against her wet fold just as he couldn’t hold out any longer.

Justin felt her lower herself on top of him, guiding his bare cock inside her and he couldn’t hold back his moans. Megan kept her hand on his chest and the warmth began to spread throughout his body as she took more and more of him inside her.

“You feel really good.” The tempo had risen, and Justin was now moving her hips to meet hers, while her nails started to dig into his skin. He had his hand on her firm ass, and once more he couldn’t stop himself from spanking hard. It only spurred her on, and soon their mouths had found each other, kissing, while her pussy was stimulating every inch of his cock as she rocked back and forth. Soon he couldn’t stand not being in control and he pushed her down on the soft mattress, still with his mouth seeking out hers and began to thrust hard and fast inside her intoxicated by the feeling. All night his thoughts had circulated around her and now he wanted to claim her as his. With each thrust, he buried his cock deep inside her as the tingling feeling in his cock became stronger. It’s been building up all night and watching her firm body squirm under his, her toned skin pearly with sweat as their bodies continued to pound into each other. His lips leaved hers, just for enough time for him to nibble at her ear, before whispering.

“I’m gonna cum inside you,babe. Mark you as mine.” The emotions were too strong, just saying the words were almost enough to push him over the edge. Now that he had a taste he just couldn’t get enough of her, the feeling of her pussy or the way her lips tasted. Each thrust was harder than the next and only one thought was in his mind. Each thrust made it harder and harder to hold back, and it didn’t take long until the pressure to build up and with one last deep thrust he pushed himself over the edge. The warmth spread throughout his body, as his cock started to twitch, forcefully spurting his white thick cum inside Megan’s pussy. The feeling was simply amazing and each time his balls contracted he let out a moan, as he filled her with more cum. The feeling of their flesh joint together, he pussy squeezing it as they both came together, it only served to prolong his own orgasm before collapsing on top of her.

He needed a couple of minutes before he regain his composure, and stroke her hair and kiss her irresistible luscious lips. “Fuck, that was amazing,” he said, and as he looked into her eyes he couldn’t stop himself from kissing her again, this time with more passion as his body was already starting to get ready for round two.

“I won’t let you go until the weekend is over. You won’t get much sleep tonight, Megan. Not until we both, had enough. Lock ourself in and forget about the world.”

He kissed her neck again, this time he wanted to take her from behind. He wanted to watch her ass as he slapped it, forget all about the real world’s problems and get lost in the passion. She had the look that could make any man forget about anything in the heat of passion and Justin wanted to lose himself in her.

He grabbed her hand and put it around his cock and kissed her. “Can you feel it growing?” Justin moaned, nibbling at her lips before slapping her ass and turning her around. He grabbed her hair, not pulling it, but holding it steady enough to let her know that he was in control before pushing inside her again. The view was fantastic and a part of him wanted to pull out just so he could bite her ass, but not as much as he wanted to pound into her. To extract all the pleasure he could from her body, and pounding his cock inside her was the best way to do that...
 
Last edited:
It was amazing how two people, two very different people at that, could achieve the evening that, Megan and Justin had. The way one moved, their technique and general passion greatly appeased the other, proven when the pair simultaneously reached Megan's third organism of the evening. She liked being taken from behind; the pulling of her hair, the easy access to her clit and odd spank that caused her taught buttocks to redden all contributed to a climax that had the woman biting down on her pillow.

----------------------

Waking the next afternoon, the sun was already up as the two fell asleep exhausted and entangled in one another, Megan stirred. Feeling Justin's hard figure against her back brought back a raft of flashbacks from the previous evening and despite cringing at the thought of the dinner party and police station, the brunette smiled to herself at how the evening had panned out.

She lay for a while, not wanting to wake her companion- apart from anything else in the cold light of day events never seemed as rosey. Eventually, she shifted and was about to make an exit as Justin's hand went firmly to her hip, pulling her into him. Neither spoke, but Megan responded by brushing her leg against his. Tensing slightly, Megan felt the younger man's hands begin to explore her body once more; down her smooth thigh, back up to her pert butt before continuing up her back and round to her chest. As, Megan felt pressure being applied to her nipples she took a sharp intake of breath and pushed her ass into, Justin's crotch. She placed a perfectly manicured hand on top of his, encouraging him down between her legs, showing him that she was ready to take him once more.

From the spooning position the two were in, Megan was particularly tight and she winced as he entered her. She was slightly sore from their previous session, but the pleasure she felt from him in her was worth it. Soon, Megan was moving her hips back to meet, Justin's thrusts as the noise of their bodies meeting and their effort filled the room. "Don't stop, don't stop." She begged, gripping the crisp white bedding in one hand and reaching down for her clit with the other. "You're so-" but she was interrupted by her buzzer. "Just ignore it. They'll have the wrong apartment." Megan gasped, before letting out a small cry as, Justin thrust into particularly hard.

She was so close, despite the periodic buzz from the apartment's entry system and could feel her body begin to tense just as there was a knock at the door. The brunette cursed, placing a hand on, Justin's thigh and attempted to extract herself from his grip. "Let me go." She snapped to him in frustration. "What the fuck is this? Megan Harris; who's sex life shall be forever interrupted?!" She muttered to herself and she made for her walk in wardrobe, emerging seconds later in a pair of small running shorts and nondescript white t shirt which did little to hide her current state of arousal.

She tucked her dark disheveled hair behind her ear as she made her way out of the bedroom. She was wracking her brain for what she must have ordered, but nothing sprung to mind. Although, she often ended up testing some kind of household product for work, so the assumed post wasn't too untoward.

"Jesus, you're persis-" she broke off as she realised the figure standing in the door frame was no delivery person, but her ex. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She hissed. "You can't be here, not now." She stammered, making a move to close the door, but he made his was over the threshold.

"I came to check you were ok. How are you?" He said in a concerned tone, looking down on her. He was impossibly handsome; the two were a very striking couple, when that had existed. However, he was different to, Justin; fit, but not athletic; smoother, with the exception of a beard; his dress sense was something, Justin would have something to say about- checked shirt and dark rimmed glasses; and lastly he was older than, Megan so a good few years older than, Justin.

"How do you think I am?! Anyway, that's not the point, you really can't be here right now, Ryan. I've got-"

"Your mum called." Megan paused for a second, gaping at her ex. Of course she did, this has her written all over it. She loved, Ryan; he had made her rebellious daughter settle down, he was highly regarded in his field and would be the provider of grandchildren. The small matter of infidelity hadn't blighted her opinion; he was just having one last hurrah before the two tied the naught. "She says you've not been coping on your own; says you've not been eating, doing well at work. And last night, she mentioned you were arrested?!"

Anna, that fucking bitch. Megan cursed internally. "What I do in my own time isn't any concern of yours anymore, Ryan." She had wanted to sound angry and authoritative as she said it, but the woman was unable to to hide her sadness.

"I'm more concerned about who you do, and where." He frowned. "I mean who even does that? What kind of man does that to a girl who's wasted. You should be going to the police-"

"Just wait a minute!" She raised her voice. "Get in here." She led him by the hand into the kitchen and shut the door. "When I said this wasn't a good time I bloody meant it. And if you're going to start saying stuff like that, you are going to get your ass kicked- and don't say you can wouldn't, I've seen you both naked."

His cheeks flushed beneath the dark beard at the news, but he managed to maintain some composure. "Look, Meg, we've both made mistakes, but I just want you to stop acting like this, you're not some 24 year old anymore."

"Yeah, and a damn sight too old for you. So whatever this whole caring thing is, please don't bother. You did this." She indicated a metaphorical space between the two of them. "You felt the need to take up five years of my fucking life and the get of. With some 22 year old, so don't-"

"If you want to behave like a whore you do it, Meg. You used to pity girls like, like what you are now. Just a skinny bitch, for guys to use. I hope you know what you're doing to your family!" Ryan had raised his voice considerably. "You're mother-"

"Don't pretend you're interested in my family, you-" but she was aught short as, Justin entered the kitchen. This was the last thing she wanted, especially as he'd come in half dressed; his taught torso on display.

"Justin, it's fine. Ryan, next time my mother has an issue tell her to come to me, it would be nice for her to know exactly what you've put me through."

Her ex paused for a moment, but seemed to realise that if push came to shove it was going to be two against one.
 
Justin watched Megan get up after snapping at him. It had been such a perfect start to the morning and he had wanted to spend it with her in the bed, but once more they’d been interrupted. “Fucking hell,” Justin muttered to himself . He already disliked whoever it was ringing the doorbell. He wanted to pull her back into bed and continue what they’d been doing, but the doorbell wouldn’t shut up.

At first he wasn’t interested in whom it was, but once he realized it was Megan’s ex his blood started to pump faster. He reached for his clothes and made his way towards the door so he could hear them better. His body had tensed up and he clenched his teeth. Why didn’t she just throw him out?

She didn’t even seem to put up much resistance, it was like Ryan, (Justin already disliked the name) still had some power over her. This did nothing to calm him down, and the fact he liked her enough to be this jealous already made him want to throw that stupid lamp against the wall and now that idiot went on how Justin had taken advantage of her.

“Fuck that asshole!” And once he found out he’d cheated on her, made him to punch his teeth out as well as that stupid lamp.

"If you want to behave like a whore you do it... Just a skinny bitch, for guys to use.. Your mother-" Ryan’s voice was loud and each worse made Justin more determined to teach him a lesson and now he had given Justin the perfect excuse to butt in. A part of him was thankful for it, he needed this tension out of his body and Ryan was the perfect victim.

“Justin it’s fine...” Megan tried to calm him down, but the fact she was defending this guy only made Justin more pissed off. Ryan seemed to hesitate a bit, but before he had a chance to say anything Justin shoved him against the wall. He could see why Megan had fallen for him, he seemed to be just her type. Well dressed, with some kind hipster glasses and beard. The kind of guy Justin had nothing in common with.

“You’re a real piece of shit. You have no fucking right to come here and call her a whore, just because I made her do things you never could. I made her forget all about you last night...” Justin said finally feeling a bit better as he kept pushing the poor man into the wall. He was physically superior and they both knew there was nothing he could do. He hadn’t been in a fight since high school, but if Ryan tried anything Justin would jump at the opportunity. Ryan kept his composure and the look he gave Megan was full of sympathy, like she had really fallen from grace to end up with a brute like him. He didn’t dare look at Megan, but he heard her urge him to calm down.

“Now apologize to her before I kick your ass out of here.” Justin hands was grabbing the suits harder until Ryan.

“I’m sorry Megan, I lost my temper and I shouldn’t have. I’m better than that and you didn’t deserve it. It’s just that I still care about you and want the best for you. If you need help or is in trouble don’t hesitate to call me,” Ryan said and to Justin it was clear he was talking as much about his behavior as his own, but he couldn’t say anything without admitting his own faults which was something he was definitely not ready to do.

He ushered the man towards the door, happy to see him go, but more depressed than ever over his sorry state. All he really was is a failed jock with no real career who could only get a decent job because of his own brother. Hardly the guy a girl like Megan would fall for.

“You deserve better than this Megan I want to be there for you. That’s why I came over...” Ryan said just before leaving and he could see the effect his words had had on Megan, but he didn’t want to accept it. He wanted her to like him more, even though they just met yesterday. Why did that asshole come here and ruin it. Ryan, he hated that name and those glasses he hated those too.

Megan had that vulnerable look again, the one he couldn’t resist, the one that made him want to take her in his arms and sweep her away. He reached out and grabbed her cheek and pulled her towards him, but she didn’t let him. Less than ten minutes ago she had guided his cock inside her and now she was resisting him, all because of that guy. He knew it was wrong, but he took another step towards and grabbed her cheek again as he tried to pull her in for a kiss.

“Justin please, I need to think,” Megan as she once more pulled away from him. He had her trapped against the wall, and he could see her perky tits through the t-shirt and the shorts did little to hide her legs. Even like this she excited him and as much as he wanted her, it was also an ego thing, he wanted to show Ryan that... he wanted to fuck her again just to get back at him, fuck his ex just after he left. He pushed his body up against hers, his hand on her body as he leaned in for a kiss, while she pulled her head away. He didn’t pull away instead he grabbed her face and pulled it so their lips was almost touching. “Oh god, he wanted her so much,” Justin thought, but she rejected him because of that asshole.

“You can always pretend it’s him,” he spat out before forcing a kiss on her, which quickly ended as he felt her hand hit his cheek.
 
Megan had a lot of positive traits, or at least she used to. Three months ago she didn't think everything sucked, that family was nothing but a chore, that male attention in any form gave her a confidence boost. Now, look at her; Ryan was right up to a point, but she sill couldn't bring herself to let him back in, but it would make her life a lot easier. Perhaps she'd not be so negative or perhaps the constant worry that he'd do it again would drive her mad.

She was snapped out of her internal conflict by, Justin's hand gripping her slender face, "You can pretend I'm him." He growled. Her hand stung, so goodness knows how his cheek was feeling- the blow had caused him to take a couple of steps back, so she could get a good look at his reddening cheek.

"Fine, I will." She said defiantly, sauntering towards him and putting a soft hand on his now tender face. "Poor, baby." She pouted, before moving her lips to the stubbled flesh and wrapping her arms around his bare, muscular shoulders. Megan trailed her lips over his cheek bone and up his neck. "You know when you had me doing things, Ryan's never done before?" Her hands slipped down to his belt buckle and deftly undid it. "Well, I think that was a bit presumptuous." Her fingers quickly worked the buttons of his jeans open, allowing her to reach in and stroke him, smiling as he grudgingly let out a moan. "It's just, do you really think I got this good just from one night with you?" She asked, raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow, before leaning into him and gently biting his bottom lip.

Not that she was able to take much pleasure in the act; Justin's eyes narrowed and he pushed her backwards, causing her back to hit the Kitchen wall with a thud. She looked him in the eye almost daring him to do something. With one quick motion her shorts were around her ankles; her long toned legs fully on display. "Lift up your shirt." He commanded. She went to take it off over her head, but he stopped her. "I said lift it up, slowly." He growled, standing back to watch as the material rose over her smooth skin, exposing her bare cunt, her defined stomach and finally her modest chest. Megan bit her bottom lip and looked up at the younger man.

"Like this?" She questioned. Nodding in approval he stepped forward, raising two fingers to her lips. Megan obliged, opening her hot wet mouth, coating his digits in saliva as he thrust them in a few times. Dragging his slick digits between her breasts, following the indent of her abs, Justin pushed two fingers into her wetness and began to fuck her, hard. After a few moments, Megan winced, feeing another digit enter her. She grimaced, gripping onto his forearm with one hand, the other still exposing her torso to him. "It hurts, Justin." She gasped after he rammed into her with particular force.

"What? Even after all that practice you've had?" Justin said plainly, lowering his mouth down to one of her exposed nipples. To which, Megan let out a moan, her hand instinctively going to the back of his head, gripping his hair in encouragement.

She was getting close; her grip tightened in her hair and her legs were beginning to shake. However, she groaned in frustration, feeling him retract his fingers and step away from her. "Get on the floor. Hands and knees." Megan obliged; her shorts still around her ankles. "Maybe Ryan was right in calling you a whore, look at the way you let me use you."

"We both know I'm getting just as but a kick of of this as you are." She said, looking down at the vinyl floor. For that, he reached forward and roughly pinched her nipples one at a time- the pressure applied bypassed any pleasure and she winced.

She heard his pants fall to the ground and felt his hands run up her back to her hair, gripping it firmly so head was forced upwards. Ripples of anticipation ran over her body as he rubbed his cock up and down her wet opening. As he forcefully entered her, Megan moved backwards, meeting his motion and causing him to reach deep inside her. This seemed to set the tone, and Megan could hear Justin grunting with effort with every thrust, she too let out a short 'Ah' with every movement. "You're so deep." She whimpered, allowing her forearms to rest on the cool flooring. However she was quickly yanked upright by the hair, her back now pressed against, Justin's tight torso. Her perfectly manicured hand reached for the back of his neck, clinging onto him as she felt the familiar pressure begin to build between her legs. "I'm going to cum." She gasped, forgetting about their argument, forgetting about her ex, Megan was completely in the moment.

"You think you're going to cum, baby?" He asked, reaching up to her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Yes!" She gasped breathlessly, continuing to meet his thrusts.

In one smooth movement, which caused Megan's neck to wrench slightly she had been spun round by the hair, Justin now standing above her with his cock soaking with her juices resting across her smooth lips. It only took one or two strokes for, Justin's member to erupt on her face, which was held firmly in place. "Did Ryan ever do this to you?" He groaned. She closed her eyes instinctively as stands of his cum hit her lips, cheeks and even her hair.

The two looked at one another, stunned at one another's actions, for a moment before, Justin removed his hand from her hair, allowing the woman collapse onto the floor. So that just happened, Meg thought to herself. She enjoyed it, there was no denying that, but she wasn't about to let on. Using her t shirt, she wiped her face before tossing it towards the washing machine. "I'm going to take a shower," she said quietly.
 
Last edited:
A part of him wanted to hit her, another part hit Ryan, but all of him wanted her. Justin was rock hard, when her hand reached in to stroke him. Megan had managed to trigger every fiber in his body, and when she bit his lip something within him let go. He wanted to punish her for making him jealous, punish Ryan because she obviously still liked him, and fuck her because she made him so fucking horny. “Do you really think I got this good from one night with you?”

He felt his eyes narrow, as the jealousy continued to rise within him and he pushed her up against the kitchen wall. She didn’t stop him and it was like she was daring him to go further. Just a couple of minutes ago she had resisted him, and now he was taking what he wanted. Justin pull her shorts down and the only thing covering her was her white shirt.

“Lift up you shirt.” She quickly began to take it off, but he grabbed her hand to stop her. He wanted to enjoy this moment. “Lift it up slowly” He did nothing to hide his stare as he watched slowly lift her shirt up, uncovering more and more of her body. His eyes rested on her cunt for a while, before looking at her small perky tits and flat stomach and then finally her eyes.

“Like this?” she asked .She’d done good, but he wasn’t about to let her go yet, in fact this made him want her even more. He pushed his fingers towards her mouth, enjoying the way she sucked on them, before pulling them out. They were standing very close, as he moved his fingers down her body, tracing them with his eyes, as they moved between her perky tits. He noticed her nipples were hard, and his heart started to pump faster as he wondered who she was thinking of. He took another step towards her and was almost pushing up against her, as he started to finger fuck her. First two fingers, then one more, thrusting hard in and out. He wanted to both punish and pleasure her, make her forget about Ryan. Her hand tried to grip his arm, but he just pushed harder.

“It hurts, Justin.” Still, he didn’t stop, he could feel her wetness around her finger.

“What, even after all that practice you’ve had?” He was still mad at her, still mad at Justin, but he couldn’t stop reacting to the way Megan looked. He leaned down, and bit her hard nipple, while her hand gripped his hair pushing him forward. She really wanted it hard, and he was going to give to her. He would fuck her while Ryan was on his way home. Even if she went back to him, he’d still have this over him. That prick. She was clinging on more and more to him, and he enjoyed the power he had over her. Her moans was spurring him on, but he wanted to punish her as well and he pulled his finger away.

“Get on your hands and knees.” Ryan kept entering his mind, which made him act more selfish, make him punish Megan for even looking at another man. He met her last night, they weren’t even that close, yet he was consumed by this rage. Still she was letting him use her, yet he didn’t want to believe she was that kind of girl. He wanted to be special, like Ryan was, but he wasn’t sure he was.

"Maybe Ryan was right in calling you a whore, look at the way you let me use you." He wanted to hurt her, he wanted to fuck her, he wanted to make her his.

"We both know I'm getting just as much of a kick out of this as you are.” Megan even wiggled her ass as she said it, inviting him in. Her tight bubbly bare ass, well if she wanted to act like a slut, then he was going to treat her like one. He reached down and pinched her nipple, way harder than he used to, before dropping his pants. His cock had been begging to be released this whole time, and this was going to be one quick hard fuck. He grabbed her hair, forcing her to arch her back, while he rubbed his cock against her wet pussy. Even as jealous he was, he was still almost painfully hard and with one hard deep motion he was inside her. He was plunging really deep inside her, rubbing his tip against her deepest parts already grunting with each thrust. Everything he felt he poured into each thrust, with only one goal in mind. Her hands were on the floor, holding the force back, while she moaned how deep he was. He wanted to cum before she did, humiliate her the way she had with Ryan. He was getting closer and closer to the edge, blood pumping through every vein, fueling his passion on. He yanked her head back even further, holding her up by her hair. Every inch of his cock was being stimulated, as he kept fucking her in a frantic pace. Megan gasped kept gasping for air.

"I'm going to cum,” Megan’s word brought him even closer, but this wasn’t the way he wanted to punish her or Ryan.

"You think you're going to cum, baby?" He grunted, before reaching up and pinching her perfect tits again.

"Yes!" She gasped breathlessly, continuing to meet his thrusts, which pushed him right to the edge. Now he was going to give her pretty little face a surprise. Just the thought of it put a smile on his face. It was childish, but it was the only thing he wanted right now. He grabbed her and spun her around, and put his cock against her lips. Her dark eyes looked at him, and her face looked too perfect for what he was about to do. So sweet and proper, which only made it better. One stroke, two strokes and then he exploded, spraying all his built up tension over her face.

"Did Ryan ever do this to you?" Justin groaned, as his cum continued to cover her face with his thick gooey cum. It felt like he was defiling her, and as the last spurt his her face he was starting to feel a bit guilty. He had gotten his revenge, but... There was cum in her hair, lips, cheek. He finally realized he was still holding her in place, and let go of her hair. It was a petty victory he had gotten over Ryan, but it was the only thing that made him smile about the situation. He watched Megan wipe the cum of her face using her t-shirt and he wondered what she thought of him. He knew he liked her now, or wouldn’t have reacted so strongly and he didn’t want to lose her now. The only bad part was, that he had enjoyed fucking her like that a bit too much.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said sounding subdued and Justin felt even guiltier. It would be another thing he’d fucked up, just like his career. The only thing he’d ever been serious about. Now he needed something to find his way back, and Megan was his best to make him forget about it. To live in a fantasy world a bit longer until it all came down on him again. He needed her, needed something to give him meaning.

Justin splashed some water in his face, while he heard the door close to the bathroom. It had been good, really good, but now came the difficult part. Fuck, he was losing control. Remind yourself that she’s a bitch, although he liked that part about her. He slapped his cheeks, before making his way to the bathroom. He still wasn’t sure if she was pissed off or not. He opened the door and just seeing her silhouette through the shower screen was enough to get his heart beating. He was still naked and sweaty from the pounding earlier. He put his hand against the door to the shower, it was already foggy with steam.

“I shouldn’t have done that. I got jealous,” Justin said, pausing between each sentence, before opening the door to the shower.

"it's fine," she said, not quite meeting his gaze, "it was rough sex- things got quite heated, but-" she added, now looking up at him, "Don't be selfish. I'm not just here to please you."

He just couldn’t resist her, even now he just wanted to push her up against the wall and take her. Instead he just stepped next to her, letting the water wash away his sweat. She looked at him with those big brown eyes and she didn’t look like a bitch anymore.

“I don’t want it to end,” Justin said kissing her neck, while his eyes were drawn to her body.

"It doesn't have to." She murmured, enjoying the sensation of his lips on her sensitive skin.

He kissed her chest, admiring how smooth her skin was. Every curve on her body, the way her head bent, her ankles, even her shoulders turned him on.

“Go out with me today.” Justin’s mouth had reached her stomach and he was kissing wasn’t holding back any more. He was looked up at her, wanting to see her eyes while his mouth covered her flat stomach in kisses, getting closer and closer to her pussy. “But first I want to taste you, make you cum,” Justin said, before his tongue finally reached her delicate flesh. The water was still running, but it didn’t stop him getting a good taste of her. It was her taste, looked up at her, focusing on what moves with his tongue made her squirm the most. He was getting the reaction he wanted, getting spurred on by every moan Megan made. He loved her moans, he loved how her body reacted to his touch, his tongue, and now also his fingers. His tongue more eager with each moan. He wanted to show her how much he wanted every part of her. He lifted up her leg and put on his shoulder so he could reach further with his tongue, as he now pushed it inside her. He took a short pause for a second, locking eyes with her, and he couldn’t almost see the pain in her eyes as he stopped to tease her, but he had no intention of quitting. He was enjoying this way to much, and with even more vigor he began his assault again. His thumb slowly rubbing her clit, while his tongue was relentlessly attacking the spot that caused her to squirm the most. Her sweet taste encouraged him even more and Megan was pushing his head against her pussy, as she was getting close to cumming.

“I’m gonna cum, Justin,” Megan moaned while their eyes met for the last time before her orgasm overcame her. It was exactly what he wanted to hear, that she was thinking of him and not Ryan. He pressed his tongue against her clit, while holding her steady as she began to shake. He kept his tongue in place until her body started to relax. She was so beautiful, her tanned skin, her toned body and that face. Her lips, eyes, he wanted to kiss it. He slowly put her leg down from his shoulders and wrapped his arms around her before planting a light kiss on her lips.

“So what did you plan for our date?” Megan asked, with a smile he couldn’t resist as he had to kiss her again. It had been a while since he’d been on a date, and he hadn’t thought it through when he said that, but he knew what he wanted to do for her.

“Let me cook for you tonight,” he said before planting another kiss on her lips, at the same time he realized how hungry he was. They’d skip breakfast and now it was almost time for lunch. “First lunch though...” He also wanted to get outside for a run, but not as much as he wanted Megan. She made him forget about his failed career and how he’d to rely on brother for a job. He just wanted this fantasy to last a little bit longer.
 
Back
Top