Words NOT to use for body parts

Why don't you? It's because you're hard right now, aren't you, just from the thrill of baiting me? :D
 
Stats on Lovecraft, 4½ years and just short of nine postings a day, day in and day out. It's weird, I admit, but you're still in the lead.
 
And you're still hard for it.

The whole point is not to walk away because that's exactly what Lovecraft68 wants--and isn't going to get.

Again, why didn't you do Lovecraft's stats to begin with? What's your game? (and who's alt are you?)
 
Why don't I what? You've done nothing so far to make me hard. and I'm not entering into any discussion of what does or doesn't. I'm just suggesting that you're taking your ego a bit to seriously. Pompous is a word that springs to mind.
 
I have never - ever - understood the obsession with post count on forums.

If you don't have enough, you're a n00b unworthy of listening to. Too many and you're supposedly obsessed and have no life outside the forum ( regardless of obvious evidence to the contrary )

To me, it makes about as much sense as using the mileage on someone's car as an indication of their worth :p
 
I don't play a game. I'm not an alt, I'm myself, I'm a writer. I'm a virgin at Literotica and at erotica, but I'll pick up. I'll never aspire to be the most productive, or even tenth most productive writer.

I'll simply aspire to write the best story.

And I'm not baiting you. I'm just telling the facts.
 
Why don't I what? You've done nothing so far to make me hard. and I'm not entering into any discussion of what does or doesn't. I'm just suggesting that you're taking your ego a bit to seriously. Pompous is a word that springs to mind.

Why don't you just walk away if you aren't just trying to bait and be titillated? And what comes to mind to me with you most definitely is "alt."

And the only "facts" you have given are, as RR says, irrelevant stats to anything--and you gave those "facts" in a prejudicial way anyway.

As you note yourself, you haven't done much of anything (under this name) to justify even posting to the AH yet, so if you don't like what I post and won't bother to go to the real cause of your disgruntlement, tough.
 
Last edited:
"the treasure between her legs"

Oh, c'mon now! Talk about sexist! The implication: A woman is to be valued ONLY for the quality of her pussy, and for no other human characteristics. Yow.
 
Stats on Lovecraft, 4½ years and just short of nine postings a day, day in and day out. It's weird, I admit, but you're still in the lead.

To be honest my join date is 2009, but that was as a reader. I don;t think I posted on the forums until 2010. So My posts per day are actually higher than the average given.
 
"the treasure between her legs"

Oh, c'mon now! Talk about sexist! The implication: A woman is to be valued ONLY for the quality of her pussy, and for no other human characteristics. Yow.

1. A pirate's ship may well have treasure on board, but that's not the only reason the pirate values her.

2. Arrgh!
 
Fuck off, cretin. Yet another one of your stalking and bullying days on the forums. Doing your best to run everyone out of this forum with your sick, crazy vendetta?

At least 90% of my stories (with the other 10% being more stories than you've written in total) aren't sick fantasies born from wanting to fuck and torture my sister like yours are.

By your own admission many of your stories here are things you have previously published. So spare us the charade you are constantly writing new stories.

As for your number of stories? So what?

Quantity over quality.

A person would rather have one diamond in their hand than 20 turds.
 
I'm not playing any sort of game here. I'm a writer both here and in the mainstream and work in publishing. I'm also the 9th most productive author on Literotica and try to give realistic advice to folks here in writing for publication. Three years ago I gave some advice here to Lovecraft68 (that he was permitting himself to get ripped off in what he was paying for his first self-published e-book cover. He posted that he was paying $100 for his first e-book self-published cover, because the cover is very important. It is, but it isn't so important that it should swamp all possibilities of breaking even on an e-book, if you planned to--and it's completely unnecessary to spend that much anyway), and he has been this sick puppy attacking me ever since.

Most of my posts have been about this and that, having nothing at all to do with Lovecraft68. Many of Lovecraft68's posts have been about following me around and slamming whatever I post to try to hound me off the boards--with the result of ruining threads because I don't just roll over and play dead when he attacks me.

It's going to continue as long as the other posters here let it continue (you can clearly see who's doing what from this thread alone), because I'm not going to be hounded off the boards and I'm not going to stop posting to my experience in publishing here.

I recognize that Literotica68 is so crazy and obsessed that he's unlikely to quit either unless he's effectively slapped down by the rest of you (which from time to time he is). As long as you and others continue to post that this is an equal problem between Lovecraft68 and me, you will continue to be blind to what the real cause is to the effect you're getting here.

You and others make the choice of this happening as long as I'm not going to be hounded off the boards just for wanting to participate in the Author's Hangout when I am the 9th most prolific contributors of stories to Literotica. And it looks like Literotica68 is going to continue his sick vendetta . . . because he has such a small life and such a large inferiority complex--and because, at the base, the rest of you enjoy watching a bully trying to push others around.

Wow 4 mentions of my name. I thought it was 5 but we seem to have a Literotica68 here. Can you link me to his stories?

You should tell the story the right way. Tell people I agreed what I was paying was probably high, but it was my first book and I was willing to invest. But that wasn't enough for you, you then turned it into attacks like you do everything else.

The highlight of that thread was you trying to say your publisher only paid $5 or so apiece for your covers then she showed up and said she paisd far more than that(and seeing I know who does many of her covers I know that to be true) and you still kept going.

And you're the one with the inferiority complex because you're the one that has to constantly try to shove your alleged credential down people's throats. Anyway who truly had the level of experience and success you claim would either not be on a site like this at all(let alone stinking it up) or if they were they would simply shrug and say "okay, don't listen" not go around "But you need to listen to me!"

You're a retired, bitter, vanilla old fart who rights sub standard formulaic GM stories and lies about his life to try to impress people you'll never meet.

You're a sorry excuse for a person.
 
You are a little bit funny, but are you for real or is this some kind of game you're playing for our benefit? I notice that you have 30,000+ posts under your belt (pun intended) and lovecraft60 has 14,000+. What do you guys do for a life?

Think that is something? Take adrift over to the General board. There are people there who not only have 40-50k+ posts, but they have alts that have 20k+ posts.

Posts add up quicker than you think, especially if you post in threads like word games and post office.

As for what else I do? I'd tell you, but just leave it at I do plenty lit is my fun. I'll let Pilot the tool wow you with his resume.:rolleyes:
 
"the treasure between her legs"

Oh, c'mon now! Talk about sexist! The implication: A woman is to be valued ONLY for the quality of her pussy, and for no other human characteristics. Yow.

My issue with that statement is treasure is usually buried. If I have to dig for it, it may not be worth it.
 
"the treasure between her legs"

Oh, c'mon now! Talk about sexist! The implication: A woman is to be valued ONLY for the quality of her pussy, and for no other human characteristics. Yow.

With enough piercings, it could begin to look like a treasure chest!:D
 
Why don't you just walk away if you aren't just trying to bait and be titillated? And what comes to mind to me with you most definitely is "alt."

And the only "facts" you have given are, as RR says, irrelevant stats to anything--and you gave those "facts" in a prejudicial way anyway.

As you note yourself, you haven't done much of anything (under this name) to justify even posting to the AH yet, so if you don't like what I post and won't bother to go to the real cause of your disgruntlement, tough.

Alt? You like that word?

Know what asshat? I am done with your lies.

So who wants to see an alt? One so pathetic he uses it to compliment his own stories?

4glory6 is you. Same join year, same location same exact posting style, but Oh, stick around.

4glory made one post in the Fawc3 thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=50989406#post50989406

#302 where he claims he read only a couple of stories. he named them and said they did a good job of using the picture. The two stories he mentions? One written by you and the other by your best friend ML.

Better than that was your pathetic attempt to win. 9 stories total. 3 were yours. a 1/3 chance of winning and you couldn't. In an anonymous contest where trolls and favs could not be blamed. Now that is real world talent rising to the top there isn't it? Never mind when talking about your story no one understood it and you began calling people stupid because they didn't like it. :rolleyes:

But back to your sad alt.

The winter contest

"4glory6" entry.

http://www.literotica.com/s/swinging-in-the-decades

now go to the story tags, click "hunks"

here I'll help

http://tags.literotica.com/hunks

Oh, look at all those stories! wait, they are by.....SR Pilot!

No matter what you post under, you are pathetic.
 
Why don't I what? You've done nothing so far to make me hard. and I'm not entering into any discussion of what does or doesn't. I'm just suggesting that you're taking your ego a bit to seriously. Pompous is a word that springs to mind.

I like pretentious. But tell you what, I will give you the difference between Pilot and myself.

If you stay around the boards just watch. I snark with him.

he snarks with almost everyone unless they have him on ignore or happen to agree with him. Otherwise its the same BS he is beginning to sling at you.
 
"the treasure between her legs"

Oh, c'mon now! Talk about sexist! The implication: A woman is to be valued ONLY for the quality of her pussy, and for no other human characteristics. Yow.

I've seen "treasure box" used. Guess that goes with his "family jewels."
 
For anyone who wonders, I don't bother to respond to Lovecraft68's voluminous characterizations of who I am, because, at best, he exaggerates, and mostly he just lies. Beyond that, I don't give a shit what he pretends to believe to fuel his stalking campaign. A few of the regulars here know who I am in real life, and we can just laugh at his games.

Just an obsessed, sick little puppy.

If this were a moderated forum he'd be gone for stalking.
 
Know what asshat? I am done with your lies.
Did someone say lies?

Back in school I tested very high and have an above average IQ. Although I do not have a lot of formal education I am well read and have been a member of "Toastmasters" a public speaking club.

Know what my formal education level is?

A G.E.D.

Yet somehow I don't feel over matched on these boards in anyway shape or form.

2) What types of career/education/family life do you have? Many individuals probably have very stereotypical ideas about the individuals that write about particular themes.

I received a GED at 20 an MBA at 30 that collects dust as the only time I ever used anything I learned was when I put together a business plan to get a loan for a retail store. I've also taken several psychology courses for fun, but have no desire to try for a degree. I'm on my second marriage and have 2 adult daughters from my first wife. I currently have a teenage foster child in my care.


Good for you! But try not to sound like Pilot. I have an MBA as well.

Thing is I was working full time as I earned it (i went back to school at my wife's urging at the age of 34) and never left the job as I was working at That I was trying to get out of. They gave me a promotion and after I started looking around I realized that after 15 years in a union job I was making more than a bunch of people with that degree.

The only thing it did for me was help me put together a good enough business plan to con the bank into a business loan for a comic book store. Niche businesses generally get no backing from big banks, but I guess I was persuasive.

MBA's are almost getting to the point of liberal arts. Most of the people who have them, only go by what they learned and have no savvy-or street smarts if you prefer- to manipulate what they were taught and get ahead.

I don't even have my degree hung. There's no room on the wall after my wife hung up all of hers.
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40905102&postcount=91

Guess everyone lies sometimes on dese here interwebs hahahaha
 
Just some observation

Duh! I hate to tell you this but allow me to make a couple of points here.

First off I know you may be shocked with this, but I came here to write stories, not get into politics.

Second, I don;t spend time checking on what other people are doing, I just worry about my own shit.

You should try that sometime. Maybe your stories would be better if you spent more time writing than spying.

Its like if you were debating something with me-pick your topic- and it went from that discussion to me insulting your artwork and you my writing, when it gets personal, then its just gotten stupid at that point. If you can;t stick to the topic at hand, don't bother.

hypocrite says what
 
Thanks for dredging up that delicious quote, LAR. I had wanted to use it again and had lost track of it. :D
 
For validation purposes please post scans of your diplomas and include a picture of your wives dressed in a french maid costume. Thanks.

:rolleyes:
 
Keep dodging Pilot.

I'm not going to go look up a 2 year old thread like you just did. That's right you just did because LAR has a handful of posts and they are mostly directed at me and when I'm pointing out things about you.

So how many do you have?

Doesn't matter You've been outed with your pathetic alt that exists to stroke your own ego.

That's all that matters here
 
Just some observation





hypocrite says what

Hmm Pilot mentions a thread and you go find it. Even though you didn't know the name of the thread

Then below Pilot says "I was going to dig it up again." :rolleyes:

From here on I will address you directly as Pilot.
 
Back
Top