CFMN Question

boomer255

Experienced
Hi, I've been drawn lately to cfnm videos. Has anybody out there had any experiences on either side of this fetish? If so, please share.

Well I guess most of us will have been dressed in some form of lingerie or outfit whilst having fun. Not sue if that would count? Guys nude and me in French maid uniform etc??

I have had a fair few knee tremblers with my skirt around my ankles or hoisted up. Or BJs in cars etc....Guys weren't usually nude though LOL

I did have a bit of fun with a male stripper not to long ago, me and a friend of mine, he/they was/were nude whilst we did it...

I would imagine most have had some sort of semi dressed experience....

My bf loves this. So naturally we do it quite a bit.
I've gotten quite into it myself.

I wish I had some experiences with this to share, but I sadly do not.
Any women out there want to get me into this situation? :D:devil:

I love it and have had several experiences involving me, my friends, and a young stud we know.

what is CFMN??
CFNM is a fetish in which men become the sex objects and women are the ones who have control of the situation. In a CFNM party or relationship, the men are naked and the women are clothed. Men are there to provide women with both viewing pleasure as well providing whatever sexual services the women require or none at all. The men are there to be ogled, groped, sucked, and or fucked. Just because the women are clothed does not mean that skirts are not short and that men's tongues or dicks are not utilized. If requested, a man could be expected to jerk himself off in front of a woman or group of women, but might not be allowed to cum. In many nudist environments erections are discouraged; in CFNM environments erects are demanded and expected. Most CFNM parties expect the men to be naked at the start of the party, while some will have them do a strip down or other kind of game to get naked. However, once they are naked they must remain so until the party is over. Women may do as they please to the men; men who try to do the same will be asked to leave and never be invited back.
I hope this answers the question.

CFNM is a fetish in which men become the sex objects and women are the ones who have control of the situation. In a CFNM party or relationship, the men are naked and the women are clothed. Men are there to provide women with both viewing pleasure as well providing whatever sexual services the women require or none at all. The men are there to be ogled, groped, sucked, and or fucked. Just because the women are clothed does not mean that skirts are not short and that men's tongues or dicks are not utilized. If requested, a man could be expected to jerk himself off in front of a woman or group of women, but might not be allowed to cum. In many nudist environments erections are discouraged; in CFNM environments erects are demanded and expected. Most CFNM parties expect the men to be naked at the start of the party, while some will have them do a strip down or other kind of game to get naked. However, once they are naked they must remain so until the party is over. Women may do as they please to the men; men who try to do the same will be asked to leave and never be invited back.
I hope this answers the question.

yes, it does! thank you very much.

i've never heard of this before but it sounds wonderful.

I've always been interested in trying this. Maybe with just 2-3 females though, not a roomful.

One of the things that really turns me on is when one partner is naked and the other one is fully dressed. I love the power differential. Seeing my husband naked and hard when I'm wearing a dress or my work clothes ... very erotic.

It goes the other way too. I love stripping for him while he keeps all his clothes on. Kissing him when he has a suit on and I'm wearing nothing at all ... mmmmmmm.

One of the things that really turns me on is when one partner is naked and the other one is fully dressed. I love the power differential. Seeing my husband naked and hard when I'm wearing a dress or my work clothes ... very erotic.

It goes the other way too. I love stripping for him while he keeps all his clothes on. Kissing him when he has a suit on and I'm wearing nothing at all ... mmmmmmm.

You nailed it. The objectification of the naked party is the best part.

For me it would be about being nothing more than a sex object. Even though I'd be naked, I'd feel like I had the power (not a He-Man reference).

One of my favorite hobbies. In fact, as I work from my home office, I am nude and my wife is clothed.

BTW, many folks engage in CFNM without any actually sexual activity including erections. For them it can be an erotic or pleasurable experience without it becoming overtly sexual.

Last edited:
What is it?

When I cum across this one I myself wondered what it was. Now that I know, if you see my user name Ithink I would fit right in with this kind of party. Sssoo, guess I guess I need to find me a nice lady who would be like minded and have fun with this!

There are other ways to play this. For instance, stand the nude male in the corner, and ignore him. Not my cup of tea, but for those that crave humiliation...

For me it would be about being nothing more than a sex object. Even though I'd be naked, I'd feel like I had the power (not a He-Man reference).
I agree completely. There is a power in being a sexual being that women understand, and cfnm gives me a chance to get it.

Haven't had any real experience with it, but I am a fan of vids and think it would be a fun thing to try.

CFNM experience

My first CFNM experience was with a very sexy executive assistant to a rather famous, Hollywood producer. She was almost ten years older than me (I was in my early 30's). She made a lot of money and spent most of it on clothes, shoes, her hair, manicures, pedicures, you get the idea. But not because she was exceptionally vain. It was pretty much a requirement for her job. I was just starting out in Hollywood and just happened to work in the same office building as her.

If you'd like to read the whole hot and heavy story, here's a link! http://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-cfnm-experience-1

:D

Last edited:
In that past I did do this once and it was such a combination of humiliation and excitement. I loved it. I was forced to be naked in a room with 3 women and serve them tea and snacks. They did take turns playing with and arousing me as I went about my business, but they did not allow anything more than that to happen. They just wanted to make sure I was hard during the entire tea service.

Never had the chance to be naked in a room with dressed ladies but sure would like to try it. :)
I do how ever really enjoy being naked on cam with a dressed lady :devil:

Back