Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 11-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #26
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Rooster Boy!

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 11-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #27
StrangeLife
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Dinosaurs are not extinct. The current taxonomy puts Aves (birds) as part of the clade Theropoda, a subset of Dinosauria. Therefore dinosaur sex is bestiality with birds...
In other words, duck hunting is not merely "hunting" but "applied evolution."

My stories on Literotica.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #28
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Yup. And chicken farming is 'managed evolution'.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 11-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #29
alwayswantedto
Really Experienced

<deleted>

AH Directory Entry

Last edited by alwayswantedto : 03-17-2014 at 03:56 AM.

Old 11-23-2013, 03:04 AM   #30
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

I saw this and thought of y'all:

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog...kely-tale.html

Old 11-23-2013, 03:57 AM   #31
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

set your chickens free

Not all pre-extinction dinos were great hulking beasts. A little research should reveal some species whose body size would be similar to an adult human, and thus suitable for sexual encounters. But watch out for claws. And uncomfortable genitals.

Question: Are genetically mutated / modified / augmented creatures 'animal' or 'nonhuman' per LIT guidelines? Suppose some mad scientist has produced a miniaturized clone of Godzilla. Is sex between mini-Godzilla and Lady Gaga unsuitable here?

Or one could take the Cordwainer Smith approach, right?

Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Right Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous

NEW: One Blade of Grass (snide EARTH DAY contest entry) - "What a lovely celebration of skankdom. Kudos." -Anonymous