Old 11-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #601
DashDot
Really Experienced

Smile Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdays View Post
Wonderful. I like stories. This one made me warm. Hope you'll share any more you have if you get the chance.
Nice comments work wonders for loosening things. I will do more on select subjects.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #602
Boomerpw
Literotica Guru

Nice story, DashDot!

Old 11-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #603
typacritt
Really Really Experienced

great story

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashDot View Post
We were hiking one hot summer day and we came across a secluded little pond that looked perfect for a swim. Being a bit more open than Bill tends to be I suggested a quick skinny-dip, he wasn't to keen on the idea but I was. So off came the shorts, t-shirt and sneakers and in I went. After cooling off a bit I came out and to dry off I walked around half of the pond while he took a few photos.

He suddenly started waving and gesturing towards the path, turned out he had heard some voices and didn't want to yell and bring attention to us. I thought he was crazy till I finally heard the chatter. I made a dash to the water but realized I could never swim across before the voices came upon us so I raced around to some heavy bushes to try and hide.

I should have swam, I never even made the bushes before two young men came into view. Totally busted. Still I tried to hide behind the leaves but it was too late, they had seen me. While behind the bush I tried to flag Bill to bring my clothes but he was chatting with them and they seemed to be laughing about my predicament, Bill included. He finally called over to say that he had warned me what might happen and I had to live with my decision. I started to yell back "What an ass you are." but only got out the "What an ass" part when the two young gents yelled back "From our view we agree.", they weren't referring to Bill's attitude.

Mind you that I was a bit peeved at his comment but somewhat pleased by their quick comeback. This whole situation was a bit more than subtle flashing but my options were somewhat limited. Do I walk back and try to cover the naughty bits till I reach my clothes or do I dive in and hope I can reach my things on the shore while still in the water? The idea of wet clingy shorts and shirt didn't thrill me, at least not like positive attention can thrill me.

I was trying to decide when they broke open a backpack and took out a few beers, giving one to Bill and offering one for me. My mind was working overtime, the leaves didn't hide much, the attention and the sun were warming me up again and now the idea of a beer had my thirst going.

Thirst, chance of sunburn, anger and a bit of excitement made up my mind. No big deal if they see a bit more and it would bug Bill a bit also, so out I came from the branches and strolled the last hundred feet or so figuring as soon as I got there I could cover up. Wrong. As I got closer Bill looked a bit shocked but Tony and Jack were all eyes and whistling their approval. Not to mention Jack met me about 20 feet away and handed me a very cold beer that kept my hands busy for a while trying to open it and keep the cold moisture from dripping on me.

It was too late to worry about what was being seen by then and the look on Bill was worth it and I was enjoying the ogling. I did half heartedly try to be a little discreet but that caused more compliments and whistles, an ego boost for sure. When I did reach my stuff I was a whole lot less inclined to cover up than I should have been, to the point where I spread out my t-shirt and sat on it. Bill was so not prepared for that but calmed when I took my pack onto my lap and rummaged for my hair brush, at least I was partly covered from the stares. But as we all know, brushing damp tangles from your hair causes a lot of wiggling and jiggling. By the time I was done the pack was on the ground beside me and my t-shirt was absorbing moisture that was not from my earlier swim or the beer that was now empty.

Tony was quick to bring me a second one that did manage drip, one cold drop on my right nipple and a few good sized ones into the still tangled mat of lower hair. Damn, did I jump with that sensation, straight back onto my elbows while my legs straightened with my ankles nearly four feet apart. Even Bill got a laugh from that and I got some more whistles. We did settle down a bit after that and Bill calmed down and Jack and Tony were able to carry a good conversation once their tongues were reeled in. It turned out to be a very pleasant day.
Dont try to cut it short for me, or anyone else!
Thank-you.

T

Old 11-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #604
DashDot
Really Experienced

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by typacritt View Post
Thank-you.

T
Thank you for enjoying that version, I an considering filling in more of the details and the events of the rest of the day and maybe trying to post it on the story side of Lit. As you can see a little encouragement gets results with me. Poor Bill's most used statement is "Don't encourage her. Or we all might get in trouble."

Old 11-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #605
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

My wife enjoys some subtle and sometimes not so subtle flashing. She gets off on just knowing that she is wearing a summer dress with no panties or bra. Sometimes she just likes to wear stuff like that in hopes that a breeze will blow her dress up. (I have seen her walk through the parking lot while wearing this and a breeze blew her dress up so that her ass and pussy were completely visible.) Other times like the other day, she will go to the store wearing literally only a wool coat and black thigh high stockings. She likes to bend over at the hip and reach for something. Her coat, which is barely long enough to cover 3/4 of her butt cheeks while standing, has now ridden up and her entire ass is showing and depending on how she is standing her pussy is showing from behind.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:10 AM   #606
yesterdays
Really Experienced

Location: "The past is never dead. It's not even past." -W.F.
Smile

Quote:
Thank you for enjoying that version, I an considering filling in more of the details and the events of the rest of the day and maybe trying to post it on the story side of Lit. As you can see a little encouragement gets results with me. Poor Bill's most used statement is "Don't encourage her. Or we all might get in trouble."
With the details filled out, I think it would make a very good one of the story side of Lit. Glad you might share some more details and more stories with us along the way. And, if you ever feel like posting a picture, in a bathing suit or not, you're sure to get a warm welcome here...

Old 11-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #607
unnissa
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by typacritt View Post
Thank-you.

T
EXCELLENT EROTICA

Old 11-13-2013, 03:19 AM   #608
DashDot
Really Experienced

Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdays View Post
With the details filled out, I think it would make a very good one of the story side of Lit. Glad you might share some more details and more stories with us along the way. And, if you ever feel like posting a picture, in a bathing suit or not, you're sure to get a warm welcome here...
I do think I will start work on a fuller version of the things that went on (or should I say things that came off) that day. The chat that went on for a while and set the stage for what happened should be told and it was very exciting to tell you all about it. It may take a bit though, I know just with that bit I had to take a few relief moments.

Thank you all

Old 11-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #609
FriendlyGal
Experienced

I have, at times, given a good looking fella a peek at what is underneath my skirt. When wearing a short enough skirt, I occassionally spread my legs apart just enough for him to see my panties. I love the look on their face....and then to look when they are caught. LOL

Old 11-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #610
Goldminingsux
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyGal View Post
I have, at times, given a good looking fella a peek at what is underneath my skirt. When wearing a short enough skirt, I occassionally spread my legs apart just enough for him to see my panties. I love the look on their face....and then to look when they are caught. LOL
There's nothing quite like the "accidental" peek up a womans skirt, panties are always welcome but love the occasional pussy exposure!
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
Khalil Gibran

http://kevan.org/jh/goldminigsux

Old 11-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #611
FfordPrefect
Really Experienced

Quote:
If it were me, I'd be starting with delight and if you'd catch me watching, you'd probably see me aroused, blushing and grinning at the same time, I think.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #612
lisalezz
Really Experienced

Quote:
LOL I've done the same or leaned way over when I was wearing a low cut blouse. Then stood back up to catch them staring at my cleavage.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #613
goodnplenty2011
Literotica Guru

I knew it! you all were doing that on purpose!

Old 11-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #614
goodnplenty2011
Literotica Guru

woman on the train the other day winked at me when she caught me, was zoo upset when she got up at the next stop and left!

Old 11-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #615
lisalezz
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnplenty2011 View Post
I knew it! you all were doing that on purpose!
Goodnplenty the secrets out!

Old 11-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #616
CeasarBoobage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDot View Post
I do think I will start work on a fuller version of the things that went on (or should I say things that came off) that day. The chat that went on for a while and set the stage for what happened should be told and it was very exciting to tell you all about it. It may take a bit though, I know just with that bit I had to take a few relief moments.

Thank you all
On the same thread, this sounds like a story I posted recently: http://www.literotica.com/s/tanning-and-teasing-ch-01

I would love to hear more about yours though. Real stories beats fiction in my mind. If you couldn't tell, your intro is something that my mind likes to imagine. :P

38 stories so far.
Newest story: Fair Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Little_Show View Post
Writing erotica is a very exhibitionist and revealing hobby. We are all opening our trench coats for a crowd.

Old 11-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #617
smtst5
Bingle Jells Bingle Jells

Quote:
That was you?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." ~ Mike Tyson

Old 11-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #618
Goldminingsux
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalezz View Post
LOL I've done the same or leaned way over when I was wearing a low cut blouse. Then stood back up to catch them staring at my cleavage.
So hot when women do that, especially love it when they're wearing scrubs
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
Khalil Gibran

http://kevan.org/jh/goldminigsux

Old 11-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #619
typacritt

Its always summer somewhere. Ladies how do you manage to keep yourselves contained through the winter?

Or is subtle not possible?

Old 11-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #620
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

I have always been too nervous to do something like this

Old 11-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #621
ShyJake
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Just shy? Or afraid of a hostile/aggressive reaction?

Old 11-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #622
typacritt

Quote:
Im sure youd get a warm smile. Just keep it subtle

Old 12-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #623
yesterdays
Really Experienced

Location: "The past is never dead. It's not even past." -W.F.
Saw some low cut blouses today showing extra cleavage. Intentional, obviously. Got a knowing smile when I glanced quickly at one very nice pair.

A few times I've seen women in desks bend down to get something out of their purse or backpack, and then there's a lot of cleavage. Difficult to say if they know how much they are showing, but I'm guessing yes...

Old 12-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #624
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Quote:
We were hiking one hot summer day and we came across a secluded little pond that looked perfect for a swim. Being a bit more open than Bill tends to be I suggested a quick skinny-dip, he wasn't to keen on the idea but I was. So off came the shorts, t-shirt and sneakers and in I went. After cooling off a bit I came out and to dry off I walked around half of the pond while he took a few photos.

He suddenly started waving and gesturing towards the path, turned out he had heard some voices and didn't want to yell and bring attention to us. I thought he was crazy till I finally heard the chatter. I made a dash to the water but realized I could never swim across before the voices came upon us so I raced around to some heavy bushes to try and hide.

I should have swam, I never even made the bushes before two young men came into view. Totally busted. Still I tried to hide behind the leaves but it was too late, they had seen me. While behind the bush I tried to flag Bill to bring my clothes but he was chatting with them and they seemed to be laughing about my predicament, Bill included. He finally called over to say that he had warned me what might happen and I had to live with my decision. I started to yell back "What an ass you are." but only got out the "What an ass" part when the two young gents yelled back "From our view we agree.", they weren't referring to Bill's attitude.

Mind you that I was a bit peeved at his comment but somewhat pleased by their quick comeback. This whole situation was a bit more than subtle flashing but my options were somewhat limited. Do I walk back and try to cover the naughty bits till I reach my clothes or do I dive in and hope I can reach my things on the shore while still in the water? The idea of wet clingy shorts and shirt didn't thrill me, at least not like positive attention can thrill me.

I was trying to decide when they broke open a backpack and took out a few beers, giving one to Bill and offering one for me. My mind was working overtime, the leaves didn't hide much, the attention and the sun were warming me up again and now the idea of a beer had my thirst going.

Thirst, chance of sunburn, anger and a bit of excitement made up my mind. No big deal if they see a bit more and it would bug Bill a bit also, so out I came from the branches and strolled the last hundred feet or so figuring as soon as I got there I could cover up. Wrong. As I got closer Bill looked a bit shocked but Tony and Jack were all eyes and whistling their approval. Not to mention Jack met me about 20 feet away and handed me a very cold beer that kept my hands busy for a while trying to open it and keep the cold moisture from dripping on me.

It was too late to worry about what was being seen by then and the look on Bill was worth it and I was enjoying the ogling. I did half heartedly try to be a little discreet but that caused more compliments and whistles, an ego boost for sure. When I did reach my stuff I was a whole lot less inclined to cover up than I should have been, to the point where I spread out my t-shirt and sat on it. Bill was so not prepared for that but calmed when I took my pack onto my lap and rummaged for my hair brush, at least I was partly covered from the stares. But as we all know, brushing damp tangles from your hair causes a lot of wiggling and jiggling. By the time I was done the pack was on the ground beside me and my t-shirt was absorbing moisture that was not from my earlier swim or the beer that was now empty.

Tony was quick to bring me a second one that did manage drip, one cold drop on my right nipple and a few good sized ones into the still tangled mat of lower hair. Damn, did I jump with that sensation, straight back onto my elbows while my legs straightened with my ankles nearly four feet apart. Even Bill got a laugh from that and I got some more whistles. We did settle down a bit after that and Bill calmed down and Jack and Tony were able to carry a good conversation once their tongues were reeled in. It turned out to be a very pleasant day.
Wonderful story

Old 12-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #625
Holley

Quote:
I still get nervous at times, but what can I say. It turns me on. Letting someone see that little peek

Post are a work of fiction. Names, characters, incidents and locations are the product of this bardís imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or events is by happenstance coincidental. They are my fantasy, lies or I stole it