Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 11-16-2013, 03:33 AM   #51
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4glory6 View Post
This discussion got real funny when SR stopped and you didn't - showing us on the truth-o-meter who has to have the last word. So we all know now who has to have the last word?

A couple of fun discussions here where you didn't seem to understand much of anything.
That's ok. You're entitled to an opinion.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:37 AM   #52
4glory6
Really Experienced

Oh goodie. You are being more generous with me than you were with SR. But you got to admit it's funny that you were the one who had to have the last word. Will you stop claiming that others have to have the last word now? One wonders. I've always thought that was a silly claim to make. And now you're going to take the last word? Because I'll let you have it and you and show again that you can't resist.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #53
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh goodie. You are being more generous with me than you were with SR. But you got to admit it's funny that you were the one who had to have the last word. Will you stop claiming that others have to have the last word now? One wonders.
I don't see what the big deal is. Pilot usually is the one who has the last word on a thread where he's arguing. Sometimes others do. Sometimes, when it's pointed out to him, he stops arguing. Sometimes, there are other things I like to say, that doesn't have anything to do with Pilot. And sometimes, I get tired of commenting on threads. So, if you want to make an issue of this, go ahead. I don't see the sense in it, but that's me.

Old 11-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #54
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
This discussion got real funny when SR stopped and you didn't - showing us on the truth-o-meter who has to have the last word. So we all know now who has to have the last word?

A couple of fun discussions here where you didn't seem to understand much of anything.
Gets even funnier when Pilot slips into his alt like this to get the last word.

Old 11-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #55
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Oh goodie. You are being more generous with me than you were with SR. But you got to admit it's funny that you were the one who had to have the last word. Will you stop claiming that others have to have the last word now? One wonders. I've always thought that was a silly claim to make. And now you're going to take the last word? Because I'll let you have it and you and show again that you can't resist.
Same exact posting style and context of speech. bad acting job Pilot, especially for someone who claims to have been in Broadway musicals.

Old 11-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #56
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Put your tinfoil hat on early today, I see, LC.

*sigh* A stalker's work is never done.

Old 11-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #57
shabbu
Virgin

Here you go, LC. Here's an actual half-alt of mine--agreeing that, indeed, Lady Ver couldn't help herself from keeping on going--even to the most recent poster. And thus she was talking about herself--and yes this thread will be dredged up the next time she says someone other than Lady Ver has to have the last word.

Also noting amusement at the dance routine you two do and how consistent you are with your crazy conspiracy theories. By all means keep performing this way.

Old 11-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #58
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Interesting. You're looking desperate, Pilot. That, or you just wanted to keep arguing. Or both. I still think you, I, and ML should have a thread so we don't bore everyone else on their threads. But again, that's just me.

I'm working later so I won't be around to argue with you.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #59
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Interesting. You're looking desperate, Pilot. That, or you just wanted to keep arguing. Or both. I still think you, I, and ML should have a thread so we don't bore everyone else on their threads. But again, that's just me.

I'm working later so I won't be around to argue with you.
Watch out Ladyver!

I think Pilot's playing a shell game with you!

Old 11-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #60
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Watch out Ladyver!

I think Pilot's playing a shell game with you!
Maybe so.