Person of Disinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
my body is hungry.
Would you like some toast?

Old 11-15-2013, 02:48 AM   #302852
Plasmaball
im a dick

My kids are sick and im at work. I felt bad leaving my oldest while he slept. Kinda wanted to stay and protect him..

Old 11-15-2013, 02:50 AM   #302853
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

female comic-

I would not try to give birth at home, with my cat in the house.

Imagined scene-
Trying to keep the cat away from the process and by-products of birth, while giving birth.

"Peanut!!!! That is not for you!

(Ha! The cat knows that everything in the house belongs to it. The Thanksgiving turkey, the freshly washed and dried laundry.
The strange new gigantic kitten that the female human gave birth to.)

Old 11-15-2013, 02:51 AM   #302854
yossi
Scout

Old 11-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #302855
Aquagal

Quote:
Originally Posted by neci View Post
i wish i could find friends close to me that got me. not so much the sexual part. that would be great. i think it's living in a small town, being someone who isolates by nature, i don't know. i do, but anyways. it takes something special for me to clique with most people, and the people i do clique with are quite special themselves. this normally leads to odd relationships where we interact once a year, or for a month of tuesdays followed by no contact for another year, or a select group i interact with regularly, but hold no true and intimate contact outside of the outwardly social interaction. i realized this not too long ago, when i saw people at a reunion. all of them were there with other people i knew. they had kept touch. i hadn't. it didn't bother me, but it did strike me as odd. it's been like that since i was a child, though. in elementary school, i never hung out in the group of girls, i was always by myself. same in middle school. in high school, it was similar, in that i found one or two other people who interacted the same way i did, we ate lunch together on the outside of a large group, and it was understood simply that we were who we were. the one relationship i have managed to keep going for a long period of time has an understanding that i am for the most part antisocial and need my space.

i do get lonely, but when there is regular need of confirmation or approval, i just can't do it. a lot of people don't understand that i will love you with my whole heart seeing you once a year and not texting daily in between. i am convinced emily dickinson understood, and this was really not a big deal for people in the days where phones did not exist and letters took a few weeks to arrive. you could go on about your business, seek people and company out by going into town every once in a while, and be perfectly fine, and not looked at as odd or strange. now a days, everyone has this intense need to be connected, and part of me wants to scream fuck you, leave me to this and disconnect me from your madness. of course when i state it bluntly, they become offended, and i am blacklisted from the occasional party of coolness. i tell myself i don't give a shit, but in the end, i think most of us would like to be invited, if only to say, i just can't go out tonight, because it is too much for me to handle right now. thank you for the invitation. i hope you had a wonderful party. meaning it with all of my soul. that's all. most people just don't understand though. if you're not on the daily text, you're forgotten in this day and age.

I can relate to this.

I'm really not aloof

Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #302856
Laurel
Kitty Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossariankat View Post
That reminds me of a praying mantis somehow.

Old 11-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #302857
SeaDaddy1
Jim

They're not old enough for 'praying mantis' status yet, Laurel.

I've recently decided I'm loyal to my country and it's Constitution; not the government. I'm very open to PMs on any blogs/groups that engage in peaceful resolutions to problems we have with US Federal, State, and local governments that violate the rights of US citizens. At this time, I don't know how or where to start, but am willing to help start a blog/website.

Old 11-15-2013, 03:53 AM   #302858
Saint Peter
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This reminds me that I am old and leathery.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #302859
Laurel
Kitty Mama

Old 11-15-2013, 04:07 AM   #302860
SeaDaddy1
Jim

And this is why the standard core curriculum needs to include a student's ability to form a hypothesis.

I've recently decided I'm loyal to my country and it's Constitution; not the government. I'm very open to PMs on any blogs/groups that engage in peaceful resolutions to problems we have with US Federal, State, and local governments that violate the rights of US citizens. At this time, I don't know how or where to start, but am willing to help start a blog/website.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #302861
Laurel
Kitty Mama

Old 11-15-2013, 04:12 AM   #302862
Laurel
Kitty Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDaddy1 View Post
They're not old enough for 'praying mantis' status yet, Laurel.
I mean the group of them together as a shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintPeter View Post
This reminds me that I am old and leathery.
It's like they're made of Gumby.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #302863
TwoShades
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post

I can relate to this.

I'm really not aloof
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

To be joined in Passion and Pleasure.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:26 AM   #302864
SeaDaddy1
Jim

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
I mean the group of them together as a shape.
Speaking of which, are Richard Daily and I the only ones who have some class and good taste here these days? http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=941681

Old 11-15-2013, 04:32 AM   #302865
Ishmael
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Speaking of which, are Richard Daily and I the only ones who have some class and good taste here these days? http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=941681
I can't decide as to whether this is the most gay post yet, or the most unfounded arrogant post.

OK, not worth worrying about. Gay dumb asses it is.

Ishmael

Old 11-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #302866
SeaDaddy1
Jim

Lame attempt at bromancing, Ish.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:38 AM   #302867
SeaDaddy1
Jim

Quote:
^^^^So far, the count is 57 viewers hoping I will bump this thread in the link.^^^

Just fuckin' say it losers.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #302868
dolf
Fluffy SnuggleBottoms.

Quote:
^^^^So far, the count is 57 viewers hoping I will bump this thread in the link.^^^
how do you know it's 57?

Old 11-15-2013, 05:32 AM   #302869
lovetoread
bunny humper

This has been the longest week ever.

I'm at the point I don't want to touch another laptop, pc and Mac, ever again.

I'm thinking of changing careers.

Old 11-15-2013, 05:40 AM   #302870
SeaDaddy1
Jim

And it's only Friday, but the day's still young. 3 more days to go this week!

Old 11-15-2013, 06:40 AM   #302871
butters
Harry's Girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
these foolish things - remind me i'm happy

What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill

'tender hearted...

Old 11-15-2013, 06:48 AM   #302872
SeaDaddy1
Jim

I know who that one is. Long time no see, but no doubt about the previous name most people forgot.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:54 AM   #302873
lovetoread
bunny humper

Cleavage, I has it today.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #302874
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Yeah, you were given a lot of rope, and no, you are not a nice person at all. In fact, you are very close minded, a hypocrite, catty and mean. I always try to see the good in others, but with you, the negativity and passive aggressiveness masked in pleasantries shadows everything.

Whatever, I tried.
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 11-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #302875
butters
Harry's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBn2UwEx3Y

watch it, but even more than that, afterwards, close your eyes, listen to the music - makes me cry it's so beautiful, soothing, yet makes my heart quicken to its beat

my heart is so full!

What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill

'tender hearted...

Closed Thread