The Ask Me A Question Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire_breeze

Softly Seductive
As my favourite thread got closed, I thought I'd just continue on with the game. :D

The rules are very simple: answer the question of the last post, and then ask one of your own. Happy questions :D

lakesailer_mi asked:

What is your favorite thread that got closed?

Obviously, this one. But the 3 Things, AS2U's thread, Sienna's lounge, TPBM and any number of the questions/game threads.

We often talk about 'guilty pleasures'. Are pleasures necessarily guilty?

As my favourite thread got closed, I thought I'd just continue on with the game. :D

The rules are very simple: answer the question of the last post, and then ask one of your own. Happy questions :D

lakesailer_mi asked:

Obviously, this one. But the 3 Things, AS2U's thread, Sienna's lounge, TPBM and any number of the questions/game threads.

We often talk about 'guilty pleasures'. Are pleasures necessarily guilty?

No, but some are.
I've got one that is unmentionable.

Do you have a fetish know one knows about?

Yes, all the time. Thats what Lit is for, for me!

What is the sexiest item of clothing you own?

As a guy not sure that such a concept fits as easy, definitely not my swim shorts

Is there one event in your life you can point to as literally "life altering"?
Don't events like that happen all the time? Maybe two guys from work committing suicide within a few weeks of each other.

What's the item of clothing you'd hope not to be wearing when you met someone you'd like to get to know a whole lot better?

Last edited:
As a guy not sure that such a concept fits as easy, definitely not my swim shorts

Don't events like that happen all the time?

What's the item of clothing you'd hope not to be wearing when you met someone you'd like to get to know a whole lot better.

I thought I was the one who gave non-answers answers :p

A mustard-stained shirt *nods* Boy, was THAT embarrassing. :eek::D

How do you usually express yourself (words, body language, hands, etc)?

I changed one :)

Yeah I use gestures and facial expressions and the like so much I often find myself nodding at the screen then realising that'll be a bit tricky for them to read.

Is there one facial give away that you wish would stop giving away your feeling about something/someone?

I changed one :)

Yeah I use gestures and facial expressions and the like so much I often find myself nodding at the screen then realising that'll be a bit tricky for them to read.

Is there one facial give away that you wish would stop giving away your feeling about something/someone?

I'm a jawclencher. :eek: So in certain situations, I'll clench my jaw and it totally gives it away. I have to consciously tell myself to stop whenever I'm playing poker :D

And apparently, for those who know me well, my eyes reveal all. :rolleyes:

What is something about you that would surprise most people? (no, it doesn't have to be a deep dark secret either)

I'm a jawclencher. :eek: So in certain situations, I'll clench my jaw and it totally gives it away. I have to consciously tell myself to stop whenever I'm playing poker :D

And apparently, for those who know me well, my eyes reveal all. :rolleyes:

What is something about you that would surprise most people? (no, it doesn't have to be a deep dark secret either)

I can speak fluent French............

What is something about yourself that you wish you could change? (Either a bodily feature..... or whatever else..... lol)

I can speak fluent French............

What is something about yourself that you wish you could change? (Either a bodily feature..... or whatever else..... lol)

It's a toss up between my tendency to over-think and my thighs.

:D

Do you believe in second chances?

It's a toss up between my tendency to over-think and my thighs.

:D

Do you believe in second chances?

Yes a sip of judgement can happen. It's what comes next that should be evaluated

What do you judge a man upon? .

Yes I do

Do you believe in love at 1st sight?

Yes... and no. Like everything else, the answer is complicated ;)

Yes a sip of judgement can happen. It's what comes next that should be evaluated

What do you judge a man upon? .

His character - and that cannot be done instantaneously.

The content of his character.

What's one thing your partner does not know about you?

The colour of my water bottle. There are some things that he does not know, but it's not because I hide them, it's because it never came up. We are always learning things about each other. :)

Do you consider yourself a good judge of character?

Yes... and no. Like everything else, the answer is complicated ;)

His character - and that cannot be done instantaneously.

The colour of my water bottle. There are some things that he does not know, but it's not because I hide them, it's because it never came up. We are always learning things about each other. :)

Do you consider yourself a good judge of character?

As with most things, as you've stated, that takes a little time to judge on that, but yes I have a decent one.

Do you question someones judgement of you?

As with most things, as you've stated, that takes a little time to judge on that, but yes I have a decent one.

Do you question someones judgement of you?

At times, particularly if I know that the person's information on me is inaccurate.

Do you care what others think of you?

At times, particularly if I know that the person's information on me is inaccurate.

Do you care what others think of you?

Yes, in my opinion if others approve of you it's easier to build upon your self-esteem.

If I may, I wish to ask you the same Question. Do you care of what others think of you?

[/B]

Dang! One week off the boards and everything has disappeared and reappeared in V.2 :)

Yes, in my opinion if others approve of you it's easier to build upon your self-esteem.

If I may, I wish to ask you the same Question. Do you care of what others think of you?

To some extent yes... but I don't necessarily care if everyone likes me or not.

Chocolate or peanut butter? :D

Dang! One week off the boards and everything has disappeared and reappeared in V.2 :)

To some extent yes... but I don't necessarily care if everyone likes me or not.

Chocolate or peanut butter? :D

Both

Would you allow someone to smear these food types upon you?

Oh, personality all the way. Muscle is so minutely important that it's below notice.

What is the one misconception that people have about you?

They think that I'm a gentlemen.

What is one of your flaws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back