The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not right now. I have to rebuild everything i had started first, then start over on some stuff but I am working on a new Sci fi and a new fantasy, although the stories are only in my head so nobudy can peek...

Are you still writing? Doing what? Where?

I dunno if I'm allowed as I spill and break things.

+also Last

I hear licking is allowed.
Not right now. I have to rebuild everything i had started first, then start over on some stuff but I am working on a new Sci fi and a new fantasy, although the stories are only in my head so nobudy can peek...

I have some in my head too. Since I moved a few months ago, I've struggled to maintain a good writing routine.

It's kind of hard to do much when you don't have a trustworthy puter to store stuff on...

It's those little green men again. They're inside the computer, waiting for the right second to pounce on an innocent document, and steal it all for themselves. :D

They didn't steal a document... :devil:They stole the contents of 2 entire hard drives.:devil:

It's those little green men again. They're inside the computer, waiting for the right second to pounce on an innocent document, and steal it all for themselves. :D

If you get lucky... Mine has actually lasted me a bit over 2 years now, but I've lost one hard drive and the CD drive on it. That cost me a bit over $100 to fix. If anything else dies on it, I think I'll buy a sledge hammer and fix it properly. Besides, I really don't like Windows 7.

For sure. I read a laptop goes about three years now.

If you get lucky... Mine has actually lasted me a bit over 2 years now, but I've lost one hard drive and the CD drive on it. That cost me a bit over $100 to fix. If anything else dies on it, I think I'll buy a sledge hammer and fix it properly. Besides, I really don't like Windows 7.

I didn't like Windows 7 either. This one has 8, though, and it's not bad.

8 would be a LOT worse for me cause it won't let me play a couple of vid games I have... One is actually a windows 95 game that still works on XP, but not on anything later. The other is an XP game, but it is 10 years old now and won't work with 8.

I didn't like Windows 7 either. This one has 8, though, and it's not bad.

8 would be a LOT worse for me cause it won't let me play a couple of vid games I have... One is actually a windows 95 game that still works on XP, but not on anything later. The other is an XP game, but it is 10 years old now and won't work with 8.

Ah, but I don't do video games, so I didn't know that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back